Politics Hillary doesn't think rape victims deserve to be believed anymore.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Avery, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Call me old fashioned, but I think a woman should make the final decision on who she wants to engage in love making with.

"Hahaha, Avery is a faggot feminist!" Bring it, your labels don't make me.

Just very sad that the first major female candidate would abandon victims of rape to protect her rapist husband. :depressed:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  3. Avery

Reputations:
  4. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...are you talking about rape, or rape rape?

Slickwoody likes this.
  5. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
  6. Gitfiddle

Gitfiddle Live Deliciously

Reputations:
    This is yet another thing the shitlibs will overlook or excuse.

CrucifiedAGT and SlinkyNeckStern like this.
  7. Wigward

Wigward Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    rapity rape rape?

8. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...according to whoppi theres rape and then theres rape rape. im just trying to figure out which one hillary is talking about and whats her stance on women who change their mind after they have the sex.

9. Avery

Reputations:
    They are the ones all about substance.

Did you see the trump threads about wanting to go to chelsea's wedding and his daughter planning an invasion of Europe with putin's rumored girlfriend at a beach? So much substance. So much nuance! :eek:

CrucifiedAGT likes this.
  10. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't like rape

Chriza and FeetToTaste like this.
  11. Avery

Reputations:
    Broaddrick, then 35, first met Bill Clinton when he was 31 and the attorney general of Arkansas, during a campaign stop he made at her nursing home. They discussed her business and his campaign — Broaddrick wasn’t much into politics, but she had recently started volunteering for him with a friend — and Clinton told Broaddrick to call his office if she was ever in nearby Little Rock. A few weeks later, she did just that while attending a nursing seminar there. They arranged to meet one morning in the coffee shop in the hotel where the seminar was held. At the last second, Clinton called up to Broaddrick’s room and asked if they could meet there instead, since there were reporters in the lobby below. She said yes. Minutes after entering her room, he tried to kiss her, she says, biting her upper lip, hard.

Shocked, Broaddrick says, she resisted Clinton, even telling him she was not only married, but having an affair with another man (who would later become her second husband). He ignored her, she says, and pushed her on the bed and raped her. Afterward, she says, he put his sunglasses on and told her to get some ice for her swollen lips before leaving the room.

“There was no remorse,” Broaddrick told me. “He acted like it was an everyday occurrence. He was not the least bit apologetic. It was just unreal.” She rushed to the door and locked it, she says, afraid that someone would come back in to kill her.

Two of Broaddrick’s friends who had also attended the nursing conference found Broaddrick in tears, her lips swollen and blue. She told them what had happened but made them swear not to tell anyone else. She was scared of retaliation, didn’t think anyone would believe her, and blamed herself for allowing Clinton to come up to her room.

“I had never known anybody that had been raped,” she told me. “I could not imagine anybody that could get in that situation and not get out of it.”

Soon after, Broaddrick says, she ran into Hillary Clinton at a political rally Broaddrick had promised friends she would attend. Hillary shook her hand and thanked her for everything she had done for Bill. To Broaddrick, the gesture felt like a threat to stay silent.

Broaddrick says Bill Clinton called her a few times after the assault but she never picked up. Aside from a letter his governor’s office sent her when she won a nursing home award in 1984 — Clinton scrawled “I admire you very much” on the bottom — the next time she heard from him was in 1991, when, she claims, he confronted her in person to apologize. She wondered what had caused the change of heart. Soon after, he announced he was running for president.

Not good!

CrucifiedAGT and SlinkyNeckStern like this.
  12. Avery

Reputations:
    I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73....it never goes away.

@XuXu

CrucifiedAGT likes this.
  13. FeetToTaste

FeetToTaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So was this rape rape, or did she regret having sex with a 2nd partner, in addition to her husband?

I can't keep up with which parts of rape we believe and which parts we call women liars.

14. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    You're mistaken. Trump called Rosie fat, so he's the woman hater. He makes off-the-cuff insults, so he's the unstable one.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/25/clinto...ine-and-mistresses-ex-secret-service-officer/

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/05/tell-...ratic-uncontrollable-ways-in-the-white-house/

SlinkyNeckStern and Avery like this.
  15. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    makes no difference at this point she could say rape victims should be sodomized because they had it coming and she still wins by probably one of the largest margins in history

16. SlinkyNeckStern

SlinkyNeckStern High Pitch Mike Lookalike

Reputations:

Look dude, Donald Trump once called a woman fat. In the intelligent lib world that is waaaaaaayyyy worse than raping someone. Here is a guide you can print out in case you're ever confused in the future. Crimes against females, least to most severe in the minds of Clinton supporters -

5. Raping a woman. Just as Bill allegedly did. (Maybe she asked for it.)
    4. Sexually harassing a dozen or so women you work with. Just as Bill allegedly did. (Maybe they all asked for it.)
    3. Using intimidation tactics against those women to shut them the fuck up. Just as Hillary did. (That's just being a good wife.)
    2. Representing a child rapist in court. You know he's a rapist but fuck it, I gots me a case to win motherfuckers. (That's just being a good lawyer, and plus, that 12 year old girl was a slut.)
    1. Calling a woman fat. (INEXCUSABLE! This is body shaming at it's worst and it makes you a misogynist and worthy of death.)

Scarlett Ohara likes this.
  17. Avery

Reputations:
    OMG

Don't you realize he will get in a twitter fight with Justin Trudeau and nuke toronto?!?

In what world is that more sane than a woman that stays married to her constantly cheating/raping husband!

SouthernListen likes this.
  18. Chriza

Chriza The One Man Gangbang VIP

Reputations:
    That's kool!

19. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    One thing we can all agree; the Clintons are pro rape.

HowieHasBeen likes this.
  20. quitefrankly

quitefrankly Well-Known Member

Reputations: