Howard Admits........

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by shockingmary, May 31, 2013.

1. shockingmary

shockingmary New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    When talking about Oprah on yesterdays show, Howard made the comment "Her HUGE size 11 feet......." Beth is actually a size 12. She has said so herself.
    “Beth Ostrosky, who wears a size 12 in shoes, said that she is lucky just to find a pair of shoes that fit her and was thrilled to find the room filled with many shoes in larger sizes for her to stock up on.â€
    http://www.celebrityshoesize.com/o/beth-ostrosky-300.html [​IMG]

2. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I swear he is so fucking passive aggressive with her now. He has to know he is saying that right? I mean I used to be real bad at doing that shit when I was a teen/20. By 30 I had learned to speak female so I avoided those traps. By 40 I was fluent and at 50 I should have my PhD in it. Howard's almost 60, he has to have absorbed all of the tricks and traps by now. You don't point out a woman that is thinner then who you are talking to and point out how fat they are, same goes for feet, hands, earnings, ect. Howard has been putting her down on almost every show lately.

What's it like to live with an earner, it must be so comforting? BOOM

3. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When she said that she caught him photoshopping her feet, that was very telling. He didn't even really deny it.

They both use each other like crazy, and just when I start feeling a tiny bit bad for Howard, I remember how much unhealthy pressure he puts on her. Saying that he loves that she only eats one meal a day.

It's the most superficial, lacking in depth, relationship there's ever been. Thank God those two aren't making any other person miserable.

4. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Now I don't feel so bad about my 6 1/2 feet!

5. MissKitty

MissKitty Meow

Reputations:
    The biggest shoes in most stores is a 10 and they only have several pairs. They must look like "gun boats" as my Grandmother use to say.

6. Gena

Gena Member

Reputations:
    But is beth really smart enough to grasp what hes doing? His passive aggressive zingers may be noticed by everyone except the target.

Then again, its possible she has friends or family pointing the remarks out to her, maybe her becoming a wineo and trying desperately to look young is her way of digging back? Didnt a buddy of hers come on the show a few months back and talk about how she had to get tanked up good before she could stand to screw some ex who was quite older than her? Hmmmm.

7. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What was the context of the comment, by the way? It wasn't like they were already talking about the size of her feet, right? The reason I'm asking, is because I'm wondering how he would even know her shoe size. My guess is that it's something Beth knows, because she's looking to other celebs with bi feet, and she mentioned something to Howard about Oprah having big feet.

If so, that's really low for him to use it now in this conversation like that. It's obviously pointed, subconscious or not.

8. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    she has to be 5'9 at the tops height wise. You don't make a runway under 5'10 and she has NEVER made a runway. She has no coordination whatsoever. She's the girl you see get picked first for bball or vball only to watch her flail around like a flounder on the deck. Her feet at a size 12 is the cause of her lack of coordination. They are simply too long for her to manage at 5'9 or now 5'8 1/2" due to shrinkage from age.

9. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...leave it to beth to have a list of celebrities with big feet so she can make it ok to be a big dumb oaf.