Howard for the victory

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by vaporizer, Sep 17, 2015.

1. vaporizer

vaporizer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He doesn't play or work for anyone or anything but himself so he must be satisfied immensely with this reaction. It's finally official: the changing of the brand is complete.

He has won over (a portion of) middle America and a female audience that loves shitty "talent" shows and kitties.

This is a copy of the first group of comments from the Variety Facebook account article that was posted to talk about Hamptons Howie leaving AGT. This will make your head hurt like it does mine. My favorite is in bold (and by favorite I mean the person that wrote it is not just a conqueror but an utterly retarded conqueror that gets under my skin real bad).
    • Monica Garman Howard Stern used to annoy me but I've had a change of heart since seeing him on this show... He's actually pretty cool...
      Like · Reply · 347 · 13 hrs
    • Becca MathewsI was thinking of the same thing to Monica Garman.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs
    • [​IMG]
    • Nancy OhannesianI thought the same thing when he first came on as a judge. I will miss him. I did miss why he was leaving?
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs
    • [​IMG]
    • Diane Winston Hall Same here! He's my favorite judge!
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs
    • [​IMG]
    • Sara Cox If you listen to his radio show, you'll know why.
      AGT kept him VERY busy, the man is 61, when should he slow down?! Early morning radio to late at night tv...
      And I hope he renews his radio show!
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs
    • [​IMG]
    • Scott Hunt He used his vacation from his show to do agt,and is burnt out from the two
      Like · Reply · 3 hrs
    • [​IMG]
    • Pamela Menard He probably won't renew his show with Sirius, they screwed him on his contact and he is waiting the contract out. He is very vocal about it on his show. I can see him moving onto a weekly podcast after. I can also see maybe Robin and Fred getting a show.
      Like · Reply · 3 hrs
    • [​IMG]
    • Pamela Menard And he is leaving AGT because it's too much for him between that and his radio show, which is his "real job" to him.. too much time away from his family and hot wife.
      Like · Reply · 3 hrs
    • [​IMG]
    • Pamela Menard And, to add about the mention concerning his animal rescue... he and his wife are a major part of the Northshore Animal League, saving cats and dogs and placing them into good homes. He is constantly caring for several wounded cats at his home, recouperating them and placing them. Some who are difficult to place, like this one blind cat, he ends up keeping as his pet. Great guy!
      Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
    • [​IMG]
    • Lola Palooza Yay!! He really is a wonderful human being. I wish there were more people on the radio, tv and online with Howard Stern's integrity, honesty, intelligence and compassion.
      Like · Reply · 1 hr
    • [​IMG]
      Jessica Sanchez Sutton
      what? his a good speaker! i had fun listening to the radio and his show! his very fnny guy! and talented! to bad his leaving!
      Like · Reply · 15 mins

2. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Howard is the best thing CBS and ABC had all summer. He brought down a popular show on NBC.

Pelicanman, Stinkfist and yaddc like this.
  4. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is so fuckin impressive.

5. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dawg Shed makes you forget that there are listeners out there who actually buy into Howard's bullshit. They don't bother to investigate a single thing he says; they just accept it as truth.

Pamela Menard He probably won't renew his show with Sirius, they screwed him on his contact and he is waiting the contract out. He is very vocal about it on his show. I can see him moving onto a weekly podcast after. I can also see maybe Robin and Fred getting a show.

6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Impressive, but I'd rather she work on her abs.

Stinkfist likes this.
  7. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Another "fan" who never listens to his show. Clearly she hasn't heard any of his many rants about podcasts.

Getoninja and Bye You! like this.
  8. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard went from men 18-49 loving him and children and women either hating him or not knowing who he is to men 18-49 hating him or not knowing who he is and women and children loving him in five years. Pretty impressive actually.

reno likes this.
  9. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is another good one. How is AGT keeping Howard away from his family and his "hot" wife? The only traveling he does is to LA (WITH Beth) and she chooses to stay in the Hamptons instead of living with Howard in NYC during the week. Most of what "Pamela Menard" says about Howard sounds exactly like his own words, something's very fishy here.

10. Honkey Donkey

Honkey Donkey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who cares if kids love him . They love Sponge Bob also and he isn't even real .

Jayla and kingofallmessicans like this.
  11. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Howard should be pissed at his fellow tribesman who represent him and the wording of his contracts.
    They dropped the balls. Judge Barbara Kapnick said so.

[​IMG]
    America's Judge

Wiggy and Benjamen like this.
  12. Rob0729

Reputations:
    Yeah, but kids don't sit on Sponge Bob's lap at restaurants. Howard wins again!

13. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sadly, this apples to me and many other older Stern fans who go back to the WNBC / KROCK days.

14. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  15. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That was me, too, from 1994 to about 2010. By then there were just too many holes in all his stories to overlook.

Ta Ta Toothy likes this.
  16. June DeMay

June DeMay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If women and children loved Howard, he'd still be a judge on AGT.

I can't believe those comments weren't written by anyone but Buchwald employees.

17. Rob0729

Reputations:
    Didn't say all women love him. His core audience is now women and kids when it used to be men. When it was men, it was in the key demo and a very large audience. Now that it is kids and women, it is outside the key demo and a very small audience.

18. June DeMay

June DeMay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Noted. A few women and children are his fans.

I wouldn't say a man with a billion dollars is a dope but it's become pretty apparent the last 5 years or so that Howard desperately wants to not only be famous but powerful like he was back in the 90's and, like a dope, he screwed it up. He purposely drove away his fans before figuring out how he was going to get new fans to replace them.

When Coke got rid of coca-cola and replaced it with new coke their patrons went elsewhere. Coke was smart enough to bring back coca-cola naming it Coke Classic. Howard's fans didn't like his 'new coke' and new people aren't buying it either but he's sticking with 'new coke' out of stupidity or to arrogance or, my choice, he forgot how to make "Howard Classic".

And the fool is not retiring at the end of this contract.

kingofallmessicans likes this.
  19. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    housefraus who do nothing but stick their coot out there for their husbands and then watch et

20. itsawig

itsawig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is this a real person? 30 comments on Facebook are sure to sway the executives at Sirius, or Apple or Netflix. Because they are all just retarded enough to be fooled by this, right Robin? Robin?