How Long Has Robin Been Out of the Studio??

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Night Ape, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It must be closing in on a year! I only noticed because I was watching a video from last June and she's already MIA.

2. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    May 2012

3. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes, I think the surgery was done during the Memorial Day vacation. The best part is that her book claims her diet was responsible for her "speedy recovery". That's speedy???

4. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ^she goes tO movies and the Christmas party but yet can't come in studio?

AMAZING!

5. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    She was whining this week about how the new bike lanes in manhattan confused her. :dontknow:

6. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    wow do you guys think she will ever return

7. HorseVsPelican

HorseVsPelican Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No, what illness takes this long to recuperate from other than cancer? She does sound healthy and annoying though.

8. Nantrax

Nantrax Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I'm guessing she hasn't come back because she doesn't want to be seen. Hair loss? Physical change because of the surgery?

Plus being back in the studio she would need to explain her surgery... That's the last thing we need around here. :rolleyes:

9. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The more this goes on the more stranger it is. Robin apparently is out of her apartment a lot. I still don't understand how no one who has run into her has reported how she looked. The New York tabloids have pictures and stories on every obscure personality in the entertainment and media business. Murdoch hates Stern. You would think there would be one paragraph in the gossip columns on Robin.

10. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When howard says all he wants to do is stare at a wall its robin doing so. She has not been anywhere besides her place.

11. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;tnPDEgmKHMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnPDEgmKHMw[/video]

12. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The way she talks on the show she does go out to movies. Robin is not smart enough to speak like she is out when she is actually home watching screeners. I believe she leaves her place and has been in the city several times. She may have her driver take her to certain places like movies or restaurants. The amount of walking she is doing is probably limited. As far as how she looks she might be emaciated or she put on a ton of weight. If your in bed or watching TV all day you are guaranteed to put on weight if your body is able absorb the food.

13. WonderWarthog

WonderWarthog Re-Member VIP

Reputations:
    Or possibly just b/c she's 60, obese & trying to schlep a health book

14. Nantrax

Nantrax Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    That too. I guess she wants to be ready 100% for the book release. The book is more important than the show. :c

15. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    None of it makes any sense and never has. If she was concerned about her appearance she wouldn't be going out in public AT ALL, yet she claims to be going to shows, movies, restaurants, parties, and standing in line to vote. If people can see her at those events, why not at work? That's why I don't believe she's been anywhere. The only people who claim to have seen her are Stern staffers and we all know they'll say whatever they're told to.

16. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    and what recovery? robin had this book written before the shit went down, so she had to address it in some way in the book. her decision was to congratulate her vegucation with a speedy recovery. all that was left, was a speedy recovery. which obviously didn't happen, since the book got pushed back 6 months. keeping herself out of sight & not talking about her health, means if she does recovery, she can spin the recovery length and details however she likes. she's probably even been deceiving her publisher or i doubt they would've had everything a go, only to cancel it all at the last minute. if she recovers, she is going to lie her pants off (eww). if there's no recovery, though, you can't spin that. if oct comes and she's still not media-ready, i imagine the book will quietly be released at a discounted price. at that point, it would actually be worse to draw attention to it.

17. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    the only place she's going is in her shit bag.

18. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    and they'll come here and provide photos that were from the previous year's party. for anyone who missed it, benjy's skank was here saying robin was at the christmas party. we asked for pics and she posted a few from the party, mixing in one of robin from the year before. i don't believe she's been out either. i believe she's been lying about being out, so that she can use that as evidence to a speedy recovery. even though she hasn't been to work in a year, she plans on bragging about how her diet got her back on her feet and out of the house so soon after the operation. there'll be no evidence, like pics or non-sternies who've seen her, but she'll point out how she would talk on the radio about going to vote and movies n shit.

19. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wonder how she's going to explain the fact that her tumor was discovered at least 5 years AFTER she started her diet, so it's likely she developed it WHILE she was eating "real food" like the recipes in her book.

20. WonderWarthog

WonderWarthog Re-Member VIP

Reputations:
    shove coffee up yer colon, get a tumor ..