News How federal agents foiled a murderous Jade Helm 15 retaliation plot

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Aug 6, 2015.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    imrs.php.jpeg

The men had a deadly plot to lure government forces into a trap, federal officials say, and were amassing a stockpile fit for war.

There were Kevlar helmets and body armor, pipe bombs and handmade grenades, large amounts of gunpowder and dozens of rounds of ammunition for a military-grade sniper rifle.

Federal officials say three North Carolina men — Walter Eugene Litteral, 50; Christopher James Barker, 41; and Christopher Todd Campbell, 30 — spent months compiling their cache, much of it purchased through a military surplus store owner who became so concerned about the plot that the person became the FBI’s informant.

The men were arrested Saturday and charged with conspiracy and amassing weaponry allegedly to combat what they believe is the government’s plan to impose martial law through (among other things) the multistate military exercise known as Jade Helm.

In January, the informant relocated the military surplus store to Gaston County, N.C. — just a few doors down from where Campbell operated a tattoo parlor. Almost immediately, Campbell told the informant of his “anti-government” views, according to federal court documents.

A month later, Campbell introduced the informant to Litteral. The two men told the informant that they believed “that the federal government intended to use the armed forces to impose martial law in the United States, which they and others would resist with violent force,” the court documents said.

Specifically, they told the informant that the Jade Helm exercises planned in five states were a cover for the government’s plot to impose martial law. The exercises were scheduled to be conducted from July 15 to Sept. 15, and Litteral made it clear that he needed the military-grade items no later than July 15.

Operation Jade Helm 15, a training exercise for Army Special Operations Forces, has spawned consternation and anti-government conspiracy theories. The exercises are taking place in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado, according to the Army.

imrs.php3.jpeg

By April, months before the training operation was scheduled, the purchases from the military surplus store began — all of them paid for in cash, according to court documents. There were plans, the documents allege, to make pipe bombs, explosive tennis balls covered in nails and coffee cans filled with ball bearings that would be detonated with a shot from a sniper rifle.

And by mid-June, those plans were beginning to crystallize.

According to the documents, Litteral was heavily armed with both legally and illegally obtained weapons. If government agents came looking for him at his home, Litteral allegedly told the informant in a phone conversation, he would be ready.

“Lemme tell you something, I gonna have my f——- house rigged up; these motherf—— come try to come in my house, it’s gonna go off,” he said, according to the documents.

The documents indicated that Litteral told another person in a phone conversation: “I got a f—— .45 beside my bed. I got a .45 and a 9-mil in my truck. I’ve got a 9-mil and a .380, or a .380 in her car. Safe full of weapons. You know what? Every time I open up this damn safe, I mean I’ve got, I’ve got at least 30 weapons that I can see and some tucked all the way in the back back.”

The plan involved testing the explosives on land in Shelby, N.C. But the ambush against U.S. forces would take place on Litteral and Campbell’s a 99-acre camp in Clover, S.C.

“According to [Campbell], he and Litteral intend to booby-trap the camp and draw government’s forces into the camp and kill them,” the warrant states.

Full Story

kingdavid918 likes this.
  2. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    These assholes want to attack our soldiers. Oh, hell no. What's next?

kingdavid918 likes this.
  3. dawg

Reputations:
    I guess we will just have to wait and see what these conspiracy nuts come up with next.

Gusbuss and MrPACS like this.
  4. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Glad they got them before they could hurt anyone. Bunch of retarted hicks.

MrPACS likes this.
  5. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    if these asshole feds come knocking on my door i'll probably just answer it and see what they want

as long as they ain't trying to sell me something like windows or lawncare services i'll be ok I imagine

Gusbuss, kingdavid918 and reno like this.
  6. dawg

Reputations:
    Obama wants to take over your house so he can sit in your easy chair and watch Football games.

Gusbuss, MrPACS, kingdavid918 and 2 others like this.
  7. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

as long as he brings his own beer
    I ain't running some fucking beer themed soup kitchen

Butters Stoch, ljc, AmishGirl and 2 others like this.
  8. dawg

Reputations:
    You got that shit right :lo5:

9. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    But we have to watch the steelers.

dawg likes this.
  10. dawg

Reputations:
    I just wish i could say the same about Dallas. Maybe this year?

MrPACS likes this.
  11. Afganistand

Afganistand Motivationally Deficient VIP

Reputations:
    If Obama brings beer, I'd probably say,

Thanks Obama

At least, I would as long as it isn't that light beer crap

lestanyonethink likes this.
  12. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Not to sympathize with guys with face tattoos, but they were willing to fight against martial law IF IF IF it were implemented. Are you people suggesting you'd be OK with martial law?

I guess if Obama says it must happen, his supporters are on-board? Here's a quote from the story:

A month later, Campbell introduced the informant to Litteral. The two men told the informant that they believed “that the federal government intended to use the armed forces to impose martial law in the United States, which they and others would resist with violent force,” the court documents said.

Is it against the law to talk about what you would do if the government makes prisoners out of us?!

CrucifiedAGT likes this.
  13. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:

I'm not sure if it's against the law to talk about what you're going to do but the fact that you have "illegally obtained weapons" while you're doing it guarantees the government will make a prisoner out of you.

Gusbuss likes this.
  14. dawg

Reputations:
    I'll tell you what amazes and frightens me more. Is that you have people out there that actually believe that one man "Obama" is going to take over state by state by state with Martial law. How would he do that? He would need the Military and Law Enforcement correct? Do you actually believe that the military is going to say ok we have orders lets lets take over our moms and pops and war against them. I don't, it's paranoia. Do i believe that the police is more militarized? yes. but it would take the military to make this work. I jiust dont buy it.

kinneyjames, Gusbuss and kingdavid918 like this.
  15. dawg

Reputations:
    they had home made grenades and pipe bombs. I think that would cause anyone a problem.

Gusbuss and kingdavid918 like this.
  16. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    Do I think it's happening right now? No.

But it happens all across the planet, all of the time.

How did Putin manage to steal countless billions in Russia and jail all of his opponents (if they didn't end up dead)?

You gotta admit that it's pretty odd that our military is mobilizing across many states with all sorts of heavy equipment in an "exercise." Did you consider what exactly they are practicing for?

17. dawg

Reputations:
    Why is it not ok to speak out against police brutality but ok to speak about warring against our military? Thats another thing i dont get, Asking for professionalism from cops makes you a cop hater but arming yourself to teeth and planning because you fear the Our boys and girls in the military is going to attack is just fine and dandy, and in some cases like this one even planning to attack them first. Please explain this logic to me?

Just a question not meant to offend.

kingdavid918 likes this.
  18. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    Listen, there are a lot of people who don't trust the government. In 1775, the were called "Patriots."

We've floated $20 trillion in debt, and the Chinese have an army which could crush our country (at least in manpower) many times over. There is a caldera in Wyoming which someday will wipe out this nation (or whatever follows it).

The government cheats and lies routinely, sometimes for our good, and sometimes against our good.

I highly doubt that the Feds will let us know that something horrible will happen in 30 days before rolling out the mechanism to control panicking citizens.

And there are those who believe that Obama isn't going to leave after his second term ends. It happens in other countries. Here, we would need to manufacture a crisis, like right-wingers planning to attack the military. It's called a False Flag operation.

19. MyLazyHand

Reputations:
    And the entire Chinese economy is built on massive lies and cheating.

When it crashes, and it will, the repercussions will be enormous. They might need to fight a war to avoid the collapse.

20. usedtampon

usedtampon Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It always amazes me that the only people who can see through plots or speak for the white race are co-incidentally the dumbest people in society.

Gusbuss likes this.