Howard fav Fox News on Iranian air force crash

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SouthernListen, Apr 23, 2013.

1. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    [h=1]Report: 2 Iranian pilots killed in F-5 Phantom fighter crash near Iraq border[/h]Published April 21, 2013
    Associated Press

TEHRAN, Iran – A news agency reports an Iranian F-5 fighter jet has crashed near the Iraqi border, killing two pilots.
    The fighter crashed in highlands after it took off from a military air base in Dezful, 460 kilometers (280 miles) southwest of the capital, Tehran, according to a report by the semi-official Mehr news agency. It cited Morad Nasseri, governor of the nearby Abdanan region.
    Nasseri said two pilots were killed in the crash. He said investigators arrived on the scene.
    Iran's air force has an assortment of U.S.-made military aircraft, including F-5 Phantoms, purchased before the 1979 Islamic Revolution. It has also Russian-made MiG and Sukhoi planes.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/0...ar-iraq-border/?intcmp=obinsite#ixzz2RGAUwXHo

[​IMG]F-5
    [​IMG]"Phantom" jet fighter

2. Nick Manning

Nick Manning Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Don't expect any "journalist" to get the correct facts. I have to find the link where they report about "AK-15's."

[​IMG]

3. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    I heard Zooey Deschanel was the pilot.

[​IMG]

Ive wanted that P90 for years but its not California legal.