How sad is Gary?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by aquadog, Oct 15, 2012.

1. aquadog

aquadog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He must now realize that "putting more effort into the show" means starting to trash Gary everyday again. Will this put a dent into his "what do you do for a living, I live in a huge Greenwich house" persona?

2. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Maybe he'll snap.

3. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Gary gave a little dig to Wiggo this morning.... Gary told Howard he dresses in rags...lol

4. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
  5. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
  6. bobartbooey

bobartbooey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    For some reason (despite his repeating he has been asked to be re-signed by AGT) wiggy has obviously been trying to improve the show in the last few months.... still can't figure it out, but tons of evidence it's there.

Gary is still working on the old Sirius model... they had to work hard for a couple of years in 1st Sirius contract, put it on cruise control after... goofing on him would die out... same as H100 News following wiggy or Robin... his adolescent sons were becoming teens/going off to school... the goofing would stop being a "go to" bit...

Something has changed... something is pressuring Howchie to step up... and Ma-Ma-Ma-Monkey isn't feeling the same pressure to step up!

7. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    howard stepped in shit and is now trying to wipe it off on the faces of his employees..
    Sirius should sue....see how howchie likes it

8. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    What's up is Howard knows his brand has lost it's value and he's trying to rebuild it as fast as he can before Malone takes over. Howard has already taken a couple of veiled shots at him with the,"What's his name Robin" and "I have no idea what's going to happen when Malone takes over". He's pissing on his soon to be new boss' leg before he's even his boss. He knows something is up when Malone takes over, his career is my bet.

Before that happens Howard needs to be able to show he's still a draw. If Malone paid out Howard's contract then took him off the air, Howard's career could very well be over. The non-compete years take him to 60 years old before he could be on the air with another radio company. Television, movies and books would be his only option if he wanted to remain in the publics eye. With AGT having it's worst ratings ever after the huge promotional barrage NBC launched at us from the super bowl on, he knows TV will be a no go unless he takes a huge pay cut. We all know Howard will never work for less then he's earned in his last contract so getting the Howard Stern Show back on everyone lips is his main priority. He's started fishing for movie rolls last week when he said he's been approached to star in a major motion picture with an academy award winning actor. Hell he even let Beth slip another cat in because he's been so upset over his falling stardom.

9. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Booey torture was always great radio and its even sweeter since Gary turned into the arrogant,elitist piece of shit that he is.
    Everytime Howard rips into Gary it reminds him and us that he's where he is because of his stupidity and a fucked up mouth.
    You can tell it stings and its great to hear Howard doing it again,hope he keeps it up!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  10. bobartbooey

bobartbooey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Vash!!!! You know I dig your posts... I need to check out your blogs!

No one in America media would disrespect Malone (if they have/did.... what is their negotiating position now, he is one of the 5-7 most powerful folks in media finance?)... wiggy would be a fool at this point in his career... DBA would shut his gay ass down if he attempted this career suicide...

There is something very desperate in his latest scramble.... if you believe he took less than a 40-50% pay-cut in his last contract.... and it didn't piss him off/that was the cause of his suit... I have a different opinion, do you remember the desperation in his voice when he said, "SIM Cards" were the future of media?

He's fucked right now... but for a cereal liar that should have anywhere between $0.5 -1.0 BILLION in the bank now... I just wonder why? What's up?

11. Matwiow

Matwiow Active Member

Reputations:
    It seems like he's doing little things to improve the show like putting Shuli in studio, rather than big things, like firing Benjy and getting real writers in there. Just an example, I know Benjy is going nowhere.