How Will He Do IT?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beths Arab, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    When Malone turfs Wiggy how will he do it?
    I'm guessing Howard will show up for work on one of the rare days that he actually works and just be locked out.
    Or maybe John will fuck with Howie until he breaches his contract and quits leaving a bunch of marbles on the table?
    What do you guys think?

2. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I honestly think he may cut the budget as much as he can (maybe causing a few lay offs), but that is it. The only other option is to lock out Howie, cancel the show and pay the contract (or the buy out, if it has one, which it probably doesn't).

I think SXM is aware of the dissatisfaction, though. I still have a sub, but I cancelled one, and they sent me a questionarre asking me to explain why I cancelled and what they could do better. Believe me, I let the wig have it.

3. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He won't. Howard will complete the contract. And then Sirius will give him ANOTHER contract to play his tapes at a minimum. However, Howard would love to sell them his "brand" as well which includes the shows they have on H101.

4. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    See, here's where I'm confused. I thought that most of the non-studio staff are actual SXM employees and no longer part of 112 productions, after that last deal? So could they (i.e. the H100 News, Sal and Richard, Will, J.D.) be laid off or not? But maybe I'm wrong, I've just read that before.

5. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Fred/Robin/Gary get the checks from 112. Everyone else works for SiriusXM so they're all fair game when it comes to layoffs. And layoffs are definitely coming in Feb. That's why Malone asked that everyone fill in forms and explain what they do for Sirius.

6. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    I don't think Malone cares as much about Howard as a lot of people think, although I'd love to see America's Joke canned and humbled. Malone is more concerned about free cash flow which is created from car sales and utilizing the massive deferred losses on SiriusXM's balance sheet to his advantage. As much as Howard likes to think he's SiriusXm he's just an expensive cog in the programming department.