How should Sirius fuck with stern?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Maybe make a real effort to advertise that another talent is broadcasting in studio 69 whenever Howard is off? Imus perhaps? Riley Martin?

Sell tickets to the general public for standing in the hallways when Howard goes from studio to office?

Assume control of guest bookings and requiring Howard to interview people that are already in the area even if he has NFC who they are?

Make him dress funny, act gay, constantly promote sfailed side projects for him & his wife while chewing out his staff for trying to make a living outside the pittance of a salary that howie gives them?

2. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    :giggle: i love idea #2

+R

3. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    Remove the gag order

4. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Make him marry a horrible woman!

Someone who is (gasp) FORTY YEARS OLD!

let's see...what else would be bad....

She would have to be really really dumb, and just never know when to STFU.

Oh, and toss is a really shrill, annoying voice spouting nonsense all day long.

oh wait, you know would really suck for Howard?

If this "wife" wanted to be FAMOUS! and made him get her on every TV show imaginable, thus showing the entire world just what a dumbass she is!!!

:rofl: OMG Howard would die of embarrassment if that were to happen, right?

PS - throw in a resemblance to a horse and you've got Howard's worst nightmare.

5. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
    Ewww. Cunty :c

6. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    This!:cheer:

7. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
    Sue him.

8. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Now you've gone too far.

Get him to do live reads for Dawgs Saloon.

9. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If you read the contract that was posted on here, Sirius built Howard's studio exclusively for his use. Also, Howard has full control over what goes on his channels.

Great idea to fuck with him, but it won't be those ways.

10. La Flama Blanca

La Flama Blanca Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    i second or third this ^

11. skytzoboy

skytzoboy not a fuck to give

Reputations:
    Fuck yeah. :yay:

12. Big Biscuit

Big Biscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't know, I kind of think mission accomplished for SIRIUS.....Stern lost the lawsuit. SIRIUS fucked with him by having good lawyers. It's got to being driving Howchster crazy.

13. Pukyak Lover

Pukyak Lover New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Sirius should fire Sabien and hire Charles Grodin to be Howard's GM and boss. The could also replace Fred with Mancow. Then they could rent a condo in Howard's building and let Kathie Lee or Les Moonves live there. They should also put a Godiva vending machine near Gary's office so Gary gets a sugar high ever day. They could also rehire Stuttering John to control the phone calls and put through annoying callers. How about if they rigged all the microphones so there was feedback, clicking, and varying noise levels? Here's a good one, they could put an infectious disease clinic on Howard's floor and let the patients use Howard's bathroom and touch door knobs and stuff. I mean really could this list ever end? :) Oh yeah and install lots of fun house fat mirrors.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  14. Beer Chugger

Reputations:

They should hire some stalker to write an unauthorized biography called "Getting to Howard"

oops, never mind, book already done and failed

15. Pukyak Lover

Pukyak Lover New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Just to be fair, a book about a listener's experience as a fan is not an unauthorized biography. And going to appearances publicized by the show is not the definition of a stalker. Gary, Howard, Fred and Robin each said on-air that the author is not a stalker -- Gary said the author was always good to him, and that the definition of a stalker is when you find them in your backyard, not at a public event. But whatever, that was 1998, when the show was fun and the fans had a good time too. Many people write books about celebrities. The first publisher, Dove Books paid the author an advance, and then paid the rest of the advance with the delivery of the completed and accepted manuscript. A month later Dove Books became Dove Entertainment and closed their book division and released the rights to Getting To Howard back to the author. As the author now had a vetted and accepted manuscript he formed and incorporated his own publishing company to print the book. The events in the book were timely and the time it would take to line up another publisher, even if just a year, would have made the material in the book dated. (Of course now the book stands as a testament to one of the best periods of the show and as such is perhaps more relevant.) As such the author had no other choice, and the advance money covered the printing. All copies except for 5 cases of 28 (kept by the author) were sold. How many people make the effort to write books or form publishing companies? There's nothing wrong in trying, and one is always richer for the knowledge gained by trying. Could the book have been more successful? Sure, but it's not fair to label it a failure. Many well known publishing companies have done far worse with titles. Books sell to bookstores for 50 percent off, and books sell for 8x cost -- it's one of the worst business models. Also, the book received many excellent reviews from major newspapers and was also featured on some national radio shows. It's always people with accurate names like Beer Chugger who diminish the accomplishments of others, when they themselves never even try. The book was written by a fan for fans. Unlike the subject of the book, the author never expected to make much from the fans. In fact even the prospect of breaking even (which is what happened), was a slim hope. Writing in the third person is douchy, but wtf.

Anyway, it sucks to spend a few years and a lot of effort on a project and then have some people spread lies about the project. 99 percent of the people who've actually read the book have had nice things to say about it. Lastly, please don't get on my case for mentioning the book (not that I don't have a right to), but it's others like Chugger who bring it up not I.

As for Howard, among other "exaggerations" he once denied having any cosmetic surgery or any involvement with O&A's firing or... My point, is that there's been a lot of spin. I'm just a poor schmuck trying to get through life. I don't think the author of Getting To Howard has done anything wrong. After the book came out Howard called it an unauthorized biography and said that it was written just for money. It's not the author's fault if Howard projects his own motivations upon others. And what biography omits the story of the subject's childhood, background, business and pretty much all the standard stuff one would expect in a biography? Answer, none -- it's not a fucking biography :) You all write your opinions on this forum. So what's the difference if one of you wrote a book with your opinions? Even Sal expressed the exact sentiments to the author as are outlined above. I know I should close this page before hitting save, but fuck it.

Colin Powell.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  16. Beer Chugger

Reputations:
    http://www.amazon.ca/product-review.../185-6911970-4512932?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

This review is from: Getting to Howard: The Odyssey of an Obsessed Howard Stern Fan (Hardcover)
    This book is exactly the kind of stuff that drives him Fing nuts. The guy gets no respect! I mean, did you check out Ellen last Tues with Sting on her 100 show? Please. He hit his 10 K show recently with not so much as a quieff from anyone in the trade. Now thats staying power. So with Japanese, Swedish and Mexican rip off versions of his bits, leave the poor guy alone. Tu Sabes? Don't buy this piece of crap book.

17. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    Kapnick-photo.jpg

I think this picture would look GREAT in the lobby. :c

18. beaverbucks

beaverbucks New Member

Reputations:
    Emailing to Sirius.

19. MarvelComics85

MarvelComics85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How about unleashing the pests? Like they did with Farrell 6 years ago. Boy did I miss an entertaining trainwreck.

[video=youtube;HDpJvoUMW40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDpJvoUMW40&feature=g-vrec[/video]

20. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :lol:

Employee of the year.