How long has Howard been overtly gay?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by 50Foundation, Mar 26, 2013.

1. 50Foundation

50Foundation Member

Reputations:
    I'm a relative noob to the show (only listened regularly since 2000) and I really don't remember him being so fucking gay in the past. I mean during the part of Monday's show where he was talking about Jon Hamm's thick cock sounded like he wanted to smoke it. What was the tipping point from his facade of overcompensating with ultra machoism to his flaming homosexuality?

2. Dead Air Dave

Dead Air Dave Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When was the last time he talked about a girls tits?

3. 50Foundation

50Foundation Member

Reputations:
    And actually sounded genuinely turned on by them? I can't remember. From his taste in women, he's into twink boys.

4. tedsfrozenhead

tedsfrozenhead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I used to think that many of the posters here were being silly when pointing out how gay Howard had been acting on the show. However, I must say that I now have little doubt...every single show has some mention of homosexuality to it. Be it talking about gay sex, kissing Rosie O'Donnell's ass, to his wistfully listening to gay man after gay man talk about their homosexual trysts with other famous gay men. Howard should be coming out of the closet any day now.

5. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    He was always gay but knew how to cover it up better. He use to watch Melrose place, crushed on KC, and use to squeeze stripers tits.

6. 50Foundation

50Foundation Member

Reputations:
    I'm not even a homophobe. I don't care who he's into. But I've never heard a "straight" male fawn and obsess over penis so much.

7. 50Foundation

50Foundation Member

Reputations:
    I'll never forget on one of the History of Howard Stern where the book publisher (name escapes me at the moment) woman said "Howard is a gay man trapped in a straight man's body" or something to the effect.

8. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Get the terminology right...it's "beer can thick cock". Because he's such a common-guy type of fag to add the beer can part of it.

9. Icculus

Icculus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    he has a fashionable wife perfectly able to pick out clothes for him, yet he spends more time with his "stylist" than her.

do any of your dads hang out with a feminine single 50 year old man 24/7 that wear their hair and clothes the exact same way? EXACTLY.

10. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can barely remember a Howard Stern show before homosexuality was a staple of every broadcast. Howard only deals in extremes, so he can't merely support civil rights and equality for all; he needs to crowbar the issue into everything, and go on record as being the biggest advocate for the gay community there ever was. The relentless, humorless obsession with cock size and gay male sex, the tedious lecturing and arguing with news clippings and soundbites of anyone who slights gay people in any way, and the obnoxious way that he praises people simply for being gay have all reached an all-time high.

Last week Howard told a gay man that he believes gay people are God's gift to the world. I'm sure he's disappointed that the media missed that one. Today a guest came in and renounced his gay past, which was filled with troubling, dehumanizing events. Howard discounted all of this guy's experiences, and told him that homosexual men are beautiful and loving, based on the gay couples he knows, and spent the majority of the interview seemingly trying to convince this "former" homosexual that homosexuality is the way to go. I have no idea why this guy was even on the show, aside from Howard getting to use him as a punching bag and show everyone how pro-gay he is.

11. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He came out when Artie left the show.

12. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Artie held Howard back for years.

Beth + Shrink + Fag children = Howard more and more openly gay. Howard won't of course admit that his own religion wants to kill the gays. The same day that his parents dies, Howard finally can come out and admit his longterm relationship with Ralph/Pat and Varvatos.

13. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Beth + Shrink + Fag Children = :yes:

14. jackieavenger

jackieavenger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    this! I loved original howard because he had irreverent content where i heard no where else and the show was packed with T&A. Lesbians, strippers, trips to scores, it was great. For a teenager howie's radio show was a dream come true. Then last week i heard comments like kate upton is too fat and sofia vergara "doesn't do it for me." then later on i heard him ask some gay guy if he swallowed rock hudson's cum. disgracia

15. Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wasn't a big fan of Wiggo in the 80s but isn't that around when the original homo room, out of the closet Stern and that really creepy song about Every Cowboy, let's tongue kiss tonight were played?

There's your fucking answer right there.

I'm as pro-gay as Wiggo so the gay obsession doesn't bother me, personally, but it does appear that Howard is trying to work something through. If you want a funny and intelligent take on sexuality check out Doug Stanhope in ...Before Turning The Gun On Himself. That's some talented, insightful shit right there. Talking like Brian Griffin's gay cousin Jasper is Morning Zoo-level bullshit.

16. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    to the "fred" song, ralph ralph ralph, ralph; etc...

17. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Sofia Vergara doesn't do it for me" = GAY

Hey Howard: the Verdict is IN
    [​IMG]

18. 50Foundation

50Foundation Member

Reputations:
    Catching on Tuesday's show during the Omorosa interview:

19. 50Foundation

50Foundation Member