Howard can't believe people didn't show up for his show, but for Kimmels

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JoeyG, Oct 29, 2012.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Active Member

Reputations:
    show, he's already planning on not showing up? Do I have that straight? He bitches about everything closing early and people not showing up to Sirius because it's calm as can be right now, but he's already talking about not showing up for Kimmels show. In other words, people should take a chance for his show, but not for his good friend, Jimmy Kimmels show. As if we needed more proof of his hypocrisy.
    Also funny how today when he was bagging on Gary for saying he could not be depended upon, then he starts talking to Shuli and those that can be depended upon about if they should show up if the storm is too bad. isn't that what gary just said? I hate sticking up for BaBa monkey, but Howard is an assbag.

2. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard was insane today. On so many levels.
    The only reason he did a show today is because its convenient to him. If he misses a contracted show, he need to do another one. And working a 4 day week for Howard is unthinkable.

Then we had the Indemand rant.
    Howard are not their boss. He don't pay them. Its indemnad and they are Indemand employes. Why should they listen to Howard?

Howard also showed how an elitist he is. "just hire people to take care of your house" "I dont do anything at home, I hire people" "Ronnie: you HAVE to drive me to work tomorrow (all 10 blocks)"

All other staff have 50 miles or more to get to work, but Howard don't care. He is the show. He is the start. All should do like him.

I don't understand the staff. If I was Will or anybody that could get another job: I would quit or go postal on Howard. At least call him out on air, live, for all Howard's lies.

3. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard also showed how an elitist he is. "just hire people to take care of your house" "I dont do anything at home, I hire people" "Ronnie: you HAVE to drive me to work tomorrow (all 10 blocks)"

Love how Gary came right back at Howard: "What are you crazy? You cant just throw money at someone and expect them to take care of it for you, especially
    when they have their own homes and families to worry about."

Thats Howard's answer to everything. Just pay someone to do everything for you.
    Whether its drive you, cook for you, buy your condoms for you.

What an asshole he is. No wonder his kids want nothing to do with him.

4. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If Jimmy means so much to Howard, why not get a hotel room in Brooklyn ? I'm certain Jimmy offered that to him

5. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm not sure how Will meant this but when Howard was asking him if he could count on him to get his lunch,,,, Will said, I will get you lunch somehow, if I have to feed you my foot, I will .

6. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:

I always thought it was Howard who never wanted anything to do with his kids. It's probably a mutual thing at this point.