Hey lady, what's in your pants?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Transgender woman slams TSA's full-body scan flagging an 'anomaly' at Orlando airport
    BY Nicole Hensley
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Updated: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 8:23 AM
    • A
    • A
    • A
    Share this URL
    [​IMG] Shadi Petosky via Twitter
    Shadi Petosky live-tweeted her embarrassing ordeal through a security checkpoint at the Orlando International Airport after an “anomaly" resulted in the transgender woman being taken aside by TSA agents.
    A transgender woman brought thousands of social media followers into her embarrassing experience navigating security at Orlando International Airport — a problem occasionally faced by traveling trans men and women.

TSA agents flagged Shadi Petosky as she rushed to her flight to Minneapolis Monday night due to an “anomaly” that appeared in her full-body scan calibrated for a woman.

“That’s my penis,” she bluntly told a male TSA agent, explaining that she was transgender.

The awkward conversation brought Petosky to tears as additional agents questioned her gender and pulled her aside for a 40-minute pat-down, inspection and explosive material scare that resulted in a missed flight to Minneapolis.

Dozens of tweets and a handful of tearful selfies documented the television producer’s ordeal, attracting the attention of transgender activists, American Airlines representatives and TSA officials.

“I’m embarrassed about it,” Petosky told the Daily News from a hotel in Miami.

The TSA agent reportedly asked Petosky to go back through the scanner under the male calibration, but she refused and then declined to say whether she was a man or a woman.

“It is just a coincidence that I got a pat down for my genitals, then I had the worst agent and then I tested positive for explosives,” Petosky added.

She repeatedly asked the TSA agents if they were properly trained with a transgender policy, but heard only one response: “I know what I am doing.”

I am being held by the TSA in Orlando because of an "anomaly" (my penis)

— Shadi Petosky (@shadipetosky) September 21, 2015
    TSA agent Bramlet told me to get back in the machine as a man or it was going to be a problem.

The Transportation Security Administration recommends transgender travelers travel under names and genders reflected on government identification and to request a private screening or speak to a supervisor while trekking through security.

Those travel tips can be found on TSA’s website, but Petosky says she didn’t think to look before leaving Orlando after a vacation.

Those tips to prepare trans flyers for airport security are also shared on National Center for Transgender Equality's website.

I asked TSA agent Bramlet if he had any training in trans issues. He said "I know what I am doing"

Cop asked me what sex I was. I told him I wasn't going to answer that question. I am complying but come on.

“Had I gotten there earlier, I may have made my flight, but I wouldn’t have cried less,” Petosky said.

Officials eventually cleared Petosky to cross the security checkpoint, leaving her to rebook her travel arrangements.

Petosky’s anguish over airport security left a sour note for the center's executive director, Mara Keisling.

“We’ve just been very troubled,” Keisling told The News. “Trans people can get caught up in this. More often we hear about trans men having trouble with TSA, but occasionally we hear about trans women.”

In Petosky’s case, Keisling believes the situation “spiraled out of control with TSA agents just escalating it.”

.@JennyBoylan TSA takes all potential civil rights violations very seriously. We are looking into the situation now for further information.

— TSA (@TSA) September 21, 2015

Transgender men and women are subject to more airport security checks, according to Homeland Security documents obtained by Al Jazeera America in 2014.

TSA sent a statement to transgender activist Jenny Boylan, who recently appeared on an episode of “I Am Cait,” and acknowledged the agency’s awareness of Petosky’s plight.

“TSA takes all potential civil rights violations very seriously. We are looking into the situation now for further information,” officials told Boylan late Monday.​

1Vegasgirl and smichal like this.
  2. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic VIP

Reputations:
    I don't know why, but I'm not dripping with sympathy. It's kinda funny.:giggle:

Droog, SomerSky, Bearcat1 and 5 others like this.
  3. BleedingGums

BleedingGums Fesh Fox Faggot VIP

Reputations:
  4. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    if they suggested you go through the silly machine as a man then do it
    you get a bit older and wiser(hopefully) and you learn to pick your fights

the airport is a place you're losing more often than not
    you stand in line-you answer the questions-you play the stupid game that probably ain't doing shit to protect you
    and you get on your flight to wherever you're going

as for the tsa folks--they're clearly not the brightest fucking bunch
    and then we give them power
    it's a recipe for nonsense

5. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Let that be a lesson,

[​IMG]

6. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
  7. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    "Oh my God, this is the most humiliating thing I've ever gone through in my entire life! :tears2: Words can't describe how ashamed I'm feeling at this moment! :tears: This is so horribly embarrassing, what'll I do? Oh, I know, I'll live tweet the ordeal for the whole world to see!" :uscratch:

Fuck off and spare us your faux outrage, you mentally ill attention whore. We all know what your game is here.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    Droog, SomerSky, Bearcat1 and 8 others like this.
  8. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Why do these lunatics believe that THE WORLD is supposed to change for them?

They represent a tiny fraction of 1% of the population, but all of the rest of us are supposed to give up our lives for them.

Bearcat1, cetiya, TheLACritic and 4 others like this.
  9. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Droog, Joe Bauers and Head Censor like this.
  10. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    and then I tested positive for explosives :confused:

11. meanmark81

meanmark81 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ugh, she's at it again. Is there anything she won't do for attention?
    [​IMG]

12. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    I hate it when people have to ask me if I'm a man or a woman. I just like wearing evening gowns in the Home Depot.

Droog, smichal and Shortwave98 like this.
  13. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    People in Orlando are really intolerant.

I was walking in the airport and these guys kept calling me a fag and a homo and I was going to kick their asses, but I just could not run in that miniskirt.

smichal and Joe Bauers like this.
  14. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    I tell TSA upfront about my penis just to break the ice.

Rakdar, Droog, SomerSky and 3 others like this.
  15. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :eek:

Stinkfist and AcquiringSignal like this.
  16. Chicken Soda

Chicken Soda Unknown Member

Reputations:
    Good luck suing a government agency. This isn't owned by shareholders who are eager to give you a payday to save face.

17. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    THIS is embarrassing. But walking around all day dressed like a woman isn't.

18. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    Let's see him put his penis where her mouth is...

Someone should start a fundraiser to help him get surgery to have his penis removed so he will never have to suffer like this again!

19. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    I only want to live in peace....oh and walk around in a miniskirt with my ass hanging out.

Droog likes this.
  20. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm really getting sick of this transgendered thing. It's nothing like the movement for gay rights. Gays aren't denying their gender. Trannies want to use women's bathrooms and locker rooms. They want everyone to treat them as if they were actual women. Problem is, they aren't actual women. They're men. There is nothing they can do about their DNA. Dressing like a woman is a personal choice. A gay man cannot help who he is attracted to, but a tranny doesn't have to cross dress or use a women's bathroom. I don't care what they wear but they cannot expect the public to treat them like something they are not.