Howard and Robin lied about Sirius shares.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by username, Oct 10, 2012.

1. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    On October 10th show Howard cut a promo how he would love that SiriusXM shares went up. He claimed that he had bought shares at 6 dollars. Robin had to open her mouth and say: "me to".

But in Robins case: She have told on the show that it is options, not real shares. She looses zero dollar if the share price is under 6 dollar. Exactly the same scenario applies to Howard. He only have options, not real shares.

Beside insider (allegedly) trading, Howard have NEVER bought any Sirius shares. (only his accountant was convicted of insider trading)

In the SiriusXM lawsuit, one of SiriusXM strongest evidence against Howard's "I was promised to be a partner" rants was that Howard sold every single share he got in bonuses.

It amazes me that Howard have no self reflection. He is the main reason for the low share price. Not because of his shitty program or that almost none of the 3 million that followed him to Sirius still listens to him. No.. Howard's stock bonuses diluted SiriusXM shares + then Howard flooded the market with hundred of millions of shares.

Why did he flood the market? In his retarded contract, Sirius promise to pay the difference between the bonus and the actual sale price of the shares.
    For example: If he got 100 million dollar bonus in shares. If he flooded the market and sold them for 80 millions, Sirius had to pay the 20 millions in between.

Just another lie and half truth from Howard and show how incompetent Sirius layers where.

All the fans of THSS that bought Sirius at 7 dollars where fucked by Howard and Mel.
    :wigtip::oy2: :whythelongface?:

2. wnbc

wnbc New Member

Reputations:
    I agree. But I thought he dumped all his stock as soon as it was granted him at the start of his contract. That's when he built ChimneyManor?

3. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  4. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    the ultimate, above any other scenario, i would love to see howard caught doing something like insider trading and go to prison.

5. Frank Snotra

Frank Snotra New Member

Reputations:
    America have voted

6. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    How did Howard and a few others at the top know to unload most of their stock?
    what if the stock went up to 15-20 dollars a share?
    Howard would be a bazillionaire now...:coffee:

7. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    Are you kidding? As big of a pussy as Howard is, he would squeal and try to squirm his way out by fingering as many people as possible for the Feds in an attempt to stay out of custody.

He'd probably be successful, if he is not THE biggest fish the Feds were looking for (Buchawald, maybe?), but he as sure as shit would lose MILLIONS between defending the case with lawyers that do not practice out of their homes, but in toney, downtown office buildings, as well as with the fines and restitutuion that he'd be hit with.

The thought of him getting indicted DOES sound great, though! :up:

8. Nick Manning

Nick Manning Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    We all know Howard would not do well in prison.But, imagine the mug-shot? Das Wig would be removed, ala Phil Spector.

[​IMG]

9. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    Fixed. :hat: