Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Sep 8, 2015.
Kitten orphanage don't come cheap.
Please tell me he didn't say that.
I was waiting for someone to make a thread about this. How the fuck does he not know that he's a one Percenter? I was pretty amazed when he said this. But, he's turned into a classic limousine liberal, so it's par for the course.
He just says that to throw off the riff-raff...
The fucking guy lies about everything.
Keep in mind that Howard being worth 100 Billion is simply long overdue for all the money he made Hollywood.
Seinfeld - Jerry called in regularly when the show was struggling. Howard turned it into one of the most popular shows of all time through plugs.
Beavis & Butthead - Howard influenced Mike Judge and gave the show its twisted humor.
Marvel Cinematic Universe - Howard always talked about his love of comic books and even wanted to make Ant-Man at one point. When Iron Man was just a fledging first movie Howard gave it plenty of praise and turned his millions of listeners onto it. All he got in payments was a shitty mask and a character named onto him.
Howard should be at least as rich as George Lucas by my numbers.
I thought he said he hopes to be 100% her someday. #trannygranny
He's a man of the people! Blue collar! Blue collar!
He's a man of the people. Puts his John Varvatos skinny pants one leg at a time, drinks his Swtarbocks Coffee like the rest of you.
He used to be a dishwasher
Robin played a Biden clip that said in the 70's the one percent-ers held 20 percent of the wealth. Today it is 40!
Howard: "I want to become one of those one percent-ers"
Robin: "You are"
Howard: "No I'm not......I'm not even close....."
By 1%er, I hope you mean someone who's only got 1% white blood cells, and the other 99% is AIDS.
He already is. I think he meant 0.1%
Spends 10 million dollars on a closet, wishes he was richer...
Gunky's not nearly as rich as people think...I mean, he really could use another "secret" bowling alley at his other 2 houses, maybe not for the $35 million dollar Manhattan Penthouse but it would be a great fit to his $50 million Palm Beach, Fla mansion! Let's be serious here, he's not 2 "secret bowling alleys" rich.
Does he want a patch for his cuts?
I see he already has his tattoos.
Robin and Fred may be as well, Barron's said the criteria for a 1%er is $750,000 a year income and a $7.5 million net worth
Thanks, I wasn't sure... didn't want to exaggerate.