Politics Hillary's campaign should be over now

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She's officially demented and not qualified

Hillary Clinton: I will reveal truth about UFOs if I become America's next President

• 17:36, 3 Jan 2016
    • Updated 20:20, 3 Jan 2016
    • By Jonathon Dillon
    The Democratic candidate has vowed to "get to the bottom" of UFOs and what is really going on at the top secret Area 51 if she's elected
    Barcroft [​IMG]
    The truth IS out there: Hillary Clinton has spoken openly about UFOs for first time
    Hillary Clinton has vowed to "get to the bottom" of UFOs if she becomes the next President of the United States.
    And the Democratic presidential candidate believes we may already have been visited by extraterrestrials.
    Responding to a question about UFOs from a journalist while campaigning in New Hampshire, she reportedly said: "Yes, I'm going to get to the bottom of it."
    Clinton, who could become America's first female president if elected in November, also said she would send a "task force" into Area 51 - a top secret base in Nevada where UFO enthusiasts believe alien technology is being back-engineered.
    John Podesta, her campaign chairman, has previously called for the release of all UFO files as the “American people can handle the truth”.
    The Democratic candidate has vowed to "get to the bottom" of UFOs and what is really going on at the top secret Area 51 if she's elected

Last year he famously tweeted his biggest regret of 2014 was not securing the release of the UFO files before he retired.
    He said: "Finally, my biggest failure of 2014: Once again not securing the #disclosure of the UFO files. #the truthisstilloutthere".

Hillary said: “He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out. One way or another. Maybe we could have a task force go to Area 51."

Last year Bill Clinton told US chat show host Jimmy Kimmel he wouldn't be surprised if alien life visited Earth but said he hoped it "wouldn't be like Independence Day".
    He also said he had looked into Area 51 but added: "There are no aliens there."
    When asked about her husband's comments, Hillary said: "I think we may have been (visited already). We don't know for sure."

In 1993, Clinton, when he was president, was approached by billionaire Laurance Rockefeller to release all UFO files to the public.
    The Clintons even met with the philanthropist and financier, part of the American banking dynasty, at his ranch in Wyoming in August, 1995, as part of the so-called "Rockefeller Initiative".
    Retired detective constable Gary Heseltine, who has been researching UFOs for 40 years and edits UFO Truth Magazine, said: "I am well aware of the Rockefeller initiative and that both the Clintons were heavily involved in it.
    UFO detective: Gary Heseltine has welcomed Hillary Clinton's pledge
    "It was inevitable that Hillary Clinton would be asked questions about her links to it and I am pleased that she has responded to them.
    "She cannot run away from those links so she really has to embrace it in order to remain credible. It will be interesting to see how much of a political issue it will become in her presidential campaign."

CrucifiedAGT and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Is this an onion article?

3. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Will Reilly Martin be her secretary of lunacy?

4. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
  5. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  6. YinzerMasshole

YinzerMasshole VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    If there's anyone I trust to run the country, it's a former Walmart lawyer.

PSU Shower Room likes this.
  7. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Least disturbing thing she's said in 23 years.

8. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
  9. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
  10. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    I know she'll go to any lengths to get illegals voting dem, but this takes aliens to another level.

11. Shart Garfunkel

Shart Garfunkel I brought the magic suitcase Gold

Reputations:
    She's pandering to the tinfoil hat crowd. Powerful lobby they. :coffee:

12. Rum Balls

Rum Balls Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If Trump said it you'd pull your cock out and shoot a load while reciting the Star Spangled Banner.

13. Estocada

Estocada Well-Known Member

Reputations:

14. Afganistand

Afganistand Motivationally Deficient VIP

Reputations:
    Pre promotion for the X Files reboot

Honkey Donkey likes this.
  15. Estocada

Estocada Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sounds like al she has been getting to the bottom of is a gin and/or percocet bottle.

CrucifiedAGT, 1Vegasgirl and reno like this.
  16. abouttobefired

abouttobefired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I get all my news from The Mirror. Their chief editor is Bat Boy.

17. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This truly is baffling.

Is this someone misinterpreting something she said at a campaign trip or something? Has to be something like that. Her getting overly ambitious and promising the moon to get elected probably answered some question...

This is baffling

18. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    She'll get the same warning about that as every other president. Jimmy Carter got a tear in his eye when asked about that.

19. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Absolutely not the Onion.

This is a legit news source.

They also are the only one reporting this:

An ultrasound picture of an unborn baby has gone viral after a strange looking figure next to the foetus was spotted by thousands of social media users.

The eerie image was posted on imgur under the heading "A friend's ultrasound. When you see it...".

At first, the scan looks like a fairly innocuous picture of n unborn child resting sweetly in their mother's womb.

But if you look to the right of the picture, you might see something altogether more disturbing.

[​IMG]
    Chilling: The face on the right hand side of the picture
    A grainy outline of what looks to be a woman has been spotted by many people who have looked at the picture.

Read more: Pregnant woman spots face of her dead GRANDFATHER kissing her unborn baby in hospital scan

Opinion is divided as to what the figure looks like, with the most popular choices being a Hindu Goddess, a mermaid or a demon.

One commentator said: "Does no one else see the demon on the right?"

But another responded: "Hindu goddess on the right side of the image."

To sum up the disagreement, subtlemrs simply wrote: "I'm seeing a friendly mermaid. Everyone else is seeing a demon. We're all weird."

The picture has been viewed more than 500,000 times since being uploaded yesterday.

This creepy occurrence isn't the first time strange things have been spotted on ultrasounds.

Last year we reported how a woman was shocked to see what she believed was her dead Granddad kissing her unborn baby in a 4D scan.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/chilling-picture-shows-demon-watching-7107337

Ba Ba Boolio and Anyonenow like this.
  20. XXXL yoga pants

XXXL yoga pants Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is straight out of Jimmy Carter's playbook