Holy Schnikes! Today's first hour proves that Howard is subsconsciously utlizing Benj

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ruffypup, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    y and Elisa as a means of correlating his inner conflict with Beth......... Please don't tell me that I am the only one that clearly sees this.:c

2. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
    Ruffy, you hit the nail on the head...Everything The Castrated one claims Benjy does with Elisa, the Castrated one does with his whore wife....

3. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I admire Benjy for not just totally losing it and calling him out for the hypocrite he is.

4. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    me too. It was an interesting 1st hour.

5. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    I have been on to this since day one,,,when Benjy was overtly uptalking Elisa to Howard.....However, I do believe that Benjy and Elisa are for real, at the same time..... I do believe Benjy knows the frame of Howard's mind and that Howard seeks bringing attention to situations that are relatable to his own.....Benjy is only guilty of placing down a magnet for Howard to be drawn into....Howard netted the vortex.

6. pheelios

pheelios Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

Definitely :hat:

7. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    Benjy understands the power of silence. His silence granted Howard airtime to spin himself directly into his own web of hypocracy for all to clearly hear...

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  8. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Okay, now I'm looking forward to hearing this. :)

9. CFStern

CFStern New Member

Reputations:
    Always believed it.
    Too bad I refuse to listen anymore.

10. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    When you listen, just think about all of the hoops Howard has been jumping thru for Beth... Think of how the saving of the seagull youtube video correlates with the Benjy and Elisa youtube video..... Ill Lisa G having to be taken off the story becuz of her obsession with Benjy.......Lisa G being taken off Hampton story becuz of her obsession with Howard ,,,, every fucking thing about this is reflected back to Howard's situation!

11. Ruffypup

Reputations:

Thinking of something to say is elementary....saying something you mean takes thought.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  12. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
    Of course ruffy, as I said before, I think Benjy is doing most of this as a Goof on the Castrated one and Bitch-Ho...Ever since The Castrated one berated Benjy's relationship on the air and called him "pussywhipped"...

...In the manner, I don't blame Benjy one bit....keep it up Benjy...I want to see the Castrated one lose it on the air...

13. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Id rather hear about Benjy and Elisa instead of AGT talk.
    That interview with Howie Mandel was just awful. Total agt plug fest. Zzzzzzzzzz

14. starlit dreamzz

starlit dreamzz Active Member

Reputations:
    I agree, I haven't heard today's show, but I thought the same thing way back when he first got aggravated about the Benjy/Elisa thing. I think it's because he projects his own insecurities onto Benjy.

15. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    The thing of it is and most here will disagree with me, is that I believe Elissa really has fallen for Benjy and likewise......I do not believe the relationship itself is soley to promote Elisa but feel it to be more of a mutual love of attention and respect of each others talents....however....as Elisa's love grows stronger for Benj....I am slightly concerned for Benj as his uncomfortability begins to set in that he feels he has done all he can with the relationship and subconsciously fears ultimate happyness so he begins to recline the chair back gradually and let's go of what could have been....I hope Im wrong about that....

16. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    You can't be serious. She more or less said she found him repulsive on her first show appearance. It's all rather sad.

17. starlit dreamzz

starlit dreamzz Active Member

Reputations:
    Should I start calling you Dr. Ruffy? ;) that is an interesting theory. But I think it may be Elisa who eventually reclines the chair so to speak.

I think it's possible that Elisa may have actually been moved/touched by Benjy's actions, both changing himself and promoting her career. I think it's possible that she found that he is a genuinely sweet guy and wants to love him because of that. She probably really does like him, but I think that his "worship" of her can only lead to disaster. She is going to feel too good for him, in the long run... mainly because he made her feel that way. Right now it's an ego boost and stuff, but later when she realizes she's drained him of usefulness and she's just stuck with the real Benjy, we'll find out how deep Elisa really is, and how true her love for Benjy is. The question is... how long will it take until some hotter guy that seems more her "equal" sweeps her away?

18. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    Appearing romanticaly indifferent towards Benjy was her way of protecting her heart from her own insecurity to Benjy's initial motives.

19. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Oh good. For a minute there we thought you WERE serious!

20. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:

exactly