Howard is Miserable

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DogStar69, Oct 22, 2012.

1. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

He can't enjoy his money. He's mad about money that he was never owed that he will never need. He's jealous of Ashton Kutcher being worth more than he is. He says he won't spend money on himself so what does he want more money for? Karma is a bitch, you have more money than you will ever need in 100 lifetimes are you are miserable . :dadance:

2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i guess money really isnt everything. all he got out of his money was beth. go figure.

3. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    Clydesdale's are expensive. :coffee:

4. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    I thought it was funny he and whoresface were mad for having their picture put up instead of Howard K. Stern... It's not just that the name is similiar, both men are connected to a blonde gold digging fame whore...That publicly makes a fool out of herself when given the chance.. Easy mistake to make.:giggle:

Die Mutt... you prick:fuckyou:

5. DogStar69

Reputations:
    He's ungrateful. Instead of appreciating everything he has and thanking the universe (or God) for his vast riches he just wants more money that he will never enjoy. More money leads to wanting more and more and he will never be happy.

6. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He is jewish. 5000 years with babies within the tribe = psychological problems.
    And since Howard is so sick he can only go to jewish doctors.

Howard talks 3-4 days a week with his jewish shrink. Since the shrink have the same sickness = they can never address Howard's obsession that HE created all. The HE should have ALL money.

Howard cries for each shekel he looses. He is so sick that when he dies the money goes into a trust fund. Buried with his money.

7. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    Clydesdales are elegant beautiful animoes capable of reproduction.

[​IMG]

8. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    So I see all that money spent on the shrink has yielded fine results. I suppose he did oversee Howard's transition into a self-censoring pussy with no sense of humor, so there's that.

9. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    "youre tellin' me."
    [​IMG]

10. DogStar69

Reputations:
    I may not have a lot, but I'm happier than Howard. :dadance: and I'm appreciative for what I do have.

11. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Things have changed with him and Beth. As the escalator clause goes up on her pre-nup she has become more and more bold. The days of "we're together 99% of the time" have become endless nights alone for Howard while she's off partying or "out East" while Howard is working in Manhattan. Howard is realizing now that he got played:

[​IMG]

12. DogStar69

Reputations:
    If you are going to the same shrink for 15 years and not getting result it means he has fucked you mind up to think that he is helping you, when in fact you need to try someone else. Insanity is going to the same shrink for 15 years , 3 or 4 times a week and not seeing results. Maybe he should try a Catholic shrink. Maybe Howard is not capable of happiness.

13. DogStar69

Reputations:
    His biggest mistake was marrying here to make the doorman happy. He bought the horse when he was getting the milk for free. Now he's stuck and he doesn't want to be a 2 time loser at marriage.

14. openmike11

openmike11 New Member

Reputations:
    Dude, I couldn't have said it better myself....

15. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    ive been listening RELIGIOUSLY since 1991 but when artie left howard totally changed. i mean hes been hamptons howie for a while but artie was uncontrollable and he kept howard in check so to say. held his pussification back. then AGT happened and it just became ONE LONG FUCKING COMMERCIAL. I had enuff. i dont think ive listened to 2 hours in the last 9 months. and now..the damage is done. hes a bitter old money hungry fool. he's ruined every relationship hes ever had. business and personal. aside from his daughters which took a massive repair job over the last 12 years.

imus has to be better as this point. only reason i havent gotten rid of sirius is im just too fucking busy and dont want to deal with the begging and crying from the sales cunts. NO I WANT TO CANCEL! they need a feature on the website but then... they couldent offer me 6 more months for free bla bla bla

howard you suck. thank god for the sinatra channel.

16. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    Thats Howards decision. The only nights he would need to stay in Manhattan are Monday and Tuesday. He could chopper in Monday morning and chopper back out Wed afternoon after his shrink appt.

17. DogStar69

Reputations:
    The irony is that Robin is at home dying and he's complaining about stupid shit like wanting more money that he says he never spends, or worrying about starving himself because he thinks it will make him good looking. You are an ugly cheap Jew. Learn to accept the ugly part, it is what it is, no once cares, and stop being so cheap. Both your parents fucked up you by telling you that things had to be a certain way.

18. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  19. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    I'll never have a fraction of Hward's net worth, but I'm a million times happier. I lost everything in the last recession, business, condo, car, savings...all went bye bye, yet I'm not miserable. I've neve been to a shrink in my life. Somehow, I just deal with wht life throws at me and face each day without Prozac. It ain't that hard, bro.

20. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:

Must spread reps.....:nooo:

Spot on today.....dogstar.

Fuck you Mutt...clown shoes:fuckyou: