News Her parents are siblings from GSA- Genetic Sexual Attraction

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MilkyDischarge, May 9, 2016.

1. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    My parents are brother and sister
    [​IMG]
    A life ruined ... Teresa Weiler today
    By DULCIE PEARCE

18:00, 31 Mar 2011
    comments

TERESA WEILER frantically scanned through the social service notes on her birth parents and felt her heart lurch.

Having spent 20 years of her life not knowing the truth about who her real mum and dad were, she stared at the words in horrified disbelief.

Her mother and father were named as SISTER AND BROTHER.

Until then all she knew about her past was that she had been abandoned at birth by her mother and then spent three years in an orphanage before being adopted.

Now, 30 years later, Teresa, 52, speaks openly about the medical and emotional problems that have plagued her throughout her adult life because of her birth parents.

A painful reminder that she was the result of an incestuous, illegal relationship came last week when The Sun told how a father and his daughter are having a baby — and happily looking forward to bringing up their child.

[​IMG]
    Orphan ... Teresa, here aged 3, was abandoned at birth

The pair, who met for the first time last year when daughter Penny traced her estranged father, spoke openly about their love and blamed their desire for each other on the psychological condition Genetic Sexual Attraction or GSA.

But it was not only their relationship that enraged Sun readers — it was their decision to have a baby.

Even though their child could be born with mental or physical disabilities, six-weeks-pregnant Penny said she would terminate the foetus if scans showed a problem.

Today angry Teresa warns the couple that heartache and possible physical problems lie ahead for them. She has been plagued by poor health and decided to be CHILDLESS for fear she could pass on a genetic defect.

She says: “Reading Garry and Penny’s story, I was furious with their decision to bring a child into their relationship. As two consenting adults, it is my opinion they can do as they wish.

“But to decide to have a child is irresponsible and selfish.

“I know the pain, as I was the child of an incestuous relationship.

“This child will undoubtedly find out the secret about Penny and Garry’s relationship as they have spoken so brazenly about it in public. It will be very confusing and mentally damaging for that child. And physically, it could ruin their life.”

Teresa, a manager at a children’s home, was left in hospital by her birth mother and spent her first three years in an orphanage in Brentwood, Essex.

From there, she was adopted by Terence and Truda Weiler and enjoyed a happy, loving childhood with two older brothers and a younger sister.

She says: “I grew up loving all sport and played hockey at county level. But when I was 17 my right kneecap was shattered during a match and I had to have an operation.

“This surgery triggered osteoarthritis for which I have gone on to have more than 20 operations. It ruined my dreams of becoming a sports player.

“I still take painkillers every day and will soon have to undergo a knee replacement operation.”

When she was first diagnosed with osteoarthritis in her late teens, Teresa started to think about her genetic make-up and the medical history of her birth parents.

This curiosity and desire to know more led her to contact social services in her mid-20s. They were able to find the notes that were written when she was born.

Teresa recalls: “My heart was pounding as I read the details of the parents who had decided to leave me at the hospital. Social services had written that my mother was a 16-year-old unmarried waitress from Belfast.

“They named my father as her 14-year-old brother. I felt physically sick by what I read.

“Staring in disbelief at the notes, it was like I was trapped in a nightmare. The realisation that my parents were blood relatives — siblings — was shameful. I told no one about my discovery for more than 20 years.

“As I grew up in a strict, Catholic family, the discovery about my parents hit me very hard. The idea I was the child of incest made me feel sick and dirty. It was incredibly difficult to get my head around.

“I had to deal with initial horrified shock, which then turned to anger and bitterness towards the mother who abandoned me.”

However Teresa still wanted to meet her birth mum and the social services arranged a meeting for her.She says: “She was keen to meet me and although I knew it would not be a happy reunion, I felt the need to face her.

“It was a shock to see my birth mother and she was with a man who she introduced as her friend. They looked alike and I looked like both of them. To this day I believe it was her brother — my father.”

Teresa was full of questions for her mum, but didn’t ask about her father.

She says: “I was very angry towards her and demanded to know how she could have abandoned me at the hospital. She claimed she’d done it for my benefit and asked if we could meet another time.

“Our meeting only lasted 20 minutes and she left me with a phone number to call her so we could meet again. I tried the number a few days later and the line was dead. I have never seen or heard from her again.”

As the years passed, Teresa continued to live with the secret of her birth parents and made the heartbreaking decision not to have children in case she passed on a genetic defect to them.

She says: “Growing up, I was desperate to have children and loved the idea of being a mum. But I couldn’t live with the burden of giving a child the same health problems I suffered from, so I decided not ever to be a mother.

“This obviously affected my romantic relationships as I never allowed myself to get close to any boyfriend. Not only was I living with a dark secret, but also the inability to have children.

“I am now single and although I’m happy in my work and life, I do feel I have sacrificed a big part of my life because of my parents.

“Knowing the truth about my parents’ relationship became a dark secret that plagued me for years. That secret robbed me of ever becoming a mum — something I’ll live the rest of my life regretting.”

Teresa, of Huntingdon, Cambs, finally opened up about her parents to her adoptive family and friends ten years ago. She says: “I felt brave enough to speak to them about it.

“The complete support and love I received from them was overwhelming. I had built up the guilt and shame in my head for so many years that I was expecting them to react in disgust. But instead they looked at me as the victim and didn’t judge me.

“Now I feel happy to speak about the truth and have finally come to terms with my situation.

“However I would not wish the pain — both mental and physical — that I have been through on anyone.

“I urge Garry and Penny to stop talking about their decision so openly.

“They may be happy with their decision now but they have no idea how it will affect their unborn child. Unfortunately, I do.”

Like us on els

2. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh my- she looks difficult

[​IMG]

3. Quality Control

Quality Control dove Gold

Reputations:
    I. Am. Screaming. OMG.

Thedomina likes this.
  4. diggitydank1968

diggitydank1968 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

reno, Thedomina, sino8r and 5 others like this.
  5. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    :jj:

stanggirl likes this.
  6. Mr Cachexic

Mr Cachexic Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    who are they?

7. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    They can't all be Lannisters.

8. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    Thats hot!

9. Pitzarea

Pitzarea Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Doesn't explain the bad haircut.

10. BobWeired

BobWeired VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I can't read all that but, WTF?

11. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    Not cool posting @Barfus Osternsky DDS 's personal details and photo online. I want you to go to jail for this, Senator! :mad:

Senator Rick likes this.
  12. Haze Dean

Haze Dean Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cry harder. WGAS WGAF. Get over it already. Once your over the age of 25 it doesn't matter who your mother or father are.

somedude61 likes this.
  13. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jeezus fucking Christ. They seal the fucking records for a reason. If you fucking parents didn't want you to find out who they were take the fucking hint and do something else with yourself. I don't know, maybe help pick up garbage along the highways or work in a full service massage parlor.

Wangold likes this.
  14. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    Can the incesters all use the ladies room too? Where can the people whose DNA denotes them as female use a bathroom without creeps?

15. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hows everything else going

16. DaTenses

DaTenses Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's one pissed-off lookin dude.

17. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK