Hot and Hairy Muslim Women Crossing Borders of Sanity for Love

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by unclefreddy, Feb 20, 2015.

1. unclefreddy

unclefreddy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    3 Muslim students with education and supposively A grades left the UK recently to fight for Isis:

2 of them already married ISIS jihadists, but they died and now they are widowed.
    But the question has to be asked to Gary Puppet, are they hot and would he bang them with all that hair?
    Three UK schoolgirls 'travelling to Syria'
    [​IMG] Police released CCTV footage of the three girls at Gatwick Airport
    Continue reading the main story
    Islamic State
    Three east London schoolgirls have flown to Turkey and there are fears they may cross the Syrian border and join the Islamic State terrorist group.
    Shamima Begum, 15, Kadiza Sultana, 16, and an unnamed 15-year-old, pupils at Bethnal Green Academy, flew from Gatwick on Tuesday, during half-term.
    Commander Richard Walton, of the Metropolitan Police, said he feared they were "extremely vulnerable".
    The trio are friends with a fourth girl who travelled to Syria in December.
    At the time the three girls were interviewed as her friends, police said.
    Cdr Walton said the teenagers' families were "devastated" but there was a "good chance" the girls were still in Turkey.
    Jump media player
    Media player help
    Out of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.
    Cmdr Richard Walton: "The girls will be in grave danger in Syria"
    He hoped a police appeal, via social media, would persuade them not to enter Syria.
    The girls were last seen at their homes on Tuesday morning when they gave their families "plausible reasons" to be out for the day, police said.
    They boarded a Turkish Airlines flight, which landed in Turkey on Tuesday evening.
    The third girl is not being named at the request of her family.
    Shamima is possibly travelling under the name of her 17-year-old sister Aklima Begum, police said.
    'Increasing concerns'
    Cdr Walton said he hoped the trio would "hear our concerns for their safety and have the courage to return now, back to their families who are so worried about them."
    He said the force was becoming "increasingly concerned" about a growing trend of young girls showing an interest or intent in joining Islamic State.
    "The choice of returning home from Syria is often taken away from those under the control of Islamic State, leaving their families in the UK devastated and with very few options to secure their safe return," he said.
    "If we are able to locate these girls whilst they are still in Turkey we have a good possibility of being able to bring them home to their families."
    Shamima and the unnamed 15-year-old were reported missing by their families on Tuesday evening, while Kadiza was reported missing on Wednesday morning.
    [​IMG] Kadiza Sultana, aged 16, is the oldest of the trio, who are all in the same school year
    Police have issued a description of the three girls:
    • Kadiza Sultana is 5ft 6in and slim build. She was wearing black rimmed glasses, a long black jacket with a hood, a grey striped scarf, a grey jumper and dark red trousers and was carrying a black holdall. She speaks English with a London accent and Bengali.
    • Shamima Begum is 5ft 7in. She was wearing black, thick-rimmed glasses, a black hijab, a light brown and black leopardprint scarf, a dark red jumper, black trousers and a jacket, and was carrying a dark blue holdall with white straps. She speaks English with a London accent and Bengali.
    • The 15-year-old unnamed girl is 5ft 6in and slim build. She was wearing black, thick-rimmed glasses, a black headscarf, a long dark green jacket with a fur-lined hood, a light yellow long-sleeved top, black trousers and white trainers, and was carrying a black Nike holdall. She speaks English and Amhrick.
    [​IMG] Shamima Begum, 15, could be travelling under the name of Aklima Begum, police said
    Home Secretary Teresa May said it was important "to look at the whole question of the ideology that is driving these actions".
    "We're very clear as a government that we need to look at extremism across the whole spectrum and that's why we're working on an extremism strategy."
    Salman Farsi, a spokesman for the East London Mosque, said she thought the girls had been misled.
    "I do not know what was promised to them. It is just sad.
    "I think the girls need to know they have done nothing wrong. They have been manipulated."
    [​IMG] CCTV captured the girls passing through security at Gatwick Airport
    Dr Erin Saltman, from the Institute for Strategic Dialogue, which offers independent expertise in counter-terrorism, said IS propaganda targets young women specifically with the promise of being part of a humanitarian movement.
    She said: "They are the wives and mothers of the future jihadists so quite a lot of dedication and time has been put into trying to allure these younger women to come and join in these efforts.
    "They are very much restricted to the house and home for the most part. There is strict sharia law in the region."

teehee likes this.
  2. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    As soon we find someone is linked to a terrorist or group, 24/7 surveillance and don't let them out of your sight.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    TeeDonkey and isabella like this.
  3. Lola

Lola little-known member

Reputations:
    I don't see any hair except eyebrows :no:

TeeDonkey likes this.
  4. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    the OP is supposing that they don't shave under their arms or their nether regions.

