Hi joker!

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by baltimore mike, Aug 13, 2013.

1. baltimore mike

baltimore mike I wear panties 24/7 364

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  2. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    It's "Hi Joker"

3. baltimore mike

Reputations:
    ill be boo to your jeton

4. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    yum

5. baltimore mike

Reputations:
  6. baltimore mike

Reputations:
    well?

7. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  8. Napoleon V2

Napoleon V2 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Thin privilege is going to the local fair and not being afraid to get in line and ride the rides.

Thin privilege is not worrying about what the person you’re with (even though they are also fat) will think when you want to order food from one of the vendors.

Thin privilege is not having to listen to people say “Holy shit” or “Look at how fat they are” when you walk by.

Thin privilege is not fighting off tears for hours while your social anxiety threatens to overwhelm you.

Thin privilege is being comfortable while you watch the concert at said local fair instead of being squeezed into an uncomfortable seat and being afraid to get up and dance because you are afraid of what people will say about it.

(I had a very bad night at a local fair last night and thought I would share some of the joyous [read: terrifying] moments of fathphobia I encountered.)

9. Napoleon V2

Napoleon V2 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    thin privilege is going on a school trip to a theme park and not having to worry about if you’re going to fit on the ride.

my senior year of high school, we took a trip to grad bash which is a big party thrown by universal studios in orlando for high school seniors every year where both parks are open to you and there are musical performers with dance clubs scattered around the parks and dinner beforehand.

one of my favorite rides at islands of adventure is the hulk. it’s a big rollercoaster with lots of loops and i’ve adored it since i was 11 years-old and rode it three times in a row the first time i visited the park. i was in line with a few of my friends and it was finally our turn to get in. but when it came time for strap in, i couldn’t get the restraints to click. so one of the workers came up to me and tried to help me but no matter how hard he squeezed, he couldn’t get it to click. it was then he told me that i didn’t fit and i would have to wait for the next one to come around so i could use the handicapped seat.

surrounded by a bunch of other 17 and 18 year old high school students, i felt my face immediately redden and the humiliation i felt was incomparable. i told him to forget about it and i no longer wanted to ride and it was everything i could do not to burst into tears right then and run away. i kept my cool, i made it to the nearest bathroom where i could just sit on the toilet and cry. i was already depressed and anxious because of things i’d gone through in my life and it was always exacerbated by perceptions of my weight and i don’t think i’ve ever been more humiliated and depressed than i was that night. it’s been five years and i haven’t gone back or attempted to get onto a roller coaster again since for fear that the restraints won’t fit.

TAGS thin privilegefat childrenchildhood obesitystolen childhoodsubmission

10. baltimore mike

Reputations:
    im not reading all dat shit son

11. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
  12. beatlejaws

beatlejaws nowhere poster

Reputations: