Politics Hillary Clinton’s new doctor’s letter

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by thegroovologist, Sep 16, 2016.

1. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "September 14, 2016

This letter is a summary update on Hillary Rodham Clinton’s health since the release of my previous medical statement in July 2015.

Mrs. Clinton has been seen by me regularly this year for routine care. She has had recurrent blood testing for Coumadin dosing and adjustments. Her blood levels have been relatively stable. She also has had several allergy flares over the past year, which has been a typical pattern for most of her life. In consultation with her allergist, she responded well to her medication adjustments.

In January of 2016, Mrs. Clinton developed symptoms of sinusitis and an ear infection, which was treated with antibiotics and steroids. Over the ensuing few weeks, she noted progressive pain in her left ear despite treatment, and subsequently was evaluated by her ENT physician. This evaluation confirmed a sinus and ear infection, with increased fluid in her left ear. To help alleviate her symptoms, a myringotomy tube was placed in her left ear in January of 2016. After the tube was placed, Mrs. Clinton had significant improvement in her symptoms. Further follow-up evaluation with a CT scan of her brain and sinuses was done in March of 2016. This scan showed no abnormalities of the brain and mild chronic sinusitis. Her symptoms resolved and she continued symptom-free for the next six months.

On Friday, September 2nd, I evaluated Mrs. Clinton for a 24-hour history of a low grade fever, congestion and fatigue. On examination, she was noted to have a temperature of 99.4; her vital signs were otherwise normal as was her physical exam. She was advised to rest, put on a short course of antibiotics and continued on her allergy medications for an upper respiratory tract infection in the setting of her seasonal allergies. Over the next several days as she traveled, her congestion worsened and she developed a cough. She was advised to see me when she returned from her travels for further testing. On Friday, September 9th, she was seen and evaluated in my office. A non-contrast chest CT scan, including a CTA calcium score, was performed. This test allowed for specific imaging of her lungs while also following up on cardiac risk stratification from 2010 given her family history of heart disease. The results of the CT scan revealed a small right middlelobe pneumonia; her coronary calcium score was again zero. She was treated with antibiotics for pneumonia and advised to rest. This was a mild non-contagious bacterial pneumonia. On Sunday, September 11 at the 9/11 Memorial event, she became overheated and dehydrated and as a result felt dizzy. I examined her immediately upon her return home; she was re-hydrating and recovering nicely. I advised her to stay home and rest for the next several days. Mrs. Clinton has since been evaluated by me several times and continues to improve.

Mrs. Clinton’s current medications include Armor Thyroid, Coumadin dosed as directed, Levaquin (for a total ten days), Clarinex, as well as B12 as needed. After consultation with her hematologist, it was decided again not to change her anticoagulation to a newer agent. Her recent testing, all of which was done within the past month, has been normal. She remains up to date on all of her immunizations, including Prevnar and Pneumovax. Her Coumadin levels have been adjusted as needed according to regular lab testing. She had a normal mammogram and breast ultrasound. She receives routine dental care. Her thyroid blood tests are within normal limits. Of note, she has remained stable for many years on Armor thyroid to treat her hypothyroidism (a low T3 level). Her laboratory testing (vitamin D, CBC, fasting blood glucose, comprehensive metabolic panel, hemoglobin A1-C, vitamin B12) was normal, including cholesterol of 189, LDL of 103, HDL of 56 and triglycerides of 159. Her vital signs showed blood pressure of 100/70, heart rate of 70, respiratory rate of 18, temperature of 97.8 and pulse-oximetry of 99%. The remainder of her complete physical exam was normal and she is in excellent mental condition.

My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia. She is recovering well with antibiotics and rest. She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States.

Lisa Bardack, MD
    Diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine
    Chair of Internal Medicine, CareMount Medical"

---

"In January of 2016, Mrs. Clinton developed symptoms of sinusitis and an ear infection, which was treated with antibiotics and steroids."
    >>>

Here's a Tweet from Mike Cernovich (August 2016):

---

"My husband has Parkinson's Disease (to the point that his memory is declining). One day when he was at the physician's office for a hurting shoulder, he was prescribed Prednisone. After taking the Prednisone for 4 to 5 days, we began to notice that his Parkinson's, especially his cognitive ability, began to improve drastically. By the time he finished his prescription, he was almost back to his normal thinking. Has this ever happened to anyone else with Parkinson's?"

http://www.healthcaremagic.com/prem...one-in-treatment-of-Parkinsons-disease/184735

---

"I am interested in Parkinson's research on the use of Prednisone to treat symptoms. My husband has had Parkinson's for about 10 years and recently took 5 days of 20mg. Prednisone tables twice a day for a pinched nerve. It completely removed his symptoms; he was tremor ... [More] free, clear thinking, strong voice, no walking problems, no slowness - NOTHING! It was like a miracle. He is now done with the Prednisone, and is back to where he was before."

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Parkinsons-Disease/Using-Prednisone-to-treat-Parkinsons/show/1031101

2. Cody

Cody Active Member

Reputations:
  3. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    At this point, would anyone believe anything Clinton says or her doctor?

4. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. thegroovologist

Reputations:
  6. Phil McKrakin

Phil McKrakin AKA Howie POTY The Bar VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

sstressed likes this.
  7. Irish Joe

Irish Joe Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Even her fake doctor makes her sound like a shambling corpse.

"I didn't realize she had pneumonia and just assumed her fever stemmed from a preexisting illness, which I was also treating, or recurring from another disease which she has been suffering from for the last six months. Fortunately, I prescribed these medicines which, although completely ineffective on Sept. 2, are certain to be effective now, and in a shorter period of time."

8. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    I am the first to say she has a neurologic disease being concealed but the steroids part being bolded is insignificant. It is common to treat some atypical pneumonias or any lung process with a tapering dose of steroids.

9. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    She went to a clinic in mount kisco with all the local illegals :jj:

CrucifiedAGT, 1Vegasgirl and babybear like this.
  10. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    ...this came up on Google >>>

April 2015:

"Bombshell…Is Hillary on large doses of Prednisone – she is NOT well enough to be President."

"She appears bloated and retaining water. The TNAU source inside the Hillary camp is saying she has serious medical issues."

"This contact says she is always dragging ass, she is testy and bloated. And everyone has basically been threatened by the DCS NOT to speak a word about her health."

http://www.thenixonallianceundergro...isone-she-is-not-well-enough-to-be-president/

CrucifiedAGT and babybear like this.
  11. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    Prednisone Side Effects

Major Side Effects

More common:
    • Aggression
    • agitation
    • anxiety
    • blurred vision
    • decrease in the amount of urine
    • dizziness
    • fast, slow, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
    • headache
    • irritability
    • mental depression
    • mood changes
    • nervousness
    • noisy, rattling breathing
    • numbness or tingling in the arms or legs
    • pounding in the ears
    • shortness of breath
    • swelling of the fingers, hands, feet, or lower legs
    • trouble thinking, speaking, or walking
    • troubled breathing at rest
    • weight gain
    Incidence not known:
    • Abdominal or stomach cramping or burning (severe)
    • abdominal or stomach pain
    • backache
    • bloody, black, or tarry stools
    • cough or hoarseness
    • darkening of skin
    • decrease in height
    • decreased vision
    • diarrhea
    • dry mouth
    • eye pain
    • eye tearing
    • facial hair growth in females
    • fainting
    • fever or chills
    • flushed, dry skin
    • fractures
    • fruit-like breath odor
    • full or round face, neck, or trunk
    • heartburn or indigestion (severe and continuous)
    • increased hunger
    • increased thirst
    • increased urination
    • loss of appetite
    • loss of sexual desire or ability
    • lower back or side pain
    • menstrual irregularities
    • muscle pain or tenderness
    • muscle wasting or weakness
    • nausea
    • pain in back, ribs, arms, or legs
    • painful or difficult urination
    • skin rash
    • sleeplessness
    • sweating
    • trouble healing
    • trouble sleeping
    • unexplained weight loss
    • unusual tiredness or weakness
    • vision changes
    • vomiting
    • vomiting of material that looks like coffee grounds
    https://www.drugs.com/sfx/prednisone-side-effects.html

CrucifiedAGT and babybear like this.
  12. oldpaddy

oldpaddy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't think there's anything she could say or do that would change my impression of her being a liar to the core. Plus now I think she's feeble in addition to a liar. Not a good combo.

Wiggy, TheHighHat, Runaway and 3 others like this.
  13. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    ^This. :artiejj:

Ingens, June DeMay and Dirty South like this.
  14. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    they're trying a bit too hard on this "doctor letter' nonsense.
    We all know shes a sick fucking liar who is on the short list for least desirable asswipe to be US President.
    well, most of us do :rolleyes:
    fucking crooked con artist clintons- cant seem to get rid of their gangster asses- too many suckers out there

Wiggy, Runaway, babybear and 2 others like this.
  15. deadbeat

deadbeat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Runaway and babybear like this.
  16. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    Nope, not buying any of that...

People who collapse from pneumonia exhaustion aren't walking around after 90 mins at their daughter's apartment.

She clearly had some sort neurological event.

I like how this doctor even said her mental health is "PERFECT". :funny:

What's her qualifications for making that diagnosis?

Hillary Clinton is a huge liar. She cannot tell the truth.

17. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:

I heard her on an interview the next day, she said within minutes of feeling the AC in her van she already felt great, and even better after she went to the apartment. She never did mention if she actually drank something for this debilitating dehydration, it was just the AC that revived her! :facepalm:

That's why after 90 minutes, she was ready to dance!

[​IMG]

18. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    I think she has something going on too, however, what is tripping her campaign up at this time is the ongoing obfuscation that her people seem to do with regards to everything regarding her and her husband. It's annoying at this point.

19. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    When do we see Trumps taxes?

BethSucks and jrstinkfish like this.
  20. Wangold

Wangold Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My dad eventually died from Parkinson's.

All this sounds so familiar.