Howard: "I love black people! ... Right, Robin?"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Benjamen, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    While listening to "Bouncin' Back (Bumping Me Against the Wall)" by Mystikal, and discussing the rapper's time in prison, Howard said today that the black kids in Roosevelt who used to beat his ass all the time used the same expressions Mystikal does in that song. A moment later, weirdly, he added, "I love black people! ... [ s i l e n c e ] ... Right, Robin?" It brought to mind another curious interjection from Howard earlier this year: "I think gay people are God's gift to this world."

Like 9-inchers, gays and paychecks, black people are constantly on Howard's mind, but his position is unclear. He's quick to argue with any audio tape that contains a white person saying something he views as racist, but regularly refers to his youth in Roosevelt as Tarzan among apes -- and after 45 years, he's still traumatized by it, and talks about it on a daily basis. This morning he called for changing Santa's depiction from white to black, and said that Jesus was black (showing how accepting he is), but he slips into minstrel mode when he impersonates a black person, and has countless hours of racially insensitive song parodies, bits and anecdotes in his body of work. He's embraced the word "whiteys" for white people these days, and says "N-word" when quoting the word Reggie. (And he constantly finds a reason to quote that word, either by playing songs that are filled with the word, selecting news items that use it, or playing audio clips that feature it.)

I can't think of another person who tries harder than Howard does to have it both ways.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  2. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Maybe Howard voluntarily took his pants off in the stairwell at Roosevelt high school?
    Maybe Howard is mad at Ben & Ray from taking him away from all the big thick black cock?
    :bigthink

3. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Pelican equated the black people of Roosevelt to animals you might see on an African safari.

4. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    He doesn't love blacks or gays. Never has, never will. Just says it now for image scrubbing.

5. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Evolved Howard says what he needs to in order to fit in with the right celebs and Hamptons douchebags - never mind his past record

[​IMG]

6. Benjamen

Reputations:
    Howard makes "nappy-headed hoes"-type comments on a weekly basis, and never has it used against him. I guess his blurting out "I love black people" after talking about getting his ass kicked by them fools people into thinking he's not racist. (Just imagine if someone from FOX News said, "I love black people.")

7. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Well he let callers call Riley Martin a "mooley" and "a typical freakin' Reggie" in '96 when Riley was calling from jail, if anyone remembers that.

8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    They ruin all the good things, Robin.
    Planetariums, movie theaters, real estate prices...etc

BTW....it has to be 10-15 live shows in a row he has whined about wild animals of Roosevelt.
    :facepalm:

9. Benjamen

Reputations:
    Howard's use of "whitey" for white people is also at an all-time high, although I'm pretty sure he only started saying that about a year ago. I guess that gives him a pass to say all the racist stuff about black people and get away with it ... Right, Robin?

10. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    yup.
    whenever he has a real moment and says less than amazing things about blacks he goes right after us regular humans...:facepalm:

11. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This. Howard needed to reevaluate his views if he wants to keep hanging out with Matt Laur, Rosie, and Natalie Maines. Dee Snyder and Sam Kinison may have laughed at Howard's quips but the members of the hamptons party circuit won't

It also is the cause of what will be the last casualty resulting from the evolution of Stern.

Howard is sitting on 100s of hours of e-show tape and channel 9 shows.

He could simply sell these and have them played uneditied on net flix for an obscene amount of money. Long term fans like me would eat that up in a second.

Stern however is too concerned with his pc, and therefore if this material is ever released it will be scrubbed beyond recognition. Many of the best moments from Stern show history will never again see the light of day other than what fans put on youtube

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  12. pilo

pilo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Imagine a 60 year old man whining every day about being beat up in high school

13. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's how you can tell nobody listens to Howard's show any more. He says stuff every day that's worse than other people have gotten in trouble for but it never makes the news because his radio audience is so small he's totally irrelevant.

14. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    what is he saying robin?

15. greenchiclets

greenchiclets Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;7RiHfEtOy6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RiHfEtOy6A[/video]

Here's Howard before the sex change. I think Daniel Carver would gasp at this display of stereotyping the blacks. Well, maybe not him, but you get the point.
    Howard has spent his whole career fighting back against the blacks who wronged him, albeit from the safety of his studio. And it was all accepted because there was a negress in the room. Right Robin?

16. SleepingWarrior

SleepingWarrior Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wait, I thought it was those evil Polish kids who beat the tar out of him all the time?

17. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    Howig is a fucking PC moron.

12/16/13
    SHORT HILLS, N.J. (AP) — Prosecutors have identified the victim in a fatal carjacking outside an upscale New Jersey shopping mall.

Authorities in Essex County say 30-year-old Hoboken resident Dustin Friedland was shot in the head in the parking garage of The Mall at Short Hills after 9 p.m. Sunday. He was pronounced dead at Morristown Medical Center at 11:45 p.m.
    Friedland's wife was with him during the shooting but was not wounded. Friedland and his wife are White.
    Police say two Black men drove off in the couple's silver Range Rover. The SUV was found Monday morning in Newark, on a residential street in the city's southern section a few blocks from Interstate 78, about eight miles from the mall.
    The carjackers are still at large.
    A local anti-crime organization is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to their arrest and conviction.
    Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

18. Hand Banana

Hand Banana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :backlol2:

19. Morrisb

Morrisb Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cut to the Letterman interview just a month where he talks about The Man to the black guy (21:00)

[video=youtube;Y7zVUDIR34A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7zVUDIR34A[/video]

and the n-word on Jimmy Fallon (6:50).

[video=youtube;WqNXyoHgdmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqNXyoHgdmg[/video]