How Many New Shedders Did Stuttering John's Plugs Bring?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Roland Schwinn, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    Remember when Stuttering John was a champion for the shed? Plugging the website on every show he went on? That was awesome of him! Sure his contributions here were never really anything more than a little glimpse of the stern world, or a plug for his next gig, or to find room and board for his cross country motorcycle trip, but when push comes to shove all the exposure he gave the site was priceless!

I am curious just how many people decided to join up after all his plugs... So, who here joined up because they heard about the shed from one of john's plugs? Welcome to the shed! Do not sit around quietly, time to Join in on all the fun!

And i hope John checks in from his motorcycle trip across the country. Would love to see him post a thread and document his travels with pics and stuff!

Guacamole likes this.
  2. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    Insert Dean Wormer gif here

3. Outoftune

Outoftune Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Call me an asshole but i don't think he was ever a champion of the shed. The second he was posting on here i knew it was just a shtick pretending to be one of the guy's just so he could get his shitty plugs out there. Sure, he plugged Dawgshed on a few show's but let's be real here, are those shows really worth a damn? The Anthony Cumia show he did together with Jackie Martling? (wich happened to be a decent episode but only because of Jackie), Opie and jimmy? Kermit and Friends? Come on dude. Just saying.

4. Outoftune

Reputations:
    Maybe i am biased because i have an immense dislike for John. He is a hack, a moocher, always grossly underpaid the comedians he took with him on the road and should be excommunicated from showbiz for thinking the Grillo audition prank he "pulled off" was a succesful and funny prank. He was populair only because of his weirdass stutter and he is good to poke fun at. When you are with a group of friends he is the guy you make fun of and like an idiot he will laugh allong because he doesn't understand he is the butt of the joke and still thinks you are really his friend.

5. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Where does John live now? His periscope videos are on like a motel balcony

smichal likes this.
  6. Roland Schwinn

Reputations:

That's why i started the thread! To see how much the site really got out of those plugs. I remember when that was going down it was a huge deal!

IfTheyOnlyKnew, yaddc and Outoftune like this.
  7. Roland Schwinn

Reputations:
    Hmm LAst i saw, he was on a cross country motorcycle trip. So he very well may be at some hotels. Assuming he couldnt find any shedders to shack up with. I know he was on the look out to do some couch surfin.

8. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    Stuttering john is writing a book. He needs us so his book will be fun and funny. He's using us.
    He didn't bring in anyone.... And then he was posting the exact same thing at fucktard mutt's site.
    He's using us...he can f himself

F MUTT...let's hope your in the past..

9. Outoftune

Reputations:
    Yeah, i hear you. I am really curious to find that one out too.

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  10. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I would have gone to see him if he was in my area. Anybody who is dead to gunky gets my support.

yaddc and smichal like this.
  11. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    No one. He was here just to promote, but can't handle any ball breaking. Instead he immediately starts the same series of posts and activities when someone says something semi-nasty, but funny:
    1. HAHAHA, LOL, OMG you're so funny
    2. You're a loser
    3. You know what? Im out of here, this place sucks because you're all dicks.

2 days later after realizing no one gives a shit about this guy who went from making six figures to 2 figures, and no other forum on earth will even know who he is if he posts there,

4. Hey whats up guys? Of course I didn't leave, it was just a joke. Cant you guys take a joke around here? Btw see me at George's Diner saturday night with the amazing comedian Nigel. Also be sure to visit my sizzle reel company where we rip off comedians trying to make a name for themselves by promising promotion that includes a mention on Dawgshed and literally no other place because I don't know what the fuck it means to actual have marketing knowledge.

12. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Oh and now he latched on to Elisa's horrible show that gets the same 5 viewers... middle aged men, married or not, that think white knighting her and bashing those who bash her will make her fall in love with them. They are sick bastards, losers really, who hope to attract some chick that wouldn't look twice at them if they were in the same room no matter how many compliments they offer.

13. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    you guys are just begging to get "lol" zinged by Mr. Melendez. I do not envy your future.

14. suckemnuckledus

suckemnuckledus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :uhuh:Wait...I just farted the the catchers face. What are we talking about?

15. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    should we ask the opposite? how many paying show viewers did he attract by posting here?
    he never seemed to participate in any threads other than ones about himself.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  16. DJ Retardo

DJ Retardo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't have a problem with John's plugs or the fact that he just copied and pasted everything between here and SFN, but the fact that he calls himself a 'writer' but had zero command of prose or at least some witty comebacks was cringe worthy. The incessant "lol's" and "yeah you 'to' fuck face" were eye-rollingly bad....I wish the dude luck but unless he can latch on and open for a semi famous comedian he's going to be selling insurance soon...

IfTheyOnlyKnew, Outoftune and smichal like this.
  17. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess.... 0.0?

If anything, I avoided any threads that he was associated with cuz I think he's a moron.

JMHO :shucks:

18. DJ Retardo

DJ Retardo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :dontknow:he had some great moments on the show, but his personality on here went from a noine to a two...

smichal and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  19. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Two? I think you're being generous... :coffee:

20. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    he blocked me for saying that his joke was not fun or funny :giggle: