Shop Now At Amazon

Howard: "Beth has never had a broken heart. Look at her. Who's gonna break up w/her?!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Famous, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Famous

Famous Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;712fdjfvI8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=712fdjfvI8E[/video]

Fast forward to the 32:07 mark.

Robin: "Howard you're saying, like, Beth has never had a broken heart."

Howard: "She hasn't! Look at her?! Who's gonna break up with her?!"

He says this so seriously, and is seriously arguing with Robin over this.

I love how Robin calls bullshit on this, and Robin flat out says that Howard has some weird fantasy life about Beth.

It's funny that Howard seriously thinks that because Beth is "good-looking", she just dumps every guy. Did he really say "after she treats them like shit?!" LOL.

He has a legitimate supermodel there saying that she's gotten her heart broken, but he thinks Beth is so hot that she never has?

And then he acts like something must be wrong with Tyra for getting her heart broken!

I also love how he keeps insinuating something must be wrong with her because she's never gotten married. This is so funny because about 6 or 7 years ago, Howard was swearing he'd never get married to Beth. I guess that now that he feels that he's been "enlightened", everyone who comes into his studio should feel this way?

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

Shop Now At eBay
  3. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :lmao:

she is a sea hag with a huge cock :jj:

4. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    holy crap a full 1:00:00 with Tyra Banks - DO NOT WANT

5. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Beth doesn't poop either.

If she's never been busted up over a failed relationship, our speculation of her being an ice-queen is confirmed.

6. Famous

Famous Member

Reputations:
    Other fun stuff is that in that video, Howard said he thinks about Tyra's boyfriend undressing, and he imagines his cock.

Robin outright says "are you a homosexual?!"

Back to Howard & Beth..I came across a youtube video where Howard & the gang were making fun of Stacy Keibler or her "vapid tweets." They started reading them on the air and ridiculing them. Meanwhile, they were just common, positive phrases, and stuff. Nothing as vapid as Beth's constant "look at me!" tweets.

Then Ronnie & them started saying stuff like "why does she have 140,000 Twitter followers?! Who is she?!"

Didn't she actually have a career before Clooney, and even made it far on DWTS, etc? I won't say that she's relevant, but she had far more going for herself than Beth. It's amazing to me that Howard can ridicule, and not see the gigantic hypocrisy.

When Robin mentioned seeing pictures of her shopping, and said "where does she get that money from?" Howard goes "Must be spending all of Clooney's."

7. Famous

Famous Member

Reputations:
    He's full of shit. I believe that the genesis of his Amanda Peet hate is because Beth got her heart broken over that Brian Van Holt guy.

He's also implied that Beth has been cheated on before. Hence him saying that what he knows about Beth, is that if she's cheated on, she'll just fuck someone else.

Maybe he's deluded himself into thinking that she didn't really care that she got cheated on.

His need for his girl to be absolute perfection, after years and years of psychotherapy (that's never fixed that need?), is really insane.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  8. Thelma

Thelma VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Don't you have to have a heart for it to get broken??
    [​IMG]

Instead Beth just lashes out at the woman who gets her man ...

allegedly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  9. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    That video is fake. Robin is in the studio.

10. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    BHA

Before
    house
    arrest

11. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... VIP

Reputations:
    "I wouldnt call it breaking up, she was fired."
    [​IMG]

12. Famous

Famous Member

Reputations:
    From Beth's FHM interview in 2002:

Gee, I wonder what she was so miserable about? The implication seems to be that it was about her personal dating life, but don't tell Howard...

13. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Speculation here but Howard may think goy girls like Beth are the epitome of perfection. In a way, the woman he chose, is everything a self-hating Jew would choose. Blonde, sig-heil eyes, still a Catholic (she continues to wear a cross around her neck in a very public fashion), doesn't smell, doesn't shit, doesn't get heart-broken, constantly the focus of male fantasy, etc.

Beth is Disney World to Howard. Pure fantasy. No problems. No worries. Only rainbows and unicorns. Plastic.

Beth plays along. She makes The Pelican think she's all about him and says so in interviews. It's like watching an abused-wife who is scared she'll get hit if she says the wrong thing except in this case, if she says the wrong thing, her black AmEx will get cut. She's playing little girl for now, biding her time. She knew what she wanted. If it weren't Howard, it would be some other rich fellow who could create some opportunities in the media varying from appearances to her own show. And provide a luxurious life. No worries about bills, no cutting back on the heat or AC to save a few bucks, no shopping for specials, no coupon-clipping.

It all sounds very cynical but Beth was willing to trade in order to get this life. I don't blame her in a way and women can more easily accommodate such things; act like a pet.

It sounds like a nightmare to me. She has to get up and put makeup on in the morning, can't shit where Howard's beak may catch a whiff, etc. But she gets a lot of bennies for that trade.

14. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    and then Howard lashes out at her on Beth's behalf. you have to be a gay nerd to the ooompf degree to do that.

but shouldn't they both be grateful to Amanda, for :quote:splitting up:quote: Beth and that Van Holt dude, thereby allowing their romance to bloom like the...........................something that blooms and that I'm so jealous of?

:uscratch:

they should send Peet flowers on their imaginary anniversary

15. Thelma

Thelma VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    itpdude - You nailed it! :up:

16. Thelma

Thelma VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Interesting you should say that - because I remember Beth mentioning "Whipped" during one of her old in-studio appearances. She said quite bitterly how she's just in the film for a few seconds. - It seemed she was implying that if Van Holt hadn't broken up with her, her part would have been bigger (what does that say about the Princess?). Being grateful for the break-up so she could find the love of her life (Howard) was the farthest thing from her alleged mind - and apparently Howard's, too.

17. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:
    Yep. Instead of working to get along in the world and work out some of his crazy, he demands the world conform to his crazy........................which is completely unpossiboe. :grad:

and he doubles-down on every crazy thing about himself...........................on every nutty demand he puts on himself and others:

not only was she a model..................................she speaks 7 languages, never poops, and is the coolest chick ever in every way forever!
    not only did he used to get laid..........................he almost got fired for getting so much laid! he was the envy of like, oh, I don't know, the ENTIRE STUDENT BODY OF BOSTON UNIVERSITY!!! :pilot:

I can't wait for his karate-Elvis and officer-Elvis phases.

:munch:

You know he's gonna die on the toilet, too.................except with him it'll be because of the strain of trying to pass the daily half an almond he's taken himself down to.

I think he's trying to out-crazy himself sane on the other side, like getting back from a trip to Australia yesterday.

:crazy2:

18. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP

Reputations:
    Howard lives his life with a fem-bot.
    No emotion.
    No shitting.
    Just big teeth and dead eyes

19. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Barbie Beth is a piece of shit con man.

20. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    :rofl:

21. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:
    What, exactly, are you implying?

I'll never forget that time she was on some local morning show and they did a story about a kid who paid another kid to ace his SAT test, and Beth offered up the opinion that the kid should do time. hard time. the story mentioned the kid, or both of them, could face up to two years in prison and she agreed he/they should.

her reasoning?

because she didn't get into her first choice of college, and somehow chalks it up to shenanigans like this......................................and rather than let that bygone remain a bygone, water under the bridge, etc, she'd like a couple of teens to face the horrors of an American prison.

and yes, she actually used the phrase "need to make an example out of them".

:angel:

itp was onto something with the "zig-heil eyes" comment.......................but I don't think it stops there.

She's an ice-cunt.