Shop Now At Amazon

Howard 101 jock Jay Thomas talks out of ass about Boston Bombing

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SouthernListen, Apr 26, 2013.

1. SouthernListen

SouthernListen PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    He's a sometimes funny guy. But wow. I don't know if this was a replay from a few days back, but today I heard Jay Thomas talking out of his ass to an amazing degree about there being absolutely no conspiracy in the Boston bombing. He's not in law enforcement, he hasn't read anything indicating it, but he was pontificating about how "they just won't let it go, it was a couple of idiots, no conspiracy, etc". As if it's some nutcase theory that these fellows might have had help. Where has he been the past decade plus?

Meanwhile this report shows up in the Boston paper, ( other reports have indicated others were being seeked out in connection, but Jay, he knows better).

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/04/rep_more_arrests_expected

“I hear a lot of definitive statements out there that it was just these two men and it’s over, but I will tell you I hear these briefings every day, and I don’t think this is over,†said U.S. Rep. Mike Rogers, a Michigan Republican who chairs the House Committee on Intelligence. “There are clearly more persons of interest, and they’re not 100 percent sure if there aren’t other explosives.â€

This sort of uninformed "opinion" being spewed so carelessly is what I hate about modern society. No facts to back up assertions, no shame if one is wrong, just spouting off and disparaging others w/o a care in the world. Of course if they do find out it was part of a bigger conspiracy he will never apologize to the people he put down. And his listeners won't care. From Howard Stern to Rush to this guy, they all do it.

It's one thing to say "I don't think there's an connection to Al Qaeda", etc, etc. He might well be right. But it's quite another thing to present it as a fact and that anyone thinking differently is a jerkoff, especially when this only happened about 10 days ago.

Therefore, I've come to the conclusion that Jay's an arrogant worldly dickhead. Shuli's participation on his show should have been proof enough.

2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    ...of course there are more people being looked at. the fbi dhls dont believe those 2 acted alone. theyre just trying to cool their perps from going underground imo. jay can be funny but he sometimes seems like just an angry ass. he had a tv gig now hes barking into a microphone next to shuli.

3. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    I think he was referring to the inside the Govt conspiracies that people are floating now.

4. SleepingWarrior

SleepingWarrior Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This

5. DICKWAD

DICKWAD RIP Sammy Gold Shot Dead

Reputations:
    I refuse to hear anything negative about Jay. He's very entertaining. [​IMG]

not like the old Jewish woman on 100. at least Jay says something to make you mad or think. and he doesn't have 30 writers trying to make him funny. which by the way, isn't working.

6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    I was flipping channels, but I thought he said "Al Qaeda". If not, nevermind! But I'm pretty sure "just two idiots" would rule out Muslim ties, which he's not qualified to pontificate on yet.