Howard Complaining About His Expensive Vacation

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Famous, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Famous

Famous Member

Reputations:
    The "Howard & Beth in Us Weekly" thread made me think of this.

Here's Howard complaining about his vacation:

[video=youtube;Dp3SOwqVH3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp3SOwqVH3o[/video]

Move the clicker forward to the 10:07 mark.

Now I know that it happened over Christmas break, I can confirm that that "shitty room" that Howard complained about, cost $4,574 per night. And it was a one-bedroom beach villa.

I'll re-post my posts about this here.

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

3. Famous

Famous Member

Reputations:
    Will defend them on this one. They actually stayed at an extremely nice place (leave it to Howard to be the only one to bitch), called Parrot Cay. Tons of celebs stay there, and Donna Karan and Bruce Willis have houses there.

Some of the celebrities who routinely go there are Paul McCartney, Britney Spears, Barbara Streisand, etc. One of the reasons why celebs love it is because it's isolated and private.

This is the beach there (all pics I'm posting were taken by travelers, so they're not stock photos. This is what it really looks like):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The pool:

[​IMG]

The main building at night:

[​IMG]

Vegetation:

[​IMG]

Reception area:

[​IMG]

Pathway to the beach:

[​IMG]

Walkway from beach to terrace:

[​IMG]

Dock:

[​IMG]

I'll post more pics in a second. The reason why I ever know about this place was because I was looking into it long before Howard even mentioned it. When Howard mentioned it, I was kind of surprised, and even more surprised to hear all of that bitching. I could understand complaining about ants, but didn't he also say that the villa he initially stayed in was shitty? I'm gonna post pics of it in a second. Let's see what Howard qualifies as shitty.

4. Famous

Famous Member

Reputations:
    Beach at sunset:

[​IMG]

Gym:

[​IMG]

Night time:

[​IMG]

Breakfast:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is what the one-bedroom beach house villa that Howard initially stayed in looks like:

[​IMG]

The patio & plunge pool attached to that villa:

[​IMG]

The bedroom & living room:

[​IMG]

Full pic of the living room:

[​IMG]

View from bedroom:

[​IMG]

This is the three bedroom villa that Howard was upgraded to after the bitching:

[​IMG]

The first one was not fit for a king, apparently. Shame on the travel agent for not booking the biggest and the best. My guess is that travel agent is used to booking stuff for other celebs (I doubt Howard would be the only big name she works for), and they were just fine with that one-bedroom villa.

The one-bedroom beach villas ("shitty room" as Howard calls it) run between $3,146 to $4,574 per night, depending on the season.

The three-bedroom villas run between $5,445 and $11,908 per night, depending on the season.

Hey, maybe this was Howard's plan all along. Maybe he figured that if he bitched enough, he'd just get the higher priced room for free. lol. I don't really think that, because despite Howard's protestations, he's anything but cheap when it comes to himself and Beth. Everyone else, yes.

5. Famous

Famous Member

Reputations:
    Howard makes this place:

[video=youtube;gHkZbgk3p4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHkZbgk3p4s[/video]

....sound like hell.

Is that fucker ever happy?

6. Famous

Famous Member

Reputations:
    Listening to Howard again, and he says that he didn't want Beth to get bummed out by the room that I posted. Ah, so that's what it's really about. I forgot he said that. It's the Princess who demands even more luxury than other celebrities get.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  7. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    i'd let fire ants crawl up my dick to stay there with my wife.

i'd stick 'em up my ass if i could visit there without my wife. :D

8. Famous

Famous Member

Reputations:
    :giggle:

Isn't it funny that he seems to imply that Beth gave him a blow job, but then later refers to it as "lovemaking."

I'm starting to buy the theory that some have here, that Beth & Howard never have sexual relations, and he just makes shit up as he goes.

9. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    and if/when they ever do fuck it's missionary, lights off, silent and with a condom. then off to the shower. yuck.

quakers have better sex. i'd rather wank off.

10. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And to think that we once considered Howard to be the hero of the honest, hardworking man, the radio guy who hated the phoniness of celebrities and spoke for us when calling out their hypocrisy.

We were duped. Howard used us, all of us, to become exactly what he claimed to detest. In fact, he wanted that same celebrity all along.

Howard should stop trying to be the Everyman's hero already. Nobody with an ounce of sense buys it any more.

11. Famous

Famous Member

Reputations:
    I know.

I love how in this clip, he says that Beth was turned on by the fact that "her man" got her this luxurious house to stay in. Basically, he was straight out saying that she was turned on by the materialism. That's the only way he can get her to fuck him enthusiastically. He really makes her sound like a straight up whore.

I remember when he told the engagement story, he mentioned that it was their "thing" for her to get naked before he gives her a gift. I really think it's an aphrodisiac for her, literally. It's the only way she'll fuck him with any enthusiasm.

It's not lost on me that the first time she had sex with him, is when he took her to the Hamptons. Howard said it happened almost immediately when they walked into the home. That's what it takes for her to get up for Howard. And he knows it.

12. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    the truth is howard is your typical nouveau riche asshole. parrot cay is popular BECAUSE it's not glitzy and luxurious. it's a place to leave the rest of the world behind.
    howard should stay home....he doesn't appreciate beauty (or for that matter culture). it's one reason he refuses to take beth to paris or rome....he's your typical ugly american.

13. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth has/had to say "when is this crazy old fck gonna die already"

14. Murcielago

Murcielago Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's not like Beth has any depth or appreciation for anything. Outside of being able to shop for handbags in a different time zone, I doubt she gets much out of travel either.

15. Beth Eats Hay

Beth Eats Hay Active Member

Reputations:
  16. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... VIP

Reputations:
  17. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP

Reputations:
    And I guarantee it was like 11 ants

18. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... VIP

Reputations:
    youre being generous by 10...:coffee:

19. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    I couldn't stomach past 12:46 in that video. I fffffucking hate him. (He's so annoying with his, "Ffffffucking.." this and that). Seeing his obnoxious, arrogant facial expressions combined with his obnoxious, arrogant words made me want him to die already.

20. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with? VIP

Reputations:
    Howard and the lying CUNT have never been anywhere.....First of all.. the pics posted of the lovely resort and the food are quite common.. All the resorts offer it.Third world country...........I've stayed in a pirates castle in Barbados...on the beach.. full staff..... wild coconut trees on the beach full of monkeys. Armed guards on the beach...It fucking sucked...My suite was full of crickets, mosquito's and you could not sleep through the sound of frogs. They've never been anywhere.:rolleye:

fuck you Mutt..looks like you've been to supercuts

21. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP

Reputations:
    The hut I rented in Hawaii was full of geckos!