Howard DID call Mariah Carey a bitch

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Goods, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Goods

Goods Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm listening to Dec 16, 2009 and Howard's talking about Mariah an Nick. Howard is doing his harrible black voice imitating Nick and he says:

"God damn my wife is shooting a video. I said cover that cellulite! Bikini? I'd put the BITCH in a burqa."

Clearly these are Howard's thoughts as Nick said he never had a problem with Mariah's weight. So essentially, Howard called Mariah a bitch.

: oy::backpedal:

2. DEXTERITY

DEXTERITY New Member

Reputations:
    While Howard was interviewing Nick, I think Nick told Howard it wasn't on twitter it was on the show and Howard responded something like that could be true. but I may be wrong.

3. hackpack

hackpack New Member

Reputations:
    Howard would never revise history to suit his purpose...

4. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish The Slow Adult VIP

Reputations:
    He also called her a bitch on April 26th while blasting Cannon for doing the "I'm giving you my real home phone #" bit.

Exact quote (just listened again), in reference to whether or not Nick will change diapers: "He's gonna do whatever the fuck that bitch tells him."

I only know this because I listen to downloaded shows, and I'm just now hitting May 2011 :) I remember when he called her a bitch, I did a double-take, because that's not something Nu-Howard says much anymore. I could clip it and upload to YouTube if it's really that important.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  5. Undead

Undead Member

Reputations:
    From what I've read over the years...Mariah IS a bitch...also from what I've read...so is his Horse.

6. Asshley

Asshley New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    We should make this a big deal so the news picks this up so he can freak out like he did with the fat chick from Precious.
    That was the funny bit about it, how the very next day he changed his statement.

7. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

crazy bitch

8. YokoOhNo

YokoOhNo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He only denied tweeting that she was a bitch...he hadn't addressed calling her a bitch on his hobby radio show

9. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    That is the way a serial liar operates.
    Howie never TWEETED bad things about Nick and Mariah.......but he mocked and ridiculed them many times on the radio show.

Nick knows Howie is full of shit.
    Remember all the fun Howie had when FAT Mariah would leave audio messages for her fans?