Shop Now At Amazon

Howard is correct about ONE THING....Oprah = F#CK$NG B@TSH!T CRAZY!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Chuck Kongo, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Chuck Kongo

Chuck Kongo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oprah...."That is where art meets God"....

[​IMG]

This sweaty beast flailing around the stage at the Super Bowl LIP-SYNCHING is "where art meets God".....lmfao.

And Oprah has also ordained Beyonce...."BELOVED Mistress of the Universe"....

Oprah is INSANE and I have gotten over many things over the years....boy bands, Twilight, reality shows, ect. but I will never, EVER forgive you fucking broads for unleashing this plague that is the Oprah across my beloved America.....

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

Shop Now At Target
  3. unclefreddy

unclefreddy Active Member

Reputations:
    I wonder how much Oprah spends on make up a year (if she doesn't get it comped) I would say over 150K. Oprah and Beyoncé are living in a bubble. I thought Beyoncé's performance was one of the worst ever. She sang 3 lines and there was no stage show. Fuck the NFL anyway, they watered everything down like usual. Its turning into Disney.

4. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The bitch is crazy. I fully agree. Plus we need to stop this Reggie worshipping bullshit

5. WholeAssholeOut

WholeAssholeOut New Member

Reputations:
    she's bigger than jesus christ

6. king october

king october PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    +1 for most truthful post of the day.

Enough of that skilletface Beyonce and her shit act.

7. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    I fucking hate Oprah.. What a self-serving cunt. And hearing her fucking climbing up Beyonce's ass was honestly sickening.

8. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy Gold

Reputations:
    I understand the need to compliment a guest on a talk show. We see Howard do this all the time with skanky strippers. But Oprah has taken complimenting to a sickening level with her anointing a singer as the queen of the universe.

9. KjCarson

KjCarson Member

Reputations:

10. vaginapoosie

vaginapoosie black magic woman VIP

Reputations:
    i can't fucking stand oprah and all those phony fucking soccer mom cunts that hang on every word she says. the most annoying are those women (and men i guess) that think they are now certified counselors because they watched a couple episodes of her show as well as dr phil and think they know the answer to everyone's problems.

11. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She tweeted about this fucking book selling more books than anybook in the world. I tweeted back Bible, Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rigs. I was blocked within 1 minute.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  12. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub Hater VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mary, Mary quite contrary

13. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, those are some crazy words right there.

I think fame can cause some people to just blow a gasket. There's the obvious downward spiral of drugs and debauchery, but there's also an "upward" one, where your ass is so up in the clouds and your head is so far up your ass, on top of thousands if not millions of other people kissing it on a daily basis, you start to delude yourself into thinking you've got some kind of divine-like qualities, or at the very least some really super-duper, somewhere-north-of-human extra-specialness.

You can hear it in Jodie Foster's most recent acceptance speech; a lifetime achievement award of some sorts. It had to be; what the fuck's she done lately? Anyway, she one of those "upwardly blown gasket" types.

But the real crazy isn't Oprah's deranged over-assessment of Beyonce's talents, but that Oprah feels supremely qualified to make these kinds of proclamations and bestowments.

If Oprah thinksBeyonce is the Beloved Mistress of the Universe, then Oprah definitely thinks Oprah is the High Priestess Muckity Muck of the Universe.

Who knew 20,000,000 housewives could turn someone all galactic-overlordy? :dontknow:

:rolleyes:

14. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:
    Almost as sickening as Galactic Overlord Oprah and her inane drivel is knowing that the King Of All Chimneys would take back everything he said about her this morning in a nanosecond if Oprah ever asked him to do a 1-on-1 interview with her or wanted to come on his show....

15. sloth22

sloth22 Member

Reputations:
    If she would have Beth on her show. That's the tipping point for everyone he badmouths.

16. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:
    In case you missed it and because (and you probably did because only like 1 out of 10 people in here probably listen to more than 5 minutes of the show, lmfao) I'm too lazy to cut the audio......

"You are the preeminent mistress of the universe."
    "Your allure lies in the crux of the tension between hot and cool, so how do you balance that? Are you aware of that? That you're hot and you're also cool?"
    "You know what I thought it was, watching you [at the Super Bowl]? I thought, "That is where art meets God."
    "I always had a lot of admiration and respect for you, you know. I like dancing to the music, I like playing it when I'm working out, but after watching Life is But A Dream, I have to tell you that I came away being reminded of that line in a Maya Angelou poem that says, "You make me proud to spell my name W-O-M-A-N."
    "Life is But a Dream is so great that you're not just going to be mistress of the universe, you are now BELOVED mistress of the universe."

[​IMG]

17. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why do you guys care about Oprah or Beyonce? They shouldn't even be on your radar. Oprah appeals to hausfraus and soccer moms. That is her core audience. Not us. Get a grip, man!

18. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:
    Oh Dear God and Baby Jesus, it's even more disturbing with video for anyone who wants to put their fist through their monitor or open up an artery....I don't know how it's embedded at the site though, don't know how to direct link it....

[h=1]Watch Oprah Kiss ‘Preeminent Mistress of the Universe’ Beyoncé’s Ass for Nearly Four Minutes[/h]http://gawker.com/5984839/watch-opr...universe-beyonces-ass-for-nearly-four-minutes

I think Beyonce's IQ is probably around room temperature and she doesn't understand at least half of the words Oprah W-O-M-A-N is using.

Or maybe she really secretly thinks Oprah is a giant asshole too.....

19. SouthernListen

SouthernListen PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    Don't ruin the show. Idiots need entertainment or, like chimpanzees, they become violent.

20. Gusbuss

Gusbuss Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

I am a woman and have never watched Oprah once. Why does she piss people off so bad? Just ignore her.

21. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This! If Howard wasn't so scared of repercussions from Camel Joe aka Jay-Z, he'd have called out Beyonce for the braindead idiot she is. Beth's intellect is Rhodes scholar level, compared to that ghetto-sounding retard