How many "glowing" emails will Howard read tomorrow about Beth's visit today?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by GaryPuppet, Oct 7, 2013.

  1. GaryPuppet

    GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

    Reputations:
    235,060
    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2012
    Messages:
    25,308
    Likes Received:
    48,665
    "I dont know where to start Robin. We got tons of emails about the wonderful things Beth is doing
    to help all these animals. She's just an angel."
     
  2. Anfkid

    Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

    Reputations:
    392,233
    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2012
    Messages:
    59,827
    Likes Received:
    54,954
    fred's gonna have to work all night to cherry pick those diamonds from that lump of dog shit.
     
  3. Dlist

    Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

    Reputations:
    340,295
    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2012
    Messages:
    28,614
    Likes Received:
    37,742
    :facepalm:

    90% are written by Sal and Richard so they can keep their job, the other 10% were written by Bobo and his mults
     
  4. telecaster

    telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

    Reputations:
    86,481
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2011
    Messages:
    5,859
    Likes Received:
    2,026
    She's a farting Snow White, Robin.
     
  5. zerokarma

    zerokarma Well-Known Member

    Reputations:
    7,103
    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2012
    Messages:
    1,629
    Likes Received:
    1,733
    Bobo you're on the air!
     
  6. cia212

    cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

    Reputations:
    14,308
    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2012
    Messages:
    4,722
    Likes Received:
    3,697
    An avenging, angry, spiteful, moronic and aging fallen angel hell-bent on ruining Howard's legacy, spending his money and becoming famous - all to feed her already bloated ego. F her!
     
  7. Benjamen

    Benjamen Well-Known Member

    Reputations:
    255,087
    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2010
    Messages:
    8,290
    Likes Received:
    51,908
    When that guy called in this morning and said Beth was a Yenta and Howard was a faggot, Howard and Robin's responses sounded no different from the victims of a Captain Janks prank. We're trying to do something good here and you're making a mockery!!!!
     
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  8. BethSucks

    BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

    Reputations:
    422,969
    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2012
    Messages:
    23,904
    Likes Received:
    46,387
    "Robin, everyone loved Beth yesterday and the calendars are flying off the shelves better get one before they're sold out"
     
  9. pilo

    pilo Well-Known Member

    Reputations:
    1,081
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2013
    Messages:
    1,273
    Likes Received:
    278
    I've noticed this too
    I remember when ARM called into BOR when it was still going and nominated Wiggo as douche of the week and they acted so taken aback, like they just got prank called and it was a huge disturbance
    I thought Howard and co were too cool to let themselves get pranked :dontknow:
     
  10. jameslanza

    jameslanza Well-Known Member

    Reputations:
    5,786
    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2012
    Messages:
    1,240
    Likes Received:
    1,408
    Who knows, there are a lot of Beth and stern ass kissers out there kissing their asses, Beth can't so no wrong in their eyes