Politics Hey Dems, In all seriousness, can you answer this question?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Javaforgotme, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Javaforgotme

Javaforgotme Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Can you answer the following without using the words "Bush" or "Cheney"?

How can you support Hillary when she is either:

A complete dolt who doesn't understand the rules of protecting confidential information - eventhough she was Secretary of State.

Or,

A lawbreaker, who intentionally broke several Federal Laws - and put this country at much higher security risk.

She's got to go now, right?

2. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Easy... Bill.
    That being said, I'm not a dem, or a rep. They're both the same shit... But if I had to choose, which I won't, I'd take grandma clinton over trump

3. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nobody cares about the emails. All this feigned outrage is a waste of time. That dog won't hunt.

4. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    yeah, nobody really cares about federal laws, the Clinton criminals are above all laws. It really doesn't matter, she'll lose. again.

5. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm not the biggest Hillary Clinton fan.
    Her handling of this private email server bidness has been pretty disturbing.
    She behaves in an imperious and smug manner that I personally find offensive.

That said - I'd vote for her any day over Cruz or Walker or Screw-Face Fiorina.

6. DrSublux

DrSublux Who am dis VIP

Reputations:
    I think we should all just over look all her past indiscretions and vote the whore in. We are all dumb anyways.

DTF296 and Gusbuss like this.
  7. joemama

joemama Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm a Dem but I'm not going to vote for Clinton for a number of reasons. But there is not a shot in hell I'd vote for any of these Republican candidates.

I will just vote on all the local issues and just not mark a vote for president if Clinton is the nominee.

8. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  9. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  10. ClintDagger

ClintDagger World's #2 Ranked Poster - Exec VP Larry, Inc VIP

Reputations:
    Because she's not Bush or Cheney.

Shit! I fucked up.
    [​IMG]

Calloused Shins likes this.
  11. joe361

joe361 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "America classifies way too much information - and we are all less safe for it" http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB524-Washington-Post-Op-Ed-Highlights-Dubious-Secrets/

Anyonenow likes this.
  12. Vettesetter

Vettesetter Active Member

Reputations:
    Bill & Hillary have completely different Ideologies about how govt should run. If someone thinks their getting the type of administration he had with her, you're in for rude awaking. Bill was really just an avg President himself. He gets so much praise because of the economy being good, but I simplify it to 2 things:

1. The Tech Boom. He had nothing to do with it. It was just that time in our history that it was going to happen. Wouldn't have mattered who was in office, but he gets credit.

2. His de-regulation of the banking & lending Industries. Money started free flowing cause of this. It was illegal for a company to be both before. This is what started the 100%-125% home loans to people that couldn't afford them. You can still find news cast online where Ron Paul & others were saying back then that this is going to snowball and cause a future collapse of our housing market, which did happen in 2008 because of what he did.

On a side note, does anyone remember his "Agreed Framework" plan? It was the one that "guaranteed" that N Korea would never be able to get Nuke's. He said it was a "good deal" for the US just like Obama is saying about the Iran deal. N Korea was testing for years underground and no one knew about it until 2010 when inspectors finally got in and found that they were able to enrich in a facility the size of a small house, which proves Obama is wrong that they will have a big facility that we will be able to monitor.

I would like to eliminate both parties and end the lifetime jobs, but I would never vote for Hillary. I'm still pissed how she made a disaster of healthcare when Bill put her in charge of it during his 1st term. She's been in govt over 20 years. The issues she says she's going to "tackle" now have always been there. What was she waiting for? She has the longest track record of all Candidates of doing very little and messing up most of what she has been involved in.

13. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish The Slow Adult VIP

Reputations:
    I would prefer she wasn't the democratic candidate, but if she was, I'd vote for her because every single Republican running seems like more of a lunatic than she is. Lesser of two lunatics.

14. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fine... But he got head from fat chicks in the Oval Office. Best pres since Washington. Thank yeww

15. I invented that

I invented that VIP Extreme Gold POTY Politics

Reputations:
    You sound thirsty, have some more kool-aid.

16. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    I won't vote for her, and if need be will write in my dead dad if she's the "best" choice.

Not my cup of tea.. but then again, (I know , in violation of the admonition) this guy and his puppet were reelected with even worse and more lethal criminality, war profiteering and treason hanging over their heads. Where was the outrage over those 8 years?

bush cheney war montage 3.jpg

17. Vettesetter

Vettesetter Active Member

Reputations:
    I had no problem with him getting head or more. I have a problem of him costing the taxpayers 10's of Millions of dollars trying to cover it up with lies.

Not to mention the ridiculous amount Congress spent Impeaching him, but then not removing him from office. Was pointless

18. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm the furthest thing in the world from a Democrat. I'm just not blinded by hatred.

dawg and scoobyla like this.
  19. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If you've noticed, Hillary has pretty tepid support among a great number of Dems. She's always been a poor campaigner. The fact Obama was able to beat her in the primaries proves it. She had it all going for her but her campaign, led by the DLC*, was not paying attention to the "Ground Game" of the Obama team. She was playing checkers while they were playing chess. Bernie Sanders has brought some excitement and some big crowds to his campaign, but realistically he can't win the nomination. If Biden decides to run I'll bet he almost immediately becomes the front runner. If Warren is his running mate, it's a slam-dunk. If Clinton is the eventual nominee, then it's the best chance the Republicans have to win the White House. Unless of course they nominate Carson, Cruz, Jindal or Huckabee. Another Clinton vs. Bush will keep a lot of voters home on election day.

*Google it.

20. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    She doesn't know why anyone would vote for her either.