How odd it is that Beef is not famous yet?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Jayla, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    I mean, she's had a publicity machine behind her full force for FIFTEEN YEARS. She not only has a super agent pushing her, but her husband has a media platform to shove her down everyone's throats - and he does/has, every chance he gets. AND to top it off, we're living through the in the any-asshole-who's-willing-to-whore-themselves-out-can-be-famous era right now. Kim Kardashian, The Situation, The Real "Housewives", it doesn't take talent or brains or even looks to capture the American public's attention nowadays, just a good publicity machine and platform, and Beef STILL isn't famous? In fact, she's barely known outside of die-hard Wiggy sycophants and us here at Dawg's. Beef it's time. Show your hatchet wound. If you do it by "accident" I promise, we'll go along with it. But show it, that's all you have left.

CatParty, kippy, BeerCanThick and 9 others like this.
  2. Jayla

Reputations:

I hate that we can only edit for 60 seconds, Dawg.

Mantis, MrPACS and HORSETOOTHED like this.
  3. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Pussies are for rescueing, not showing

reno, smichal and Jayla like this.
  4. Jayla

Reputations:

But nothing else has worked! What's Beef supposed to do? Just live the life of insanely wealthy woman in private?

Joe Bauers and reno like this.
  5. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That and be featured in obscure Hampton's magazines

6. MFnAntiChrist

MFnAntiChrist Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    In order for one to be famous, one must possess a talent. Something that Beff O' is completely devoid of.

kippy, MrPACS, Vashier and 3 others like this.
  7. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I'd be willing to bet that ALOT of people have seen Beefs rancid Clam.
    Maybe not in the states but in the middle east i her pussy is more recognizable then the Quran.

kingship, HORSETOOTHED, reno and 3 others like this.
  8. 2 2 Toothie

2 2 Toothie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beef isn't famous for two reasons: no talent and Howard's boundaries. She doesn't have talent--can't sing, we have seen her Katie Couric Show dancing (oi vey), her voice quality and conversation unscripted are not television/radio/podcast acceptable. That leaves venues for the desperate to be famous. We can thank Howard for his privacy boundaries! You see although Dancing With The Stars, Real Housewives and other venues for the desperate to be famous idiots (perfect for Beef) offer her opportunities, Howard says "Not my horse face wife!" So she is left to clutch cats, wander her home beaches taking selfless and trying to create media fame on Instagram and Twitter.

CatParty, Mantis, Just Peachy and 7 others like this.
  9. Jayla

Reputations:

True, but there are a lot of talentless ppl cashing million dollar checks these days. That's my point, KK is a scourge on society, talentless and annoying, and YET some ppl still want to see her and buy whatever she's selling. NO ONE wants Beef. If Beef ever hopes to get the fame and attention she so desperately wants, she better step it up. Maybe a sex tape with Wiggy? It would make me :puke: but I'd still watch.

dalecooper, smichal and Beths Arab like this.
  10. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The fact that she's not famous does give me some hope for the future of this world. :pray:

11. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    It's like beat the clock. And it takes a good 15 seconds for the "edit" box to load.

Joe Bauers and Jayla like this.
  12. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:

13. 2 2 Toothie

Reputations:
    It was on a Mark Friggin HSS summary, Howie said Dancing With The Stars offered Beth the opportunity. I would have watched that nightmare. Actually 20 million would hav
    And I have seen Kim K in person -- she is pretty without or with butt implants :D Beth just doesn't have it. She is willing to make an ass of herself on the Real Housewives. Howard says no. He actually has a little sense. "Beth, Don and I will make sure you have the image you deserve." Actually he was correct, although its not the one he hoped for.

14. Halloween

Halloween Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth's only shot at "fame" is to be on one of those housewife shows. Only problem is wiggy would never allow cameras in his home(s) or give the public any insight into the goings on at wig manor. Wiggy would prefer to preserve the charade that she's a hard-working animoe activist who doesn't waste all her time on instagram or attend useless red carpet events.

15. Shoedini

Shoedini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And you know she's dying to be on that kind of show.

MrPACS, PelicanWig, reno and 2 others like this.
  16. Jayla

Reputations:

Yeah. I think Wiggy has her right where he wants her. He's probably tired of her tantrums and constant demands, ( which is why he doest live with her anymore ) but he never wanted her to be too successful. Good news for him, she isn't. :giggle:

17. Jayla

Reputations:

I think so too, but you have to share the spotlight with 4 or 5 other women on those shows. If you want top billing, you have to do something really outrageous and/or cunty. I'm not saying Beef isn't capable of that, but they put real barracudas on those shows. Beef has been protected and insulated for 15+ years from any criticism or discomfort. She'd no doubt run home ( or to Wiggy's place ) and bawl that she is being treated unfairly. Sigh, there is no place for Beef!

Roberticus likes this.
  18. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree with this. Otherwise the reasons she is not famous are endless. There is just nothing to like.

Apart from having no talent and a voice from hell -- she's got the added feature of being completely taken with herself:

[​IMG]

She's self-absorbed to the point that she was ticked off at the thought that Bianca might wait for her on the imaginary Rainbow Bridge because she would be "miserable" without her:

[​IMG]

She looks and acts bizarrely on camera -- it's actually hard to look at her:

[​IMG]

She's 100% unphotogenic in photos not taken by Howard Stern. This is an actual screen shot from her small appearance in the unknown film "Saturday Morning." I screamed when I first saw this:

[​IMG]

CatParty, Mantis, kippy and 12 others like this.
  19. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

She should try releasing a sex tape. Worked for all other talentless cunts. :c

20. 2 2 Toothie

Reputations:
    Me thinks Beth is outrageous and cunty. Howard and Bucky-wald created "she is an angel" persona. Bet her next two Botox injections, she isn't so nice.

PelicanWig, smichal and Thelma like this.