How to find good guest listings, descriptions for episodes?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by RoachCoachJokes, Jun 16, 2013.

1. RoachCoachJokes

RoachCoachJokes Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I dig listening to Artie's show via the podcast, for those nights I don't catch it live streaming on The Bone 102.5. Unfortunately, the episode listings on the show site are totally barebones, with no indication of who the guests were during that hour, etc. Site's front page shows who's going to be on tonight, but no archive of past guests. The podcast episodes themselves have no metadata or descriptions written in the file headers, like most podcasts do. This makes it hard to go back through the last few days and select which episodes I most want to catch up on.

Right now the only way I can get this info is looking through the YouTube channel. It's not convenient, the exact dates have to be figured out indirectly.

Is there any other site with a good guest listing for the show??

2. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Unfortunately, there isn't. I wish someone would start an ArtiesFriggin type of website, but it makes it insanely hard if you need to find some past show clips. I've been trying to look up some times when Artie talked about his last week on Stern, but I think I'll have to end up listening to every old N&A episode if I want to find them.

3. RoachCoachJokes

Reputations:
    Of course this forum has the daily listening threads, which are good for this purpose. But they're not consistently posted, and so it's incomplete.

4. cwok

cwok Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    We're gettin' better! Sounds like a call to action... but sadly if you check these threads on "who is on"... its gonna be us saying "wow these guests suck again!" lol

.. love ur Scruffy av

5. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    artielangeshow on twitter? I think they update it nightly with guest info.

6. RoachCoachJokes

Reputations:
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2013