How about a weight loss challenge contest between Artie and the illiterate announcer?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by tom in st pete, Dec 3, 2013.

1. tom in st pete

tom in st pete Member

Reputations:
    Heres's a good idea , and would make good RADIO and TV.

Artie and Fat Ass Bochetti have a weight loss contest, starting January 1.

They could strip them down like boxers are before a fight, and have the twins weigh them in, using some type of scale that can accurately measure up to 350 lbs.

The loser(meaning the guy that Gains the most weight, since neither will lose a pound, after 1 full month has to pay up.

If Artie is declared the loser, he has to foot the bill for 10 people to attend Bochetti's fraudulent comedy school, for a 1 hour session.

In the most likely scenario , where Bochetti would actually gain MORE weight than Artie, he in turn has to give 10 people a FREE hour at the same fraudulent comedy school.

They can have a weekly, or bi weekly weigh in, and a big board can be posted somewhere in the studio.

Maybe next time Arm calls in, he can pass this on to the show producers, or Artie himself.

BTW, when ever happened to Hanzi?, did he get arrested for hanging out with Rob Ford or something?.
    I also noticed no more Dollar Shave Club ads in the last week or so.
    Artie must have pissed someone off from that company, by the way he read the ads.

2. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  3. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah that Bonnie and Clyde show theyre promoing sounded really bad; atrocious dialogue

4. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    They can finally use the rolling score boards that the twins were supposed to keep filled out.

You can call in yourself. They keep putting on that zooted fucker from N'awlins all the time...there's no reason why you can't get on. Tell the screener that you have a game for them to play regarding Bocchetti's commitment to "helt". Maybe add another aspect where the twins have to GAIN weight in order to win...

Maybe even Hanzi gave up on the show...or his last 3 crazy fucking calls were enough to ban him from getting on air to ask Art, "What's going on?"

Even though he was really fucking up all the ads as of late (and on purpose), I was thinking of that suicide-reference advertisement Art did a few weeks back. So fucking hilarious, but not sure that they want that kind of promotion. I think Gilbert was the guest?

5. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    it would be great but you couldn't get either one of these fat ass Sumo wrestlers to participate

6. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I hope they don't do this. I could not withstand being forced to see gratuitous shots of Bocchetti shirtless night after night after night

7. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    No incentive. Wasn't Artie in the position to collect big dough on Stern diet contests but each time was like "I could make that over a long weekend"?

This sounds like the same school of thought as "Hey, what if Artie did a podcast!" Yrah, that would be cool, but ain't gonna happen, no incentive.

8. tom in st pete

tom in st pete Member

Reputations:
    He could give 2 birds with one stone

He even realizes (Artie), that is, that he is not much different than that fat, pleather -wearing illiterate announcer he employs.

He would have 2 incentives, and that is to prove he is all the way back, and attempt to shape his body into something that resembles a 46 year old , normal human being.

I have a hard time believing , that Artie is currently 100% drug and or alcohol free.
    Just sometimes, mainly when the dark sunglasses go on, or his voice becomes slow, and raspy, i wonder if during the previous break, he hopped into the bathroom and did a hit, puff, or snort of some kind of substance.
    The second achievement , would be to turn Bochetti's likely failure in any type of weight loss, into show fodder, and plain old comedy gold.

Artie talks about getting health, but it's been all talk for a long time now.
    Bochetti talks about how much weight he is losing, and will continue to, but i just don't see any difference.

It would be great to see it live, and the twitter and facebook world can spread the news, that would provide Bochetti with well deserved, and constant ridicule.

9. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nothing involving Bocchetti is comedy gold. Nothing.

10. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I haven't been hearing the last hour here recently: have the twins been on as of late? I just heard tonight that Liz messed up Mike's copy read, which appears is currently their only job responsibility (they don't even update that big board anymore as someone mentioned above); fighting to get them decent money as P.A.s is really paying off it seems

11. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    alright well that answers that - they were just on for a segment and provided great fodder so um yeah lol; would still do both hard btw

12. tom in st pete

tom in st pete Member

Reputations:
    When the comedy is directly intended to insult, abuse and ridicule that fat piece of crap,
    it surely would be gold.
    When he walked over, finally to hand over that coat to Artie, he grazed across the studio, like a cow in heat.
    Don't tell me you don't look forward to seeing that buzzer going off, after every pronunciation , just to see him squirm, and blame someone else for the copy he is reading?
    Face it, the guy is a stupid man, and the reason he gets any gigs at comedy shows, is because people think he is somewhat mentally deficient, and just his appearance on a stage, is good for a few laughs.

13. tom in st pete

tom in st pete Member

Reputations:
    Marie is pretty hot, Liz resembles Russel Wilson's girlfriend, IMO.
    Too bad they both have breast sizes that are comparable to a 12 year old Asian girl.

14. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:

So you think Mike gets uncomfortable, obligatory, some-what condescending laughter from the audience? Actually, I'd say most comics get that shit from people who think they should be laughing at certain stuff evn if they on't find it funny, or even get the joke for that matter

15. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No, I don't look forward to anything with that dumb piece of shit loser.

16. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    He walks so retardedly. I swear to god I saw someone the other day doing Bocchetti's same spazz finger movements as he was walking with a helmet on. I really cannot comprehend how fucking stupid he is that he can't walk correctly like a normal person. Hands at your sides, one leg moves forward as the opposite arm swings the same direction. Bocchetti does this waddle, not just because he is fat, where he moves his arms not in sync with his leg movements and his fingers going fucking nuts.

I used to jokingly make fun of this stupid chick in high school, saying that she was intelligent enough to walk but would fall flat on her back or stomach if she had to walk up or down a hill because she didn't understand that she had to lean either forwards or backwards.

I want to repeatedly punch Bocchetti until my fists evaporate.