Holy Shit! Howard thinks his show is a-mazing!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MarvelComics85, Mar 5, 2012.

1. MarvelComics85

MarvelComics85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know there was a thread here made, but I wanted to put one up. Just because I love to read the comments that follow afterwards!

Howard took a call from a guy who said he was fired up earlier and he wanted to give a constructive criticism about the show. Howard said that's not necessary. Howard said he figured out what to do himself. He doesn't need feedback. The caller said he thought that's how he did the show. Howard said he'd be doomed if he thought of the show as a community. He told the guy that his feedback is irrelevant.

The caller said he's a paying customer. Howard said he doesn't care. He said he can just quit if he doesn't like it. Howard said he doesn't care what he thinks. The caller said that's hurtful. Howard said if he listened to feedback he would have quit on day one. He said he ignored the feedback. The caller said that can't be and people must have supported him. Howard said even his own father said he sucked. He said he ignored the feedback and that's how he became who he is.

Howard asked what the guy's feedback was. The caller, Evan, started to explain himself but Howard told him to call Elvis Duran or Ryan Seacrest. He said he doesn't care what he thinks about him. He said Evan is irrelevant. Howard said that a show everyone loves is hardly his show. Howard told him to call Jay Leno. He said Jay cares what people think. Howard said Jay calls people who he offends.

Even said that he will appreciate what he has to say. Evan said one thing he has learned... Howard said he's boring him so he's got to stop. Even said ''Fuck you, Howard'' as Howard was hanging up on him. Howard said he could have just said he sucks instead of beating around the bush. Howard said if he listened to that guy he'd be done. Howard said he knows what to talk about. Howard went into a live commercial and then a commercial break.

Anybody else thinks he's popping pills at this point? He's borderline arrogant and hostile to everyone who criticizes him. Just like a heroin addict.

2. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard knows his show is shit, but he is in denial about it.

3. MarvelComics85

MarvelComics85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :GL:

4. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    There's something like 37,000 views on our "BethBrothersVideo" thread and there were a few thousand on SFN's before it was taken down. That whole thing and his inability to control it probably made for a troubling weekend at Chimneyland. He probably took the call just to be a dick to someone representing the "fans" to make himself feel better.

5. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    only pills he is on his amyl nitrate :lmao:

6. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
    He quit taking criticism the minute he married "Horseface."

7. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    thats Mrs. Horseface to you pal

8. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    Was this today? I thought he killed monday shows to rest his pussy from AGT weekends? I'll go download then.

9. Ps197nyc

Ps197nyc New Member

Reputations:
    I thought today's show was over the top delusional also!

10. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I guess that is Howard's way of asking a civilian what he does for a living. After all, the show has never been better - Howard may have convinced himself that the former fans goofing on him are just a fraction of the millions of people who tune in each day.

11. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I missed that part.......but it sounds like it may have been a "setup" call... allowing Howard to indirectly respond to our opinions on his photoshoot w/Beth and her brothers...sending us the message that no matter what you think or say about me,,,it means NOTHING to me...I ignore your opinions.....I call the shots!

12. HowieHasBeen

HowieHasBeen VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He's tanking the show on purpose. What better way for him to FUCK Sirius then to have all his "fans" quit.

He knows what he is doing, he knows!

What we should do is all sign back up the day he is let go!

13. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    man i'm sad i missed this! hopefully its on youtube soon

14. JohnnyGuapo

JohnnyGuapo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why did SFN take down the video? I mean, I know why, but whats the reason they gave?