How much of Bobo calling in faked.

Discussion in 'The Anthony Cumia Show' started by jedimindtricks, Jul 20, 2013.

1. jedimindtricks

jedimindtricks Member

Reputations:
    i heard the show this friday, and i heard Bobo call in. At this point, is the whole Daniel Kurlan mentally out of touch superfan a put on.

2. KillVampires

KillVampires Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    One thing that O&A cannot compare to with Stern is their wack pack. Bobo, Lady Di, and pretty much everyone else is a complete bore. Howard's wack pack were always people who just organically appeared on the show and didn't need to be prodded. Of course I'm talking about 1990-2004 wack pack. Not the rehearsed and sanitized crap on the Stern Show now.

Beetlejuice, Hank, Wendy, Gary the retard, Keneth Keith, Daniel Carver, Croix, Crackhead Bob, Elephant Boy, Riley Martin, Underdog Lady, Cleff Pallete, Elliot Offen. The modern wack pack is dogshit. Ass Napkin Ed and High Register Sean. Total crap. The O&A wack packers are basically the same boring crap. I could do without Bobo and anyone else ever appearing on the show again. Whenever an O&A wack packer calls in I just turn the show off for the day unless it's really early.

3. RobinsBedSores

RobinsBedSores VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I've hung with Bobo, he's the real deal.

4. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    That fake Bobo jacking off during Jimmy's birthday with that dumb stripper that all those shithead DJ's indulge was fucking terrible.