Politics Hillary got her ass kicked last night but all I keep seeing on the news is how Trump got beat

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by fan22, Apr 6, 2016.

1. fan22

fan22 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Getting real frustrated. Losing faith in the political process. Everything seems fake. The RNC's lack of support for the public's choice just blows my mind and the liberal media jjust flat out blows.

2. knuckle_hedd

knuckle_hedd loving life!

Reputations:
    american politics has turned into a donkey show..

3. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:

wait you are THE one person who still has faith??

4. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the media wants the conservative(cruz), so i dont get how they liberals, or they would want trump

5. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm beginning to think House of Cards was more realistic then I thought :eek:

Dirty South likes this.
  6. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    Hillary lost too? I was too busy watching the winningest man on television cram so much winning and hugeness down my throat that I missed that. . . Or maybe it's just that sweet elixir, schadenfreude . . .

potroast likes this.
  7. EasyJesus

EasyJesus Pappy Gold

Reputations:
    Bernie will never get the Dem nomination, never. :no:

honestmaxx likes this.
  8. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Democrat race is already fixed for Cankles, Republican clusterfuck is news because the outcome is uncertain.

9. BooeyBanana

BooeyBanana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Go Bernie go..Onto New York...

cg256, Stew Nod and Mulletude like this.
  10. scoobyla

Reputations:
    i think the reason is, because it didnt matter if bernie won wisc, but it did matter that cruz won

11. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Were you expecting any different? Front page of CBS News right now says that it would be better for everyone, including Trump himself, to just quit now. Yeah right, he should quit now even though he has the most votes.

Stew Nod and Dirty South like this.
  12. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    If there's one thing this election has exposed it's that the Establishment on both sides will go to any lengths necessary to retain their power over this country and the media is totally complicit in doing everything within its power to serve the Establishment's interests. They would honestly rather have the other side win than a non-Establishment candidate emerge.

The people who own and truly direct the media's narrative ARE Establishment themselves.

Hopefully Trump and Sanders will at the very least serve as the catalyst for a Populist 3rd party to emerge.

Democrats and the GOP are two sides of the same diseased, deceitful coin. They exist only to serve their corporate masters and feed themselves and their "machine".

We need a reset button.

13. Mugsy

Mugsy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We need a national movement, which starts at the local level, and takes control through elections, and maybe a few fists here and there... We can't break the stranglehold that this "Mafia" holds over our nation unless we start at the local levels, and spread out! We need an organization that can wield political power, as well as some degree of physical power. It must also hold some sway over media organizations, forcing truth instead of the propaganda that is shoved down our throats! How this party, or group, or whatever could ever start, well that's something I really have no idea on... Maybe things have to get much much worse before it could ever happen, as it seems to be getting now, but that's the only way all peoples of common sense, from all races and religions, who have tired of the madness that grips our society will ever break them...

smellynugget and CrucifiedAGT like this.
  14. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    trump cruz
    moves the needle because it's trump

15. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    I never get a single one of your posts. You seem like a nice fellow but the logic on your posts is incomprehensible, so it looks like one of those riddles that you have to rearrange the words to get the actual point.

The point of the OP was simple. Two favorites lost, only one favorite was shit on by the media. The other was given her usual free pass.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    Head Censor likes this.
  16. icypussy

icypussy clit finder Gold

Reputations:

Rescued Owl likes this.
  17. Sloppyjoe

Sloppyjoe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    this!

18. Lance Murdock

Lance Murdock Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hillary losing was expected. Also, it was proportional awarding of delegates. So Bernie can win every single state from here on out, but if his wins are within these margins he still cannot win the race. He has to have huge blowouts in huge states to catch up to Clinton. It's not going to happen. And I'm just talking about regular delegates, not "super" delegates.

doucheBag likes this.
  19. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish The Slow Adult VIP

Reputations:
    Cruz is only 126 delegates behind Trump at this point, and no one candidate has a majority yet. I don't think we truly know who the "public's choice" is right now.

The "liberal media" would actually prefer that Trump wins the candidacy.

20. scoobyla

Reputations:
    i think its because everyone already knows hillary is the nominee, a bernie win in wisc means nothing.

im not real articulate, i just know logic.
    i never get a single of anyones post when they say liberal or media.

if media is libs, why arent they against cruz, who is a real conservative. yet they against trump whois liberal on many issues.
    if media is libs, why dont they support bernie, who is a real lib, yet they for hillary whois mainstream R on many issues.
    if the media is liberal ,why didnt they support bush, cause most of what he did was liberal. yet they criticized him on everthing, and gave a free pass to dems who agreed with him.
    if media is libs, why dont they criticize bam when he does conservative stuff.
    if Rs dont like libs, why do they always nominate the most liberal guy running.
    ifs R are conservative, why did none vote ron paul, who i consider the most honest smartest principled conservative of our time.

IMO most ppl dont GAF about liberalism or conservatism.

Droog and SaintJimmy like this.