How old were you the last time you were in a fist fight?

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Ridic Too, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Ridic Too

Ridic Too New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Sparring and monitored competitive fighting doesn't count.

I was 30 and it was at the Jets and Dolphins game in new years day. Took place right in the stands too. I literally knocked his ass on the 3rd punch.

Now I'm 32 and I think I have finally outgrown that. Too many bad things could have happened and it happened over a stupid football game. So stupid.

2. Gomez

Gomez Well-Known Member

Reputations:

3. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Was this person mentally retarded ??

4. Ridic Too

Reputations:
    He was when I was done with him! :c

:facepalm:

5. Danas Boyfrien

Danas Boyfrien Trump's African American Gold

Reputations:
    Either 28 or 29. I went to a bar and I had just taken my cornrows out so I was sporting a huge fro. Some homo kept following me wanting to touch my hair. I keep walking away but he kept being a dick, so I tried to bust him in the head with a beer bottle but I was drunk and the bottle slipped out of my hand. He took a swing at me and I beat him like a 14yo beats his dick. We got tossed out of the bar and then my crew and his crew scrapped in the parking lot. Fun night.

6. JJDealer

JJDealer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    42, at a traffic light.

7. Ridic Too

Reputations:
    No way!

Elaborate please.

8. doughhead63

doughhead63 OD'd on life itself Staff Member

Reputations:
    21, drunk, pissed off my best friend for some reason - don't remember why...I don't remember who threw down first.

The next day, my face looked like a pile of hamburger, with a nose, a mouth and two raccoon eyes:facepalm:

And, 29 years later, we are still friends...

9. JJDealer

Reputations:
    Driving home from picking up my kid, some asshole keeps swerving towards us cutting us off. Stop light, he gets out I get out and few punches in front of my car. Young dude early 20's drunk, kicked his ass til cops showed up. Never heard anything else about it. Daughter was 5 at the time, she loved it. Told her don't tell MOM. She snitched me out and so did a neighbor who happened to see us.

10. Gwarn1

Gwarn1 Worlds poorest sugar daddy VIP

Reputations:
    :lol: friggin daughters

11. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Way to go on traumatizing your child :up:

12. JJDealer

Reputations:
    She loved it, :punch:

13. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
    I was at a Jets - Dolphins game a couple years ago and this drunk dude took three swings at me and missed by a mile then grabbed my ass in a loving manner and said "dude, I want to knock your ass so bad" so k said "what are you some type of homo" and he said "yes" and ran away crying

14. IAC78

IAC78 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    29. Was hung over on a hot summer day walking into a grocery store to find something for my hangover. As Im going over the crosswalk in front of the store some asshole zooms right up and slams the brakes. I had the right of way but the fuck mad dogs me. So I stare back. He drives by and runs his mouth, I see he's a big guy. Slams his car into park. I panic. Didn't feel like getting my ass beat so I instantly ran the 10 or so feet and shoulder checked his drivers door HAAARD as he was opening it to get out. I then grabbed him by the hair through the partially opened window and proceeded to punch him in the face. All the while his wife is in the passenger seat freaking out on him to drive away. I can see all his fight is gone so I take my weight off the door so he could get his leg back in. I gave him one last parting shot to the side of the head. Then kicked a nice dent in his rear quarter panel as he sped off.

His door was crunched pretty good.

CSB?

15. IAC78

IAC78 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Last time I got my ass kicked was 24. The apartment I had at the time was on the ground floor and I had a stoop outside. It was like 2 in the morning, I had just came home drunk and was catching some fresh air to sober up a bit.

There was a 6 foot high hedgerow between my apartment and the house behind it. The people back there were having a drunken camp fire. Not causing any trouble or anything, they were just sitting around drinking and talking, all kids a bit younger than me. 18-20 I came to find out later. Anyways it's night and voices carry very clearly. They're talking about what they want to do in life etc. This one kid starts talking about how he wants to take over his dads contracting business or something. Anyways, I start mocking him, quietly at first. Someone would kind of hear and go "Did you hear that?" (They didn't know I was there). They all shut up a few seconds, then carry on. A couple minutes later I start again, "What is that?"...

Anyways I get louder and bolder and eventually like 6 of them come over. I didn't bother moving. They all get in my face. One kid sucker punches me and because I was drunk and didn't see it coming it didn't even phase me. I got up and took a couple shots. Only like 3 of them had the nuts to fight, the rest were cheerleaders. Eventually I got my ass beat. Nothing that serious, black eyes, cracked a couple ribs.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  16. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    I have never been in a fight

17. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
    Nothing hot about chicks fighting. That broad MMA stuff makes me sad

18. Mur

Mur soon VIP

Reputations:

:jj:

19. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    25....at a train crossing with some Navy dudes.
    They were drunk and so was I.....little did they know I had friends in front and behind me in different cars.
    The train went through and on the other side was a cop. The cop turned on his lights and stopped us all but he was obviously too old to give a shit and told us all to get the fuck out unless we wanted to spend the night in jail.

20. Ridic Too

Reputations:
    Damn. IAC is a bad ass.