Howard being down on himself

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by somedude61, Apr 16, 2013.

1. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Someone who Howard actually respects must have said something to Howard when he was doing the AGT shit last week. Something about his looks, his clothes, something. Howard is a hideous looking human, we all know it as does Howard, but Howard wouldn't usually dump on himself this hard. And the the law suit not going Howard's way was just icing on the cake. Glad to see rich fucks can't get away from the shit in life. So to who ever confirmed how fucking ugly Howard is, Thanks.

2. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    It doesn't have to be someone who Howard respects. It can just be the people on Twitter. One of the first things out of his mouth yesterday was a complaint about them.

When he got his new teefuses, he IMMEDIATELY moved the mic to cover them. Why? My guess would be: the ball-busting he took on Twitter about them.

Also, Beefus probably wasn't around to counter-balance that twitter-hammering with her idiotic brand of infantile-worshiping.

Or she didn't worship him properly.

:dontknow:

Whatever he gets from her seems to hold his self-loathing at some kind of safe-ish distance, and it's clear he didn't get whatever that is this past weekend.

3. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard knows he's not good looking. He's been saying that for years. Many physically unattractive people work their asses off to make big money so that they will at least be attractive in that way. That's what Howard did - made big money so that he could feel better about himself.

A guy I know is ugly as shit - looks a lot like a Gamorrean Guard from Star Wars. He knew he'd never get pussy on his looks, so he busted his ass, went to medical school and became a surgeon. He eventually married a very attractive woman and has five kids. And he's still ugly as shit.

My point is, it's bad enough to be physically unattractive, but it's a helluva lot worse to be physically unattractive and broke. Believe me, I know.

4. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    Fuck him, his pelican neck, horse faced wife full of plastic surgery and fake boobs. Fuck his portion of almond eating, no meat eating, multimillionaire and its not enough douchebag. May he forever be ugly and get uglier on a daily basis.