Here's my frustration with this whole Bruce Jenner stuff

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ganggreen87, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Look I could care less if you are gay or heterosexual or whatever. Whatever gets you thru the day and makes you happy, in my opinion, generally speaking as long as it doesn't hurt kids, women or animals go for it

But what gets me pissed about this Bruce Jenner thing is to me it exemplifies a real issue with society in America today that no one wants to talk about.

What's wrong with not liking someone's choice?

When a women gets EE breasts or has so much plastic surgery because she wants to look like a Barbie doll she is a freak who has issues, yet a guy has a surgery to become a women and we all need to applaud him. Nothing wrong with this I guess?

What's wrong with saying I disagree with it?

Isn't this what America was founded on the right to think freely? If Bruce Jenner wanted to cut his legs in half and become a midget would we have to applaud him for that? It's as if in America now if you offend any one or disagree or question their decision then you are insensitive and labeled horribly. Frankly speaking this is exemplified on gay and lesbian issues to the max and again I could care less, my uncle was gay.

I'm just tired of no one in this country being able to speak their mind to the opposite spectrum with out the media or some group just destroying the person. You want to disagree with Bruce Jenner in my opinion, good for you you're emtitled to that but those days in America certainly seem numbered.

Pretty soon we are gonna be a spineless country afraid to offend anyone and overrun by some foreign enemy.

2. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    Hmm. You are on to something.

[​IMG]

GLguygardner and smichal like this.
  3. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    Its memtal illness, plain and simple.

Jenner deciding he wants to dress up like a woman is no different than the stereotypical lunatic who decides to dress like Napoleon.

4. Craignor

Craignor Bodymore, Murderland VIP

Reputations:
    I saw the interview, I understand where he is coming from, and as an American he the right to do as he/she pleases...but that picture on the cover of Vanity Fair, creeps me out, sick of seeing it.

Enough already!:surprised:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
    jyanks, Jenjim2021, smichal and 12 others like this.
  5. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I must be missing something, I live in Portland and half the. City including my wife thinks I'm an insensitive bastard for this train of thought.

I gotta think in the spectrum of normal Bruce Jenner's action even in the gay and lesbian community represents less the one percent the norm. Yet we are all supposed to act like he represents a large fraction of society when he doesn't. I bet less the. 1 in 5 million people feels like he does but let's all clap.

I get the gay community allegedly 10 percent of society is gay, great. However does Bruce Jenners actions really represent an even measurable percentage of society yet we are supposed to act like its normal. Statistically speaking it isn't

6. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:

agreed. i wish no one posted the pic here.
    i cant unsee it :(

7. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm just ignoring the whole Bruce Jenner thing. Who cares, really?

8. Cheri

Cheri Skunk VIP

Reputations:
    He didnt come out as gay. If you are going to not like his choices, at least understand the choice.

9. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That's the way to go if you're not interested in the issue. I'm highly offended by the fact that Casey Anthony just did an interview w/ (I forget who) and apparently other losers are trying to get her for an interview too. I'd like to say I'm boycotting the cunt, but I'll tune in to see what a lying cunt she is... and how the interviewers will suck her pussy.

10. DJ Retardo

DJ Retardo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Please don't make a mockery of this...."

11. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    :winner:

Tr000otgr and monsoon like this.
  12. DJ Retardo

DJ Retardo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm with you, I'm tired of hearing about bravery, all I can think about are soldiers in John Hopkins. We'll never see them on the news even though they have injuries they'll never recover from because of their bravery

13. larryluncg

larryluncg Empty VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I live in Toronto. It's a well known fact that these transgenders suffer from mental illness. If anybody says its normal they are ignorant of the facts.

14. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I can't wrap my head around it because I can't imagine not liking who you are to that extant. In some ways, I pity her, but in most ways, I don't need anyone's personal choices thrown in my face to this extant.

15. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree

16. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Is that true? So if a trans goes to the shrink there they don't condone/allow the person to go ahead with the whole change and instead offer psychiatric drugs to fix their illness? Will surgeons operate on them there? Just wondering.

17. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think it's just a publicity stunt to keep the Kardashian money train rolling.

18. larryluncg

larryluncg Empty VIP Gold

Reputations:
    There's a long wait to get the operation. The government pays for it but apparently you do have to go through psychiatric assessment. Most of them are suffering from major depression. I think they try and determine if the operation is really what the person needs/wants.
    We are talking very damaged people here. This whole transgender thing is not fucking normal.

19. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
    I don't want to be sent to Internet Concentration Camp, so I'll keep my stupid comments to myself

20. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The goverment pays for it???! There's a few procedures I'd like done that would improve my looks... don't think I'll ever be getting them for free though. :depressed:

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.