How many more I'm happier than you pics can they post?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Aug 10, 2013.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    At what point will karma step in? It seems Howard and Beth get a pass from creation itself! If you're superstitious you know not to constantly flaunt your wealth. But these two could care less about the rest of us and continue posting their new money excistence non stop on twitter, Facebook, the friendly rags (daily news and US) without a care in the world. HUMILITY HOWARD AND BETH IT GOES A LONG WAY!

2. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:

3. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...theyre past due. take em out jfk jr style.

4. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
  5. AmericasJudge

AmericasJudge Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If you rationally think about it, karma can't exist, and life just isn't fair. I would go nuts if I thought there was karma. I don't know how people can. It's kinda like believing in religion and god's will when something awful happens. But I digress.
    Those two are just "new money" assholes insulated from reality who have no sense of how they appear to the rest of society. They seem more like reality "stars" then celebrities who know how to conduct themselves. Beth has more in common with Kim Kardashian than any model anywhere. Both famous for who they've had sex with.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  6. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...its called yin and yang grasshoppah. [​IMG]

7. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Without "I'm happier than you" photos Facebook wouldn't exist.

8. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You guys are mostly right but its still vulgar. Real class is demure about their wealth. They enjoy it and flaunt it with other super rich. But constant bragging and showing off is a recipe for disaster.

Oh and on the karma isn't real jazz, let me tell you a little story!

years ago when I was very broke I lived in a shithole! One day a friend of mine came by to pick me up before we went chasing for some girls. My friend part mockingly and part very serious started fucking with me. That I lived in a shithole. How could I live in such a shithole! That he wouldn't live in a dump like mine. It kind of rattled me.

Fast forward 1 week! He shows up at my door, suitcase in hand. His girlfriend kicked him out. He had no dough, nowhere to go! I let him move in. He slept on my floor for about 4 days before we could afford a folding bed! Karma is very real. This was just one example.

9. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    unless you moved in with his girlfriend the next week, that's not true karma.

no, karma does not exist. that's called shit happens. and it just happened to happen in an unfortunately coincidental way for your friend. unless that's what you mean by karma, then i guess it exists. but if you mean some force in the universe which clandestinely fucked with your friend's life, that does not exist. life is unfair in the sense that each life is not equal and the good don't always win, but it is fair in the sense that life is random for all of us.

10. BonDuckwald

BonDuckwald Active Member

Reputations:
    Whatever do you mean? Everything is, has been and always will be delightful.

[​IMG]

11. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    shit was really better in the 50s. as long as you were white, of course. i mean, that bitch's job is to clean the fucking house and have dinner ready, all while she's prettied up and in heels. he gets to come home and smoke cigars and drink and watch tv. if he ever feels the need, he can her smack around a bit and that's accepted as part of a husband's role. it even usually leads to some fucking.

12. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    Those disgusting photo shoots are very inappropriate and vulgar, especially now that the economy is bad and many people are unemployed. Now you know - do not buy anything associated with Howard because that is where the money ends up. How many of us suckers subscribed to sirius in order to pay for that cunt's hideous $1000 LOVE necklace?

13. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    There's a new story out about people who post pics to FB experiencing harm to their personal relationships as a result of those "I'm happier than you!" pics on FB.