How much $$ does The Wig donate yearly?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Dilkington, May 21, 2013.

1. Dilkington

Dilkington Active Member

Reputations:
    In light of the recent purchase of Barren Womb South & the Satan's big cock of a tornado in Oklahoma (oh, and the pleas of helping raise 7 million for the animoes to have a homeopathic wellness center)... just curious if Stern does give money to charity. Im sure he gives some, if for no other reason than to benefit his tax bill, but I dont really know what he gives to and/or how much.

I remember a couple years ago him ranting on the show about the money he gives to Boston U or some such school, but does anyone have any other info?

And, though Im sure they try to claim it, the reconstructive surgery on he and the Plastic Mare doesnt count.

2. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It is fairly sizable I am thinking. Most 1%ers use charity as a tax shelter. Which explains why he gives so much to nsal, a commonly known sham charity. Susan g komen also isn't a very reputable charity either but a great tax shelter.

3. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    1,922,453,234*0

4. goldphoenix

goldphoenix Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He donates millions to the "make my wife a celebrity" charity.

5. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Less than 0.5% of his yearly salary that's for sure.

6. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This man knows what he speaks. Stern doesn't give a nickel more than what's been deemed by his accounting firm as strategically advantageous. "And lest anyone think" his Florida property isn't a longterm tax dodging strategy. A guy like him that is too cheap to re-paint his own studio door doesn't part with 52mil just because he likes the weather.

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  7. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    If only the Sterns could have made do with a $45 million second mansion they could have funded Bianca's Furry Friends for the NSAL without having to hit up the public. However, that would have deprived them of more opportunities to get press about how they are animal lovers.

8. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If "The Sterns" had Bill gates money they'd still hit up the public. The Wig said only a few weeks ago "Never put your own money into your projects" to some celebutard during one of his pseudo-psychoanalysis, stern-knows-best coaching interviews. Pretty much tells you everything.

These people are like most vapid "charity" people - they care little about the actual cause, everything is about the side benefits like marketing and exposure and tax avoidance. And the president certainly pulls in a nice $344,227 annual salary. I guess I'd love animoes and would have a weakness for befriending wet puppies too if making that kind of bread. And that salary is a drop in the bucket relative to the 30mil or so they pull in a year, and apparently squander since the charity ratings sites dont exactly paint a favorable picture of fiscal efficiency for the good 'ol NSAL.

9. BonDuckwald

BonDuckwald Active Member

Reputations:
    Donations to real charities? Or, elite Hamptonian Jewish circlejerks?

10. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Unless he's donating his old underwear, like our former president, there's no way to "win" at cash donations. Your deduction is only what your top marginal tax rate would be. So for every $1 he gives, he saves only about 40 cents on federal income taxes.

11. JessOnCrack

JessOnCrack Check out my maniacal laugh! Banned User

Reputations:
    Speaking of charity I gave to http://www.gofundme.com/BucksforBauman ! Wheelchair guy that lost both his legs in the boston bombing. He has probably lost his future income potential, medial bills will pile up and prothestics are expensive not to mention he will probably have to make renovations to his house to be able to move around more effectively.

12. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nobody's talking about simple cash donations. Surely you understand there's a whole spectrum of sophisticated, just barely legal tax avoidance schemes - including charities - that the rich use to minimize taxes. No, not just the rich, but it just happens the firms that specialize in keeping up to date on tax laws and loopholes are very expensive. Its basically a cat and mouse game between the IRS and exploiters. The IRS has a whole page of them. http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Corporations/Abusive-Tax-Shelters-and-Transactions

Regardless, you can be damn sure there's some other angle to the NSAL affiliation besides Beff rescuing wet puppies that Howard doesn't let on, I mean she may have him rope-a-doped and cuckolded but he draws the line at his marbles.

13. JessOnCrack

Reputations:
    if you guys exposed whatever was going on there (IF indeed something is) that would be big news - the NSAL tax fraud scheme!

14. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks for sharing, I just donated as well.

15. JessOnCrack

Reputations:
    oh, good for you! i feel so bad for the guy so it feels good to help, bless xoxo

16. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The uncensored pictures of him being wheeled away will be in my mind for a long, long time. Crazy shit.

17. Dilkington

Dilkington Active Member

Reputations:
    So that dude really had legs? I was told that he was already an amputee and they just got blowed off. Fuck me runnin, that is some sad shit. IMAGINE that feeling... and you're not in Iraq or some shit, just trying to run a race.

* reminds me of the girl that got both her feet ripped off at Kings Island on one of those tower rides (where they shoot you up in the air) one minute she's laughing and screaming in fun, next she got no feet. Fucked.

18. JessOnCrack

Reputations:

19. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You're not going to find any fraud there, one thing Howard is not is a risk taker. But I bet people would look at the NSAL affiliation in a much different light if the logistics of the relationship were known.

For example - "Fundraising Expenses" - they declared $5 million dollars in 2010 (and it would've only increased in subsequent years). I'd be curious how "Fundraising Expenses" breaks down, and I wouldn't be surprised if checks go out to shell tax-exempt accounts owned or associated with Howard, or Beffo, Buchwald, 'Bianca's Furry Friends', etc. Its a hell of an amount for getting the word out about spaying and neutering your pets, dontcha think.

20. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Probably nothing illegal. Just using the tax code to his advantage.