Hopefully Beth With Follow This Animal Rights Activist Example

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by booybob, Nov 12, 2013.

1. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Please Beth, make this woman your hero and do what she did without killing the cats.

I wonder if she was mad because she doesn't have a wig to support her.

[h=3]Woman found dead in car with dozens of dogs was director of Animal Rights Foundation[/h] Posted: Nov 08, 2013 1:27 PM EST Updated: Nov 08, 2013 1:48 PM EST
    [h=6][/h]
    [​IMG]
    Sandra Lertzman (Source: Animalrightsfoundation.com)

[h=4][/h]

Moreland Hills Police were called to a home in the 31000 block of Jackson Road on Monday night after a friend found the body of Sandra Lertzman, 62, inside her car along with 31 dogs, most of them puppies.
    Police say Lertzman's car was still running in her garage. Detectives found several prescription vials in the vehicle and a suicide note inside the house.
    Police aren't sure how long Lertzman and the pets were dead before they were found, but investigators say she was last seen on Sunday.
    Investigators also tell 19 Action News one of the puppies managed to get out of the car and get air from a small opening in the closed garage. The surviving puppy is now recovering with a member of Lertzman's family.
    Copyright 2013 WOIO. All rights reserved.

2. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sorry, I didn't see your post.
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana][FONT=arial black,avant garde]Animal Rights Foundation.com
    [/FONT][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=4][B][U] SANDY LERTZMAN May 24, 1951- November 4, 2013[/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=4][B][U]We sadly mourn the passing of our founder, Sandy Lertzman.[/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=4][B][U] Sandy Lertzman, for over 45 years was a pioneer in animal rescue. She woke every day to help all of god's beautiful creatures. She fed the deer, squirrels, birds, raccoons, geese and what she called "Sandy's Safe Haven For All Animals" at her home. She has a sanctuary of beautiful cats that were to be murdered by Solon's animal warden. She fought for animal rights, protection of the slaughter of deer (when birth control is available), and laws to protect the animals. She was happy to see the "Goddard's Law" bill- which is a start to protect dogs in Ohio.[/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=4][B][U] The dogs that Sandy had were NOT puppies (the youngest was 8 years old). Sandy's dogs were all formerly abused dogs that no one wanted or could not be adopted. Blind dogs, dogs with severe disabilities, dogs who could not be socialized- all the dogs found her love and compassion. She obviously feared that upon her death, these abused dogs would be placed in harm's way. Sandy spent countless hours every day taking care of each dog and their specialized problems with her love that she offered.In a seperate shelter, she cared for the 10 cats- which will continue.[/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=4][B][U] None of us never ever know how we will react to adversity, pain, and stress. But we do know, that Sandra Marlene Lertzman was an angel on earth. She was a remarkable woman. Hundreds, maybe thousands of animals led a more dignified, loving, and beautiful life to our Sandy. We love her and will miss her everyday. We are sure she is in heaven, reunited with her animals and her son, Tommy. [/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=4][B][U] Animal Rights Foundation will continue, as strong as ever, in Sandy's memory. We will go on caring, supporting, and helping all animals in distress and supporting laws to protect our animals in her honor.[/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=4][B][U] Thank You for your kind support in this tragedy and time of sadness, we greatly appreciate it.[/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=4][B][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]​

3. PappYawn

PappYawn Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Wow. I'm an animal lover I've got a cockatiel on my foot and a cat on my lap as I type this.
    I also rehabilitated neglected animals for a while.
    This level of involvement is always an indicator of mental illness.
    I've seen it first hand.
    I bet the only reason she ever left the house was to deal with animals and probably didn't talk to her family.

4. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Are you doing a photoshoot?

5. PappYawn

Reputations:
  6. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Bababaloney wants to know where he can pre-order your calendar.

7. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    I'm gonna get my 1 year old Sheltie neutered in two weeks. Should I call Entertainment Tonight so they know when to send the camera crew?

8. PappYawn

Reputations:
    Scary thing is he's only a few miles away I think.
    :scared:

9. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

10. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    sad sad story

11. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Didn't see this earlier, no he's not, thousands of miles away. Did we catch him in yet another lie.

12. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    Would have been a better story if the woman was a lawyer.