Howard again claiming having no sense of humor

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MarvelComics85, Feb 28, 2012.

1. MarvelComics85

MarvelComics85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    From MarksFriggin'

Howard said he saw Sacha Baron Cohen dumping the ashes on Ryan Seacrest. He said if any guy did that to him he'd punch him in the nose and his nose would break. He said he does love Sacha but he doesn't like when someone dumps something on someone else. Howard said he felt a little bad for Ryan. Robin said Howard must be losing it if he feels bad for Ryan. Howard said if Sacha did that to him he'd punch him in the nose. Robin said that Sacha wouldn't do that to Howard. She said that he knows better than to do that.

Howard said he has no sense of humor when something like that is done to him. He said he'd take his fist and punch the guy. Robin said Sacha would probably be all for that. He's put himself in danger before. Howard said he'd just break the guy's nose.

Another nail in the coffin: no more Sasha Baron Cohen.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  2. Ice Hole

Ice Hole Active Member

Reputations:
    Wow! just WOW! :facepalm:

3. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Can't argue. There has been no evidence of said sense of humor in a coons age.

:D

4. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
  5. Bye You!

Reputations:
    :giggle: dat Brady?

6. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard wouldn't punch anyone, he is a straight up chicken who runs into the limo first when a homeless person spits on Beth. If he's give the choice of giving $5 to a homeless person or them spitting on Beth, he will take the spit option. Plus Howard can never get physical with anyone because they will rip his glued on wig off.

7. CFStern

CFStern New Member

Reputations:
    Howard's a little bit paranoid about being the victim of practical jokes. I'm guesssing he had a few played on him in childhood?

8. Bye You!

Reputations:
    :pray:

9. Bye You!

Reputations:
    I think dogstar nailed it.

10. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Like his fake story about having his pants stolen by a blaek? A story that changes every time he tells it. The most current version is where he is dating a model in high school while he pants are stolen.

11. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    if by punch someone you mean go home and watch DWTS or some other gay show you would be correct

12. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    oh really ??
    let me refresh Howard's memory

LATEST: New York radio host HOWARD STERN has spoken of his terrifying confrontation with a homeless man who spat in his girlfriend BETH OSTROSKY's face at the weekend. The shock jock, 52, and Ostrosky, 33, were walking in New York City following a meal on Saturday, when GREGORY FORBES rushed up to the couple, shouting "Howard", before threatening them. Immediately after jumping into a nearby cab, the 50-year-old crazed fan spat through the window into Ostrosky's face, before the couple managed to speed away. When Ostrosky was safe at home, Stern called police and scouted the streets looking for Forbes, who was promptly arrested and charged with menacing and harassment. Speaking on his Sirius radio show yesterday (03APR06), Stern said, "The restaurant is four to five blocks from where we live, so I wanted to take a walk. What appeared to be this homeless guy approached me... "I said, 'How ya doing?' or something, but then he started getting into my space. I couldn't understand a f**king thing he was saying, because mostly he was incoherent. I mean, I don't know if he's got a weapon or what. "So Beth hailed a cab. This guy comes over to the cab like he's trying to jump through the window. And then, he spat in her face. She's freaking out, of course. "So we dropped her off at home and then I called 911. She wanted me to just stay there with her, but I said no, this guy's dangerous, you can't let this guy stay on the street. "I did what any Good Samaritan would do. After Beth was okay, I felt obligated to find him, because he could do something to someone else."

Thats funny there is NO mention of him punching the guy who spat on Beth what so ever...
    Howard is a huge pussy...

Thats funny there is NO mention of him punching the guy who spat on Beth what so ever...

Why did i type that three times? I didn't Howard's pussy is so huge there was an echo

13. setai

setai Member

Reputations:
    Don't you guys think the fact is that Hoard now only sees things from the Ryan seacrest Point of View?
    she doesn't identify with the 6"5 fellow Jewish comedian/Prankster.. no praise for the jokes he wrote and delivered, no saying it was a cool concept to go as a mad Dictator to the Red Carpet and pull off a hilarious stunt in front of a world wide audience to perfection? Like say - a Fartman we once admired for his trying to entertain and amuse....

Opie and Anthony played the tape, laughed hard and complimented sacha for his funniness and balls
    Howard doesnt play the speech , moans like a hole and makes it all about how hard he'd throw a punch at him. Like any worth their salt Naomi Campbell type Diva bitch would.

14. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    a homeless man spit on and assaulted his wife while Howard cowered in the limo - good think Sacha Baron Cohen never crossed Howie

15. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Sacha could take a shit on Beth and Howard would hand him a wet wipe to teach him a lesson

16. Bye You!

Reputations:
    :lol:

17. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Howchie meant anymore. Before he was Hamptons or Hollywood Howchie, he didnt mind being the butt of an occasional joke. "Hello Howard, you hook-nosed Jew bastard." Can you hear that happening in the new evolved sanitized HSS?

18. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:

Wait till I get to St. Louis...That video will go viral...I'll be famous...

"I want my 15 minutes of fame Baby"

19. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Seems like Howard has been talking a lot lately about punching people out, sounds about as intimidating as Eric the Midget threatening to break Fred's fingers.

20. flailingfish

flailingfish New Member

Reputations:
    the last time howard punched anyone is when he fisted his own hairy ass while Adam Levine watched