Howard and His Wife

Discussion in 'The Anthony Cumia Show' started by Mfactor, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Mfactor

Mfactor Active Member

Reputations:
    OK I was listening to the show when Robin was reading a FHM article about Beth and her then boyfriend Howard Stern, there is a point where Robin reads that Beth Ostrosky stated she didnt know who Howard Stern was, then I was watching Beth Stern on The View and she states that when she 1st met Howard she ran to the phone and bragged to her brother that she was having dinner with Howard Stern...among others, but is there any doubt that she married Howard for who he was? Sandra Jewhardt even said Beth wanted to marry a celebrity....Beth is way too selfish to want kids, I mean I really think that she is a manipulative cunt

reno and WHTHS like this.
  2. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    She's a lying whore.

Winst likes this.
  3. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

4. Hero Here

Hero Here Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Beth O(no) is in it for the fame, the money, the celeb parties..... but she is paying a price- putting up with that narcissistic germ-o-phobic neurotic.

The vanity charity is about giving Beth O(no) credibility in the celeb world, to mask her gold digger lifestyle. She has no talent, abilities or skills,
    her entire existence is built on her looks. Without North Shore vanity charity, she would be seen as the gold digging bimbo, she really is....

Howard could have written a check, never missed the money, to fund North Shore Animal League but he can't because he needs a long term
    existence created for Beth O(no) to hide behind. That's why they painfully plug NSAL, selling books and nonsense to provide a shield for Beth.

Take a look at NSAL, they are not in the animal protection business, they are in the fund raising business. A large part of their budget, far more than
    care for animals, is spent on huge salaries for the employees and huge gala fund raising parties.... where Beth can have center stage.

As a great wise man said, with planes, boats and pussy, rent them, never buy them.

MurderWrap and Mfactor like this.
  5. MurderWrap

MurderWrap New Member

Reputations:
    -Agreed

Hero Here likes this.