TeeDonkey and Lola like this.
  5. unclefreddy

Reputations:
    If you think they are shaved down there, you're in for a huge surprise.
    [​IMG]

teehee, John Mahlin and MrPACS like this.
  6. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Shoot them. Shoot them all.

I am so sick and tired of this. We would wipe out Nazis if they were around today. These ISIS guys are far, far worse. They're trying to provoke the end of the world.

Why should I feel the least sympathy for girls who want to go fuck guys who are burning people alive?

7. Lola

Lola little-known member

Reputations:
    ohhhhh.:oops:

;)

never dawned on me (since I'm all squeaky clean and shaved)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    teehee and Shortwave98 like this.
  8. unclefreddy

Reputations:
    What gets me is that the UK government is treating this as poor old children innocently making a dumb choice to travel abroad. They are all 20 or 17 enough to know what they are doing - They shouldn't be allowed back in Europe.

Fucken A students,
    Obviously they got an F in common sense.

9. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    this is what we get when we import the dregs of the middle east. they shouldn't be in our countries to begin with...let them rot where they belong.... in the shit infested streets and with the deranged, inbred practitioners of islam.
    i blame our governments for allowing these roaches and their parents into our lands.

10. unclefreddy

Reputations:
    These fuckers were given a great education, had a nice place to live and they gave everyone in the UK a big Aluha Akbar. Fuck them.

TeeDonkey and Lola like this.
  11. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    good riddance to them. such silly little bitches.

these whores are going to have some fun with the big, smelly, evil lovers of mohammed showing them what anal is.

teehee and reno like this.
  12. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Unfortunately, we just let anyone in because "racism." Liberals put the american majority last, and every single other person including criminals a distant first. If we had any balls our screening process for these animals would be INSANE. Same thing for Mexico. Instead I have family friend who's cousin lives in Austria, has a great job, married an american business woman who was born in UK, but is a citizen here. It has been 1.5 years and they still don't have an allowance to get him to the US. Its absolutely wild.

AmishGirl likes this.
  13. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Were the girls wearing Bad Idea Jeans?

14. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Things are different (and more disgusting) over there than they are here.

Lola likes this.
  15. goldtopper

goldtopper Well Known Heterosexual Gold

Reputations:
    Supposively?

16. John Walker

John Walker Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I heard a story not long ago about something similar. There were a couple girls from the U.S. (I believe) who got picked up online by some ISIS guys. They love that online recruiting. They told them how they'd be treated like princesses and they'd be living in a majestic tent while the glorious soldiers of Islam would battle the infidels far far away. So these little teenage girls made a run for it, left their families and made it to the promised land.....only to find that they were to be used as Jihadi Brides. They got of the plane to find themselves in the midst of a shithole, were repeatedly gang raped (by their own admission) by ISIS soldiers and kept in captivity. They escaped, pregnant, and tried to come home by contacting their family. They were barred from entering the country due to their new connections despite their pleas for mercy. It's not the country's fault. They may well have been brainwashed drones. It's happened before. Sorry kids, you fucked up. Last I heard, the girls got picked back up from the little safe house they found because they got ratted out by sympathizers. The news dropped it and they're probably dead now. This isn't a life lesson these kids want to learn. That being said? Fuck'em.

TeeDonkey likes this.
  17. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Have fun playing real life Muslim Barbie Dream Cave

teehee, unclefreddy and Shortwave98 like this.
  18. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Fifteen?! Come on, man. That's fucking old maid territory for these islamonazi shitheads.

These broads are going to get passed around like a blunt at a Dave Matthews concert. Fuck 'em.

TeeDonkey and Stag like this.
  19. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'll never understand \ get over it ... I was partially educated in Britain ... worked in London ... but I wasn't allowed to stay in the U.K. Nope. Not me! :banghead:

Shortwave98 and unclefreddy like this.
  20. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    That's because you don't wear a burka.