Hey, I've been away for awhile..WTF HAPPENED TO NICK???

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by jessesalazarjr, Feb 3, 2013.

1. jessesalazarjr

jessesalazarjr New Member

Reputations:
    You bitches need to fill me in....please....

2. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    Holy shit Uncle Jesse! More importantly, what happened to you?

3. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Nobody knows the exact reason since nobody from the show has been allowed to say anything other than when artie said "Nick and I had creative differences and that nicks into more political type humor and smart humor" blah blah blah and that artie has a different style of comedy and nick wanted to go down a different route than the show and to pursue different things. Basically nick got fired for being a miserable grumpy asshole who constantly shut artie down and shut down guests and callers at every chance and was always acting like a dick. Someone probably has the clip of their last show together when nick went off on artie about those stupid picks they do and really was blowing up for no reason at all. I think that was the final straw on top of all the other things he did and directv and possibly artie had enough and they had to get rid of nick.

4. jessesalazarjr

Reputations:
    LOL....Deep state of depression and unemployment...slowly resurfacing.....wow Cap, nice to "see" you again...I've been reading some of the posts....I thought for sure Artie would implode and Nick would be left solo...So did any one thing lead to Nick's departure?

5. jessesalazarjr

Reputations:
    oh wow, I'll have to listen to that clip...do you remember what day it was?

6. HorseVsPelican

HorseVsPelican Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nick left due to differences him and Artie supposedly had about what the show should be. Sounds like bullshit to me. Just something that was said so Nick could save face.

The strange thing is Artie was out a lot during last December and Nick was doing the show on his own. My theory is that they probably told Nick during those days to make the show about more than just sports and Nick probably had some disagreement with them and they decided to dump him. When Artie was out Nick would focus heavily on just sports.

If you want to hear Artie's explanation go to the first show of 2013 in the first hour. Any other shows before this year have been removed.

7. Wigster

Wigster Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;JdXtq-GLOj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdXtq-GLOj0[/video]

Clip of them fighting.

8. HorseVsPelican

Reputations:
    First time seeing that clip and you know what? That fucking show was horrible. It was all Artie going on and on with that boring female sportscaster. That was one of the worst, boringest shows they did.

Artie can't OD fast enough for me.

9. NoddinOff

Reputations:
    As much as I dont like Rick the more I watch that clip the more I can kind of understand that particular argument, when he said "ive said 3 words all night" that was kinda true and artie does overtake ever conversation but thats just how artie is. I can see how it would get annoying being interrupted every time you talk but nick has to understand that he never really said anything funny or of interest so it goes both ways. Artie Im sure knows that the picks and stuff like that bore the audience and was trying to add to it to make it listenable but nick takes it as a personal attack.

10. jessesalazarjr

Reputations:
    Thanks!

Was this their last broadcast together?

11. shitba

shitba Shot Dead VIP

Reputations:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  12. fatstuff

fatstuff New Member

Reputations:
    He sealed his fate by not smoothing it over verbally.

Basically, Nick didn't wanna play second fiddle to Artie, so they're still trying out guys who do.

13. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    "He's gone, and there's nothing we could do.."

[​IMG]

14. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Artie and the show's producers wanted them to go to the Super Bowl and try to dupe some unknown player into saying something "controversial" about gays thus generating buzz about the show. Nick wasn't down to do something cheap like that so he left. Also, they didn't like that Nick wouldn't fall in line with media's liberal POV. Also, Artie has tremendous drug problem that caused tension on the show. Also, only so many times Nick could sit through one of Artie's six stories that he constantly recycles.

15. NoddinOff

Reputations:
    You're just making a bunch of bullshit up, guarantee you don't have any quotes from anywhere that can confirm that

16. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    What are you talking about, fool? It was the greatest "Nick & Artie Show" ever....................cos it's the one that got that cranky old spray tan cunt knocked off it. :up:

For a cunty kike-cunt you're quite the charmer.

17. Gunnar

Gunnar New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I was listening to the last N&A show recently (12-21-12).

Did anyone else hear, on the podcast, the blood-curdling scream in the last few seconds?

They had already done the closing credits and probably thought they were off the air.

It must have been Nick breaking his last straw.

Also, does any body know who won (with their NFL picks)?

BTW, just saw that clip below, I think it might have been Artie that hit the breaking point and said he could not continue as N&A.

Gunnar,

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  18. Wigster

Wigster Member

Reputations:
    You're trying so hard to be funny but you're just not cut out for it....such douche chills.

19. Double Blizz

Double Blizz New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    That was quite the tenses

20. HorseVsPelican

Reputations:

Dumb, uneducated fuck. How far did you get in school? You're the typical Artie fan who thinks being lewd will make you funny. I'm not even Jewish you piece of shit.