How is Howard's Will Set to Be Divided Between His 3 Daughters and Beth?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by fland, Feb 6, 2014.

1. fland

fland Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I would sincerely hope that 100% would go to his three kids but that's highly unlikely. It would be a crime if it's split 25% evenly between all four, and I have a bad feeling Beth may actually inherit the lion's share, which would further explain why the kids visibly despise her.

2. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard will be sure to outlive the kids and Horsie, never fear.

3. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Beth has Howie pretty brainwashed. As he becomes a feeble old man, Beth will command a larger and larger say in what that final will might say.

4. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He figures his ex will give to the girls. Beth will get the most, his lover Ralph will get his share. His daughters will each get an Autographed copy of the NSAL calendar.

5. Wigward Hairhat

Wigward Hairhat Active Member

Reputations:
    You gotta figure Moose has her eyes on Chimney Mansion?

6. guruhugz

guruhugz Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    wiggy lost a lot of weight. Beth is encouraging him to starve to death.

7. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...his kids will be getting their money thru a trust, theyll have to ask real nice if they want to buy any 50m dollar mansions but they will not want for anything. beth on the other hand will get her primary ny residence in the hamptons unless she likes the florida digs better then shell change her h.q. right now the blog says the apartment howard bought next door to his is known as the h.q. for beth ostrosky productions. i bet the doorman respects her now eh? beth will most certainly get a hefty cash payout with insurance and inheritance plus whatever she fights for like a dog on a bone. in a legal sense whether howard actually married her or not doesnt matter because he has publicly claimed her his wife too many times so anything howard earned or acquired after the date of the marriage is half hers. (maglica v maglica california maglite creator gives up half his fortune)

8. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    While we can't know for sure, I'd guess Beth gets the real estate and everyone splits the cash equally. It's usually done that way so vindictive kids can't throw their step mothers out on the street. But you never know, Howard may resent that the kids don't accept Beth and spend more time with her. In his mind, that may be enough of a reason to trim their share.

In the end, Beth gets more than the kids.

9. PappYawn

PappYawn Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Do you really think he'll set Ralph up?
    I doubt it.

10. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard is going to give Beth a large chunk of it. Deborah and Emily may have written themselves out of the will especially after Deborah actually was in NYC during his birthday and blew him off.

Howard's world revolves around Beth. She is working hard to get a huge chunk.

My guess he will leave almost everything to her in a passthrough trust. Everything goes to her and she lives off the interest without being able to touch the principle and then when she dies the money goes to his kids.

11. Lster

Lster Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The marbles will be buried with Howard.

12. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    Guarantee you Alison saw the future and made provisions for a substantial portion of any after-arising income going to the children, likely through an irrevocable trust. If she was smart the same instrument also provides that any challenge to the trust for any reason except fraud by a third party, including the future Mrs. Stern, would result in a loss of a portion of any estate passed to that third party. Alison may not have been a gold digger, but she understands the value of gold.

13. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    Beff has been reportedly seen in the company of Jean "Mrs. Casey" Kasem soliciting tips and pointers.

14. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Probably 25% each but I wouldn't be surprised if it's 25% Beth, 20% each kids, and 5% to Ralph and Howard's other causes. I also think the one person on the show (other than Robin) that Howard has any compassion for is JD. I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves JD a lifetime annuitt of about $50k per year

15. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    easy

the first two girls get this

[​IMG]

the third gets this

[​IMG]

any questions?

16. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Whoresy will get 100% and the kids will get what's left over....

17. sloth22

sloth22 Active Member

Reputations:
    His oldest is in her 30s, his youngest her 20s, I really doubt they'll have their inheritance locked in a trust.

I suspect they'll each get a fixed amount of cash. Howard has mentioned on the show a few times wealthy people who didn't leave their kids the money to 'save' them from not having to struggle.

Beth will get basically the whole estate, cash houses, everything. I don't know why people think Howard's trying to keep his money from her. He fucking married her, certainly he likes her.

18. safetydancer

safetydancer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She's living on borrowed time already, but if Howard can make it to 81, his money is definitely safe from Beth

19. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:

This. As it is now, I'd bet she's already down for the lion's share. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he leaves them just enough money to live a modest middle class life. Not such a terrible fate to most ppl, but their dad is a gazillionaire. However, this is the man who spent years AFTER his divorce from Alison complaining publicly about their settlement as if she was some grifter who took him for a ride, so I hope his girls know not to expect much. Alison, the woman who bore his 3 children, married him when he had NOTHING and supported HIM financially ( by his own admission in Private Parts ) for quite a few years early on in their marriage - this was the person he claimed for years was sucking him dry financially. For some reason, his kids, his parents and definitely Alison were/are all just financial parasites, but Beef, who he not only has to support 100%, but drains his fortune to promote, is not. This proves she’s a master manipulator.

20. rawsterdam

rawsterdam Member

Reputations:
    Sadly, so much this. However if there's a god, he'll give most to that kitten sanctuary, saying that that's what Beff wanted.