How awful would howchie be solo on AGT?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Yeahnolisten, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Yeahnolisten

Yeahnolisten Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I actually would love to see this. He can barely carry a radio show 2 days a week and now he thinks he can host a prime time show?

2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...he sure stabbed howie and sharon in the back today. he needs to mind his own business and stop thinking hes 'the star' of agt.

3. christ cracker

christ cracker Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    hitler was sweeter

4. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Now that the radio show no longer has any voices besides Robin and Howard it's become apparent just how untalented, unfunny, and ignorant both of them are. Any project that puts the focus on either or both of them is doomed.

5. My Balls Itch 2

My Balls Itch 2 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I think he'd be great. Way better than having those other two. Having said that, I don't watch it. Way too corny for me. I hate all those talent shows. I quit watching that shit when the Gong Show went off the air. It's childish garbage meant for idiots.

6. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How much do you want to bet the three judges next year are Howard, Robin, and Ralph.

7. My Balls Itch 2

My Balls Itch 2 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    If Ralph has that laser pointer with him I'd tune in. Ralph is an awesome judge. Brutally honest.

8. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...howie and sharon have to be loathing howard. hes such a fucking asshole how could they not. i was almost embarrassed for howard today begging the executive producer to tell him hes the best judge and then had the unmitigated agll to ask him if sharon and howie left if he/they would consult howard on the replacesment. as if, he got an immediate no as a response. howards trying to make himself the darling and ratings builder for agt but hes laughable begging to be recognised. he asked the dude 'how many viewers 20 million'? and the exec dodged the question saying something like were doing great in our timeslot. howard has 0.0 juice with nbc while the other big networks are laughing at nbc agt and howard stern.

9. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    I used to agree with Howard saying he doesnt need anyone else to do his show......the show since Artie got fired has really disproven this - plus its weird to see people on AGT just ignore his one liners when everyone in the studio would be howling at his material AT ALL TIMES

10. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

The NBC exec. is no fool. He knows Howard is trying to make him commit on air that Howard is AGT and he'll have none of it. I'm shocked the guy is there all the time now. It must be in Howard's contract because what producer is coming into a radio show like that?

11. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...so why, does howard want to use him as a prop to say some breaking agt news so entertainment tonight will pick it up or use him for htv? not sure what don and howard were looking for by having the guy in the house unless nbc has completely lost it and plans to use footage on agt or get the winners on the hss. howard is reaching for something, i know hes jealous that tiger woods use to get millions just to endorse a product and had to just provide his pic with a written endorsement and gets millions for it but i dont see any hope of howard doing that. money has distorted his reality.

12. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    Actually, I'd love to see Howard take over the whole show next year. No Nick, Sharon or Howie. Then when the shows ratings go down in flames he'd have nobody to shift the blame to.