How about this for a thread?

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by ItsBigForty, Oct 1, 2010.

1. ItsBigForty

ItsBigForty New Member

Reputations:
    I haven't heard from my daughter in over a month. Although she is 20 I still consider her my little girl. I have no idea where she is. The last time we talked she was somewhere outside of Chico CA or so she told me.

I fear she is dead and have had dreams as such.

If I didn't have IB15 here with me I would actually wish myself dead. I ain't in a good way.

Have a nice fucking night everyone.

2. ItsBigForty

ItsBigForty New Member

Reputations:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  3. deverrant

deverrant VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    40! :(

This makes me so sad.

4. ItsBigForty

ItsBigForty New Member

Reputations:

5. chrisfromvegas

chrisfromvegas HOOLIGAN VIP

Reputations:
    Sucks. Sorry to hear it. I hired a PI to find my brother. He found him through his registered cell phone. Turns out he is a drug addict. Took a week or so.

6. ItsBigForty

ItsBigForty New Member

Reputations:
    I just want my little girl back and am scared she is dead.

7. ItsBigForty

ItsBigForty New Member

Reputations:
    I hate to type this shit here but I am so fuck it. I am sitting here heartbroken. I am usually a funny upbeat guy.

I am sorry I even typed this shit.

8. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    Damn dude, i have a daughter and just had dinner with her. I cannot imagine what you are going through. I will say a prayer for you and your daughter tonight.

9. jespo91

jespo91 New Member

Reputations:
    How is IB15 Forty?

10. TYSON

TYSON New Member VIP

Reputations:
    BigForty, I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. I have no kids but I do have younger siblings and I would feel the same if I never saw them in a long time. Please stay positive through this rough time and i'm sure things are fine. A prayer goes out to you and your daughter.
    :pray:

11. ItsBigForty

ItsBigForty New Member

Reputations:
    She is okay. We went to the home coming football game tonight and had fun but she kicked this whole thing off. She was supposed to stay for the dance but said she wanted to come home. When I asked why she said she was worried about her sister and that is where this all comes from.

Here I am worried about my oldest and at the same time my youngest is also worried about her sister and there is nothing I can do to fix that. As a daddy, you are supposed to be able to fix everything. This I cannot fix and the hurt that her and I are going thru, not knowing where my oldest is, just fucking sucks.

12. MONK

MONK The fuck? Staff Member Chimp In Charge

Reputations:
    IB40 is a Reggie.

13. ItsBigForty

ItsBigForty New Member

Reputations:
    All done being sad. Ska fixes all

14. jespo911

jespo911 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Your daughter is worried because you raised a wonderful, caring, loving young lady there Chuck. I have known you for a long time and i don't like reading that you wish yourself dead. If IB15 is truly correct in saying we act like twins, saying that is not how i would deal with the situation. You cant fix the situation, you cant fix everything,BUT you are still DAD. Fathers comfort, fathers show the strength needed in times like this. It must hurt like a bitch but try to stay strong for her chuck.

IB15 and yourself will hurt, that is understandable. But you have eachother. i dont know the circumstances of why your oldest is out there but stay strong for 15 chuck.

15. ohnoes

ohnoes New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Dude when I was that age I was doing whatever the fuck I wanted. Had a good job, my own place etc...the last people I wanted to speak to on planet Earth were my parents. I was just a selfish, drug-addled fuck like that. Only person I gave a fuck about acknowledging was my grandmother on my mom's side god rest her soul. She'd leave a message (my phone was off most of the time so I could smoke, sleep and fuck bitches in peace without worrying about my spot being blown up...this was the time of rudimentary answering machines with the tape no codes etc.) talking about how I knew mom was calling but this was her and (Tough French lady, war bride,she pretty much raised me...my moms was just another typical young white broad who got knocked up by a black dude although this was before it was considered the norm) I better not disrespect her. It always worked. She may just be going through a phase like that. Being her own woman. See if the grands have any better luck. I hope your fears aren't the truth brother. I really do man...like they say, it may just "be a phase."

16. ItsBigForty

ItsBigForty New Member

Reputations:
    wow. thanks my friend. well said and that is so nice of you. i also have gotten nice things from others in this thread. I thank you all. special thanks to dev!

I felt like a shithead for posting this thread but i feel comfortable here. Imagine the responses to this upstairs. I would never do it again. you all are great people and thanks.

and now for the educational part of the evening

17. jespo911

jespo911 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    as much as i dont need to join SFN #2, i came in here to reply myself chuck. You are a good person, IB15 is a wonderful kid, and in the end things will work out. i may be in buffalo soon for a hockey tournament and i will let you know if i am coming or not.

18. ItsBigForty

ItsBigForty New Member

Reputations:
    That would be great jespo!

19. ItsBigForty

ItsBigForty New Member

Reputations:
    Wow this ska is fixing things. Well that and the schnapps :)

20. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations: