Howard = big, thick, HUGE beer can cock?...or...microphallus baby dick?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Chuck Kongo, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Chuck Kongo

Chuck Kongo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is a serious topic...I'm very sincere and please don't make a mockery of this...

We know now that most of Howard's pre-fame life has been a lie. A charade he created to identify with the commoners and losers and social retards and borderline personalities, ect. (i.e. most of YOU PEOPLE)...the great, unwashed masses. A carnie act to make you gullible plebeians believe he was one of you and spoke for you and could feel your pain as you fell to your knees and tearfully crowned him KING OF ALL MEDIA.

We now know he wasn't some pathetic loser who almost never got laid until marriage and only did once or twice when women were stoned and felt sorry for him. We now know that he did in fact bang entire summer camps of women, not to mention entire offices of women with some models in between.

It was a lie and among a series of lies to make you think he was as big a loser as you.

This is just one of many examples. I won't even go into the fact that not only was he NOT beaten up by the blaecks everyday of his life in Roosevelt, the exact opposite was true. Now of course it goes without saying that the blaeks, despite being the superior athuhlete, would NEVER even be able to catch a young Howard Stern (no one can outrun Howard-not even blaeks) to beat him...Howard actually was the leader of a blaek gang that terrorized Roosevelt for years until he finally moved away to bang models in college. Howard was the one white guy the blaeks actually feared and respected so much they let him into the gang (y'know, like Jeff Goldblum in Death Wish) and he quickly seized control of it.

But none of that matters, like I said, just a series of charades to identify with you which is why it has to be asked....

Is Howard's small penis yet another lie? Another charade to be self-deprecating and identify with the common joe loser when all evidence should now point to the contrary of his 30+ years of claims...

Howard Stern = hung like Lexington Steele?

2. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    giant cock, head full of undyed hair that did not grow out of a chinese woman's head.

3. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Who gives a shit
    Who gives a fuck

4. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:
    This is important shit, bro.

Howard's hog has been a huge point of discussion on the show for 25-30 years and yesterday he essentially admitted on the show that Beff has never even seen it.

Ralph (and his sockpuppet in here) might be the only one who can answer this burning question and I know that fruitbat is monitoring this forum just like Robin.

5. UncaDollas

UncaDollas Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Thanks for the analysis Doctor, I just thought he was funny.

6. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

Know.

7. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:
    ^Aha! I knew Ralph would take the bait!

Hi Ralph! I love Geektime! Not really.

8. AngryWhite

AngryWhite New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    you'd make a good sirius radio shock jock...you like to talk about guys' dicks. all you need is a co-host that doesn't show up to work, a sound effects guy that plays no sound effects but laughs at all your unfunny jokes, and you're good to go.

9. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    howard said that schtick to preempt someone else talking about it