Howard had his veneers done in 1997??????

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DearLawd, Sep 10, 2012.

1. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So apparently Howard thinks we are blind as well as stupid. He's not even worth the minute effort it would take to post the pictures of him a year ago with his real teeth.

Also, I think Sal's look far more natural than Howard's. Howard's don't even look like veneers...they look like dentures that old folks would put in a cup.

[​IMG]

2. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    No. He's a big fat liar. He's never had, nor does he have now, veneers.

3. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    Okay

4. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    I actually made myself watch Private Parts yesterday.. I don't know who Howard Stern is anymore.. He's so full of shit ...about everything. The wig, his teeth, his goddamn wife..

Fuck off Mutt:fuckyou:

5. Nibbler

Nibbler heaven is in your mind Gold

Reputations:
    He had flippers, right? I learned about flippers from you. And they're kinda gross.

6. Bye You!

Reputations:
    Go away, will you already?

7. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    I couldn't believe the GALL of Howard busting on Sal for his chompers, and then Sal immediately backs down without throwing right back at that fucking hypocrite...

God, it sucks that Sal has been neutered. He is a shell of his former self (kinda like Howard...)

8. Bye You!

Reputations:
    Yep. My dentist friend and I were laughing at pictures of his teeth yesterday. I showed her a flipper pic, and she said "that's not even a good flipper! That's two ugly pieces of plastic supposed to be teeth stuck in there with some acrylic somehow. WHO DID THIS?????"

I said "Dr. Matthew Kaufman, dentist to the stars" and she burst out laughing.

9. Nibbler

Nibbler heaven is in your mind Gold

Reputations:
    I have nightmares about those flippers.

10. DearLawd

Reputations:

I would love to know what you think they are. Do you think he has caps? Or a mouthful of implants? I can't identify the correct words to describe them, but do you know what I mean when I say they look like dentures?

Should have kept reading....I see you think he has a flipper. I thought flippers were temporary...why would someone with his money go with a flipper?

11. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No one calls him out anymore. :facepalm:

12. Bye You!

Reputations:
    He had a denture(flipper). Now he has a bridge to replace his long-missing front teeth.

I'm waiting for some good clear pics of the new set up before I go nuts on them.

When I get home tonight I'll try to find the thread where I tore his old teeth apart and bump it.

13. DearLawd

Reputations:
    Thanks much!

14. Feltspot

Feltspot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ok ill bite

what are flippers?

15. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    Replacing a tooth that's been lost or pulled due to damage, decay or disease isn't an overnight process. When a tooth is removed, the gums and underlying bone usually need anywhere from six weeks to six months to heal before you can get a long-term fix, depending on the replacement method you choose [source:Mayo Clinic]. This is because tooth loss naturally causes a change in the shape of the gums and bone support structure in the jaw, which affects the fitting of permanent dentures and dental implants.
    This is where flipper teeth come in. Also called "flippers," flipper teeth are lightweight, removable dentures that usually serve as a temporary tooth replacement option. Basically, they keep you from having to walk around with a visible gap in your teeth for several weeks. They also give you an improved ability to bite and chew food while you're waiting to get dentures or implants.
    Using a temporary device like a flipper can have some further-reaching beneficial effects on your oral health, too. Wearing flippers can help diminish bone loss in the initial three to four months after you lose a tooth, which is the time when bone deterioration is most drastic [source: Goiato]. It also prevents any shifting of teeth around a gap [source: McKinney]. Additionally, flipper teeth help protect the wounds on the site of lost or extracted teeth and aid in healing [source: Goiato].
    Flipper teeth are made mostly of acrylic resin, unlike cast-metal partial dentures, which are relatively inexpensive, long-term teeth replacements with foundations made of a metal and plastic mix. Similar to a retainer, flippers stay put in your mouth with the help of two steel wire clasps that wrap around two of your natural teeth. The false teeth used in flippers are made of plastic or porcelain, much like those used in more expensive, permanent replacement methods.
    Many dental patients consider flipper teeth to be more comfortable and aesthetically appealing than cast partials that are made of metal, and they're also easier to get used to since they're not as rigid. Additionally, it takes less time to form and fit flippers than a cast metal partial due to the materials used. As a temporary fix, flippers are often the least expensive option for a person waiting for permanent dentures or implants.
    When possible, dental professionals fabricate flippers before removing your teeth, so you can put them in as soon as your natural teeth are gone. Once fitted, a flipper can easily accommodate further tooth loss through a simple alteration of the original appliance.

16. Bye You!

Reputations:
    Or, more simply

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is EXACTLY what his old "teeth" looked like
    [​IMG]

17. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    I had a flipper put in when I had implant surgery a few years ago (My horse knocked my front tooth out. Insert Beth jokes here). The missing tooth was in the front, much like the picture above. I had wondered how Howard got his implants so quickly, because it is a year long process. The flipper theory makes perfect sense, and explained how his smile changed overnight, and it also explains the lisping. If you have an implant you are not going to have articulation problems the way he does. And how dare he make fund of Sal's teeth. They are infinitely better than Howard's, and cheaper too.

18. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    GAH :eek:

19. Bye You!

Reputations:
    Quickly? He had that godawful flipper since 2006, in my best estimation. I remember him talking about having to get an apicoectomy on his front tooth one afternoon, and I was looking forward to hearing about it the next day.

He never mentioned it again.

That told me an apico couldn't be done, and he needed the tooth (teeth) out. He's been flipperific ever since.

Until now.

He doesn't have inplants. He has a bridge replacing his two missing top front teeth, if not more. and it's ridiculously white.

We in the dental biz professionally call that "stoopid white."

20. Bye You!

Reputations:
    Oh, and when you as skeletally deformed as Howard, you will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have articulation problems.

Bank on it